It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Windy Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I had an interesting dream last night that I thought that I'd share here with you all just for fun. It was kinda interesting. To me at least.

At the start of the dream, I was driving a car. I think it was some sort of 50s or 60s car, but I'm not really sure. In any event, it was big. As I was going down the street, I saw that I needed gas so I stopped, filled up, and went into the store to pay. I was looking down at the candy bars, debating if I wanted one or not, when suddenly, it got really, and I mean really, windy. I was really surprised at this because, in my dream, I was back home in Florida (though not how it really is. Funny how that works, right?), and it wasn't hurricane season, which means virtually no wind. I thought, 'I need to get home,' and I was instantly there. Very convenient. (Of course, it was my apartment which I live in now in Germany, but it was somehow in Florida.
)

I looked out the window of my kitchen, holding my son, just looking at the wind. It just kept getting stronger and stronger. Things, including people, were just flying around like no ones business. Then, I saw some people walking down the street, toward my place. I thought, 'I don't want them to bother me,' so I went out the door of my apartment and jumped though this the little space next to the stairs. I kept falling and falling and the wind was incredibly strong.

When I landed, after falling hundreds of feet, the front door swung open and little zombie girl scouts tried to get in to escape the roaring wind. I lunged at the door and shut it, but the wind blew it open again! This went on for a little while. Me against the wind and zombie girl scouts. I was terrified. I was finally able to get the door shut and locked. I let out a breath and though, 'finally. I'm safe.' As I started to ascend the stairs, I got sucked out a window and started tumbling end over end.

At which point, I woke up.

The thing that I think is really interesting was how I was able to feel the wind really well. It was almost like someone in real life was having a fan blow on me. I had never experienced something like that in a dream before, like wind was actually blowing over my body.

[edit on 12/27/2009 by octotom]

new topics

join