It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United States Must Pre-Emptively Act In Yemen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Lieberman: The United States Must Pre-Emptively Act In Yemen

Sen. Joseph Lieberman, (I-Conn) a renowned hawk and one of the foremost champions of the invasion of Iraq, warned on Sunday that the United States faced "danger" unless it pre-emptively acts to curb the rise of terrorism in Yemen. www.huffingtonpost.com...

"Yeah, come on all of you, big strong men,
Uncle Sam needs your help again..." (Country Joe)

How does this schmuck end up with so much juice? Y'all better ready for yet another adventure, cuz these preemptive actions don't seem to serve anybody but Haliburtan and Xe. Good thing the US has deep pockets!

So anybody with boots actually on the ground ready for another front?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Yeessssss!

We will blow them to kingdom come! Go Joe (not country)

We must fight the evil disease of extremism, with bombs and quantities of blood

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 28-12-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Yemen now (shakes head in disbelieve)

The 2 (two) countries were PAKISTAN and SAUDI ARABIA

Iraq , Afgan , Yemen

NOTHING TO DO WITH 911

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What the heck. Make it a world tour. Just pull into whichever port and start blowing sh*t up! It will save time.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Preemptive self defense right?

It made sense once, let's all just go for it again. Why not just re declare the holy war? I mean that is the point of all this right?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
By pre emptive strike you mean another war?
I think enough innocent civilians have died.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

They're not innocent. They're not Americans! Good, solid, hardworking, capitalist, red-blooded, God-fearing American folk are all that matter. Can't you just see the Stars and Stripes awavin' in tha distance? Don't it just bring a tear of pride an' joy t' yer eye?! Dagnabbit, man. Put yer hand over yer heart when I'm talkin' tuh ya! O_O

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
A Google search for "Lieberman warmongerer" turns up 216,000 links!

GOOGLE "Lieberman warmongerer" search

If there is a chance that he can get the US involved in another war, I believe he would try to make it happen no matter what.

[edit on 12/27/2009 by Keyhole]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keyhole
A Google search for "Lieberman warmongerer" turns up 216,000 links!

GOOGLE "Lieberman warmongerer" search

If there is a chance that he can get the US involved in another war, I believe he would try to make it happen no matter what.

[edit on 12/27/2009 by Keyhole]

The MSM is unaware Lieberman is looked upon as a douchebag warmonger

.....lol.....

Lieberman douchebag = 216,000

This must be see some of that change the puppet was talking about... this really is just disgraceful, criminal and a great example of what un-checked power will do... keep voting GOP & DNC = more unprovoked US violence against people who have done not a damn thing to us.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
At this point it's up to the US nationals to rein in their government. If that doesn't happen, it will probably happen via international diplomacy. If that still doesn't help, it seems likely that the rest of the world will take matters into their collective hands. We may just see an end to the US's overblown (undeserved and long gone) self-image then - finally.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Why not strike Yemen, we would eventually anyway, might as well do it now. We need to wipe out all those terrorist..lol

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It never ends with this man. Warmongering piece of garbage. Doesn't he realize that pre-emptive attacks have done nothing but SPREAD AND STRENGTHEN our "enemies"??? It emboldens them just as they always try to spin that trying to act peacefully with them emboldens them.

It's ridiculous and I'm tired of them throwing burden after burden on the American people and soldiers.

Get Lieberman OUT. Cripes peeps..don't make that mistake again. Get rid of him.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Joe, Joe, Joe, even a pre-emptive strike in Whac-A-Mole doesn't help you win.

Your position on the resurrected Committee on the Present Danger reminds me of another foreign policy advocacy group that got us into the mess in Iraq. So, no thanks, Joe, we can do without this advice.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Wait, isn't he NIGERIAN? Obviously we have to bomb Nigeria! I say start with the internet cafe's! I am sick of those scam emails in my inbox

Did anyone else laugh when it was reported that the dad is a Nigerian banker?

new topics

top topics

join