It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo Disclosure Will Never Happen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

I think there is another, potentially bigger, reason. UFOs are great cover. I was recently reading interviews with Ricky Sorrells, by Linda Moulton Howe (this) about the rather large UFO (I think, rather than UAP), and it contained an interesting snipping, that leapt out of the page:

I really didn’t know what to think. I was not scared, so I dropped my gun. And then I really started noticing how big this thing was. I also noticed that it had these round indentations.

They were in a grid pattern all running left to right, and front to back. They were all placed about 40 feet apart. They were deep, like maybe 4 to 6 feet deep into this craft. It basically looked like a piece of sheet iron that had been pressed. I couldn’t see any nuts, no bolts, no rivets, no welds, no seams. I was really studying the structure of this trying to get an idea about how it was built.

I thought "Why would something that large have indentations, assuming it obeyed standard aerodynamics?". I wondered that because I think the extraterrestrial hypothesis is least likely.

Then I started thinking about thermodynamics. And golf balls, being something of a MythBusters aficionado, specifically the "Dirty vs. Clean Car" episode, in which they find a dimpled car, like a dimpled golf ball (see also), has far less drag.

Do I think Ricky Sorrells UFO's indentations where anything to do with this effect? Probably not. I have no evidence of that and lack the education in physics to be sure. For all I know they're cup holders for a secret cadre of jolly green giants, or toilet holes. I'm increasingly far more interested in UAPs anyway, so it's not the sort of thing I'd pursue in any detail.

But if I believed the ETH (specifically a hardcore believer - not all believers) I would have assumed that, by some kind of advanced technology, indistinguishable from magic, it was beyond me, and not have questioned it at all. Approximately a third of the interview is dedicated to the ETH, despite the ambiguity from the interviewee.

Edit: Added believer caveat in brackets after last paragraph, ETH.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by jackphotohobby]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
david wilcock doesn't have a crystal ball either. If he did it needs new batteries.

Exactly. That is true.. so you and Wilcock are in the same boat. No crystal ball and not a worthy source of opinion.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
as much as i would want disclosure with UFO's, i agree with the op that it will never happen!

if it WOULD happen, it would be without warning, out of nowhere, and it would be by them themselves... (aliens in UFO's if they exist.)

so sit back relax, watch a lotta people claim disclosure, please yawn at them, because all they are looking for is attention and fame.

IMO they right now are not ready, the human civilization is not ready, we are not ready, our economy is not ready (even if its synthetic IMO) and the only way i can think of that would mandate themselves to be known is when we achieve a higher level of being. yes, live, love and harmony with one self, and ones environment.

[edit on 12/27/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Technology If there is free energy it is BAD for the economy and will cause millions of people to loose their jobs.

WRONG, stop repeating this please. Free energy would usher in an absolute golden age of abundance for everyone. Everyone could have cheap transportation of goods. Everyone could travel freely to seek work. Everyone would be able to start a business on almost nothing. Hunger would (should, at least) end, because agriculture would be easy and cheap.

Do I need to go on?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Most of the "skeptical believers" such as I on this forum understand that something is taking place when dealing with those incidents over the years that cannot just be be explained away with typical scientific methods. Most of them like myself highly regard the manner in which complete rubbish is debunked on a daily basis and exposed for what it is, and it needs to be, there's to much of it and it gives the field a very bad image. This in turn helps the process of uncovering those small percentages of incidents that cannot be debunked and leave ones mind fascinated and intrigued. That's why most of us are here, because of our interest in this phenomenon and to share and gather information in a scientific manner, yet at the same time approach all cases with an open mind while still holding true to the scientific process.

If you're not even remotely interested in the UFO phenomenon and have made up your mind on the issue and your only intention is to debunk with absolutely no open mind to the scientific manner in which us "skeptical believers" approach this topic, then I'm sorry to tell ya, but you need to get a life fella...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Another topic where you boost your ego. Good for you. I am happy to say that negatively thinking beings like you won't stop me from doing what i came here to do, no matter what. People like you saying "this won't happen, you can't make it, etc." did actually influence me to think i'm worthless when i was younger, but now i'm happy to say "No more." Good luck though living in the box, because when it will happen and it will happen sooner or later, like it or not, people like you will be probably shocked the most. For people like me, it will be a relief and i'll be watching the news thinking to myself "Finally. What took you so long?". Cheers Slovak, cheers!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

As I told you this will not happen until 1000's of years from now. No one listens to me. Oh and the current President will not have another term. He will be beat by a man with Dark Hair.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
If disclosure happens, it will be made by the aliens themselves. And this will only happen if there is any aliens around that want it to happen which I do not think so. If we do have alien tech here on Earth that will never be let known. Every one might as well give up on this disclosure bit because it is never going to happen. Our government is still hiding stuff from us that happened over a 100 years ago that would be meaning less if we did know so why tell us something that would mean something? Maybe I did not word that just right but you get the point.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I think" if " Disclosure is going to happen at all New Years Eve or Day would the best time to do this! So I'm hanging out to then before I cry foul.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
No bully is going to openly admit there is possibly something out there that can beat. That would be admitting weakness. Not that I that I think "they" are "talking" to "us".

