It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man removed from same flight as Christmas attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Coincidence that both men are of same nationality, on same flight, but different days?

What are the odds that they both had the same mission? If so, what was the mission?

Was the first guy's plan really foiled? Was it his plan to detonate explosives? Did he fail?

Why detonate when descending into final destination? Why did the disruption (today's flight) happen while final approach to Detroit?

Was it the plan to take down an American airliner? Or, is the 'final destination' the plan?

Will they be held in a federal facility? Anyone of importance, currently being contained?

Perhaps the plan was a message, brought by personal courier, to someone in a MI federal prison?

A member here mentioned the code word: seminar

Let's think about this.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
My problem with this whole ordeal of flight 253 is this. I watched two interviews last night, one with the supposed "hero", and another with a barely understandable guy from a few rows up front of the terrorist. And mind you, he tried to blow up a plane, that's a terrorist in my book.

But the real kicker is, on both interviews, different channels even, when referring to this guy, they both used the word suspect, not terrorist. That to me shows one of two things. Either a lot of prepping before ANYONE can speak on the MSM, or this whole deal is carefully scripted.

I mean if I stopped a dude from blowing up an explosive on a plane, burned my hand to do so, the word suspect would NEVER come out of my mouth...I don't know, I think this is going to lead to some things fellows.....

Any thoughts? Or am I looking two deep into things?

[edit on 27-12-2009 by ThirdJohnAdams]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I think that it is best to wait and see what happens in this case before speculating.

This flight was already an hour late when the incident happened and the plane was then landed and taxied to a remote area.

This sounds like all the information that is available now.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It was nothing more than a Buisnessman who had the runs, and a couple of passengers who have become Puppets to the MSM fear of anyone Suspicious. Thus breaking down the toilet door and hauling this guys ass out onto the ground for all to see.

I hope those involved hang their heads in shame for being such fear mongers, and this guy accused gets justified compensation.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Latest on sky news

piko.me...

On touchdown he was arrested by FBI agents who were waiting on the runway and all 257 passengers and 11 crew left the plane safely.

The unruly passenger did not appear to be a threat, according to a US law enforcement officer who spoke anonymously.

The officer said the man is a businessman who became ill during the flight.

No device is has been found on or with the passenger, according to reports.

Meanwhile US authorities are reviewing their counter-terrorism procedures after the Christmas Day incident.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdJohnAdams

But the real kicker is, on both interviews, different channels even, when referring to this guy, they both used the word suspect, not terrorist. That to me shows one of two things. Either a lot of prepping before ANYONE can speak on the MSM, or this whole deal is carefully scripted.

I mean if I stopped a dude from blowing up an explosive on a plane, burned my hand to do so, the word suspect would NEVER come out of my mouth...I don't know, I think this is going to lead to some things fellows.....

Any thoughts? Or am I looking two deep into things?

[edit on 27-12-2009 by ThirdJohnAdams]

No. I'd say your dead on. How about some links with that though... I wanna see it myself.

Yeah man... Your there.. You save day ,then get a scratched up for the work... You talk about it on TV... Suspect is psycholinguistic. I would really like to see those interviews too!

I found the video

www.youtube.com...

If you know anything about analog marking then you may notice 2 marked words. Also strange is making the news anchor repeat three times "Could you tell if anyone was traveling with him or was he alone?" three times for reinforcement?

Then after that question is answered he thinks the interview is done. But the new anchor had one more question about his hand injury and in the back round you can hear people saying "NO NO" , he never shows it off to well for the camera but for a man with second degree burns he sure seems to have no problem with touching it... no signs of pain...

NLP all the way.

Thanks for turning me onto this example.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Flakey]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Flakey

I noticed that for when the BBC was interviewing a witness on the flight into Detroit, I cant remember the exact question but it seemed intrusive as to what the CIA would want the Public to know at a preliminary investigation stage (although with it being a False Flag event they'd already have their blueprints drawn up anyway.)
But just as this question was asked the Witness seemed pretty keen to want to wrap up the session, as though he was being overshadowed by someone.

I remember one episode of Airline where passengers after landing in a wheels-up landing were "debriefed" in the situation, held in a room for a hour and were told HOW to speak to the press and what to/what not to say to the press. Kind of reminds you of the JFK film where the CIA guy goes "no maam what you heard were ECHO SHOTS!!!." Making people think they only hear/see what they think they did.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

I have to agree with you on this. I think the original Nigerian was up to no good, sucked at being a terrorist, got his butt kicked, and incident ends, BUT the people, especially those watching the news only heard: TERRORIST and NIGERIAN...so when they boarded the plane going to the same city with a Nigerian on board all they could think was TERRORIST. So this guy who had NO plans to do anything wrong was probably being stared at, some people trash talking, making a scene, and this guy got scared or stressed and thought...the hell with this, i'll lock myself in the bathroom....now of course that only made it worse because NOW everyone on the flight thinks....he's in there making a bomb, he's in there doing this, or doing that....thats my opinion

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Now, I remember a thread a few weeks, maybe a month ago about African militia's becoming involved with Al Queda groups, getting funding and training.