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The only thing they can really disclose that they know of is space critters. They don't know exactly what they are, but they know they are real and are a living thing. They have tried for years to catch them, but as of 2001 has not been succesful. These things I say are true, as for the ufo's and aliens from other world's, I couldn't tell you, I have been around NASA people and have many great friends who work in both Alabama, and Florida, they have never told me anything about aliens and such, but do talk a lot about the space critters. Have you ever thought maybe there really isn't anything to disclose, other than stories, videos, pictures, and everyone has access to all of these things. I honestly believe this website and the people on it have seen more things of the bizarre and out of ordinary than most people who sit in some of the highest offices in America.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Reply to post by Rikhart

Wrong. MILLIONS of jobs are generated by our current power production infastructure. From producing the materials, drilling for and/or refining the fuel, logistical support and MANY more. Those jobs would disapear and a great many well trained individauls would be dumped on the market greater than demand in any other industry. Which would also SKY ROCKET to astromical proportions the number of people needing government assistance.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I am so tied of waiting....anticipating! My Human DNA chakras can't wait for human acceptance any longer!

Some of us just know.

Well....at least we think we know that something unEarthy is going on.

Whether we need a leader to authenticate it.................who knows!

We are wasted.
Exhausted

Ready for the next generation to disclose/expose the truth! You're up!!!

It's all good..........................................

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Or, that there is nothing to disclose. there are no aliens here, no free energy.

I sure would like to see your mouth drop in awe when you see a real alien.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
What is the ATS definition of Disclosure?

Has anybody noticed the massive advancement in technology over the past 100 years? I mean honestly people, of course there is something going on, we just don't know what it is.

Have any of you ever talked with someone in the military face to face? No one has ever said yes there are top secret beyond top secret departments? You've never had that discussion with someone before?

Why do you not think with the age of our universe and the age of our race, why an Alien race could not have been visiting our planet for centuries? Or even many Alien races visiting our planet for centuries?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
What puzzels me is.. I understand why governments around the world want to keep it secret, what I don't understand is why are "They" allowing our govenments to keep this too themselves esp when, with there help it could help save this planet (Clean energy)...Imagine the technology they possess. Something dosen't add up...One thought is there may be a "Hands of approach" that was imposed by some sort of Federation Of Planets, or something like it.. Maybe they release 'bits' of information slowly, instead of all at once.. The changes in just the past 100 years is amazing..So it's possible that "they" are working With our and other governments around the world to slowly get us up to speed sort of thing.. Just a guess. I just can't get my mind to understand How anything that Huge could be kept secret. That's what's hard to understand.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Molan27

I dont hold the answers, or know enough to shed light on your questions posed. But as a fellow member on this site, perhaps I can help share some insights. This is meant only for discussion, and I would plead indulgence for open minds so as to have a chance to be heard, put simply so that more may understand.

The answer may lay eons back when civilisation began. How much we know is rather comparatively little, even though throughout recorded history, extra-terresterial events and beings had been witnessed but like today's fearful masses, left as 'myths' because it was witness by 1 or only a few. Thus it would be difficult to bring out cases from the past to support any hypothesis on the UFO issue.

However, to understand the minds of extra-terresterial beings, one only needs to study the behaviours of living beings, in the wild as well as within protected societies.

The beasts on Earth are good examples. Very rarely do any species lives or hunts alone, for despite their presumed lack of intelligence, they do know the benefits of hunting or surviving in packs. They realize they need to stick together in order to survive.

Similarly, our cavemen ancestors realized the same, and thus civilisation begain. And as our enlightened ancestors live together, there were rules and habits to adopt, in order that societies can exist in harmony and not fight among themselves.

It was acheived, testified by the numerous codices they thought up to ensure laws were kept by all, as well as the economic benefits it brought to each member within their own society.

In strength do they conquer and subjugate other weaker societies and either absorbed them or made them slaves, to serve ECONOMIC aims. With a bigger enlarged society, so too became their ambitions, the natural evolution of expanding mankind.

Similarly, such evolution occures even on a lower level - corporations. Ever since civilisation began, so too did corporations existed. The greeks and roman firms with their bankers and armaments production com[panies, grown on the fat of corruption and cronyism, survived even till today, in other names than the original, while newer and more ambitious players, came into recent being - such as the East India Trading Company, the Dutch compaignee, etc to todays' Rockerfellas, Rothschild, Microsoft, Goldman & Sachs, etc.

The typical behaviour of such leaders often behaves tyranically, totalitarianly and dictatorially. They believe that only they alone can determine how a society will survive, thus they dictate the rules, and political leaders - beggars actually - who need their funds and approval for jobs and taxes, allow them leeway.

Similarly as well, extra-terresterials - livng beings - would not be expected to behave any differently. Power and Economics evolve societies - its byproducts are technology, nurtured within a protected society, for advancement.

Thus, based on this common factor, Earth's corporations as well as extra-terresterials are a natural match of union for each other, based on such ideologies. They decide on how their societies should behave and evolve over time.

Only thing is, those who have no power or stand to benefit little from such arrangement will start kicking asses to be top of the heap. Either that, or perhaps nobility does exist in some beings, as proven by some of our best loved historical figures in human history, who by their courage, shown and led us to a higher stage of conciousness beyond the wild beast we naturally were ( some still are, sad to say).

Just my view, and I hold no one to agree with me, should there be even any.

Cheers.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Wait a second there, what technology?

I don't mean to burst your bubble buddy, but please find me some concrete proof