This incident could be used to fuel the fire in order to get our troops or NATO troops sent into these other countries to quell the uprising of terrorism.

I see the same thing happening in Yeman as we can see today with Sen. Liebermans' responses.

Anybody else see the connection?

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Hi tothetenthpower
Well if al Queda has been training these guys in my opinion they should stick with the Arabs. Their average for attacks is way better. lol

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
It was nothing more than a Buisnessman who had the runs....

The "runs," indeed.

It's still a weird coincidence.

Food Poisoning Blamed In Second Northwest Flight 253 Bomb Scare

A second scare of a possible bomb on Northwest Airlines flight 253 Sunday was the result of a passenger who refused to come out of the bathroom because he was sick with food poisoning, law enforcement officials told ABCNews.com.

Officials gave an "all clear" message a short time later after interviewing the Nigerian passenger and determining he was, indeed, ill.

abcnews.go.com...

[edit on 2009/12/27 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
they say this man had stomach pain .. I all most thought it might have been because of explosive's or materials for explosives he swallowed or insurted into his rectum.

But that might be just my sick mind at work. haha
Isn't that criminals smuggling cocain do this with condoms containing drugs .. These terrorist might do the same with C4 or other explosives because the only have to swallow it and in the scans it looks just like its normal sh*t .. after some time he when its reaches his behind he only has to input a metal rod connected to a cellphone or other trigger to detonate.

makes me wonder because swallowed explosive materials might really not be detectable and a cellphone is allowed aboard detonation cable is just a USB 2.0 cable which takes the voltage of the discharge of a full cellphone battery. this can be done by using a program on the cellphone just like the Flashlight program used to discharge your battery instantly you only have to rewrite to program to discharge it not by using the flashlight but by using the com port / usb 2.0 port on the phone.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by MarkLuitzen]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Wow, I am so not proud to be an American right now. This whole thing is unbelievably stupid. They just keep piling more crap onto the already steaming pile...

It's as if they expect more and more people will start believing everything they say, so long as they make the steaming pile stink that much more. It already stinks so bad.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by SyphonX]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot

Originally posted by Aquarius1

One point though, Nigeria has oil, a lot of oil!

Now your on to something. We aren't setting up a future war in Nigeria are we? Na.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
These so called bombers are obviously not the smartest bunch. Seems like they're missing a few screws.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Now, I remember a thread a few weeks, maybe a month ago about African militia's becoming involved with Al Queda groups, getting funding and training.

This incident could be used to fuel the fire in order to get our troops or NATO troops sent into these other countries to quell the uprising of terrorism.

I see the same thing happening in Yeman as we can see today with Sen. Liebermans' responses.

Anybody else see the connection?

~Keeper

There are more than a few connections to be made here.

First of all, the would be "suspect"/"terrorist", is the son of a Nigerian Banker, and a wealthy one at that.

Better, this young lad's father alerted the US authorities that the lad could be a serious threat, and the US authorities still gave him permission to travel to the US. Does that make sense to anyone?

www.novinite.com...

I would like to know how it is that with all of the huge amounts of money being poured in to these "anti-terrorism" units and departments in the US, how the heck they managed to "miss" this one!?!

It begs the question; if a high powered banker warns you that his son could be a terrorist, would you do nothing? Or would you take action to prevent him having the ability to do something terrible?

Something stinks about this affair, and it has nothing to do with the second man and his "bowel movements". Or perhaps it does, and the second guy is a paid lackey too.

I suspect that this would-be bomber is paid by Al Qaeda/CIA/MI6, and that it is one of a long line of events designed to keep us fearful of the bogeyman under the bed.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Oh I got what he meant.If you posts it again I will take it further...

Simple... Racials Sluring is against ATS rule I suggest John read up on this!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

It wasn't a racial slur, it was an automated edit by the ATS system. You can't right out the Nword, and if you write Nigerian with a lover case N it automatically filters it and changes it to Nwordian...

I apologized for such brash action, I had a mod look into it.

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

]
As I said, I see it as it is a racial slur, weiher mod might thin it is not. There are cases world wide, that would disagree with the mods decision. Some members need to tread carefully on what they post dont you think?

If we are beng watched and all...

PS Seems to me the whole World has Went PC Crazy!

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

I agree, but what I am saying is that it was not intentional. The guy didn't write Nwordian, he wrote Nigerian with a lower case N, which in turn auto edited it to Nwordian. Just like if you try to write poop and it puts that pretty # when you hit post.

~Keeper

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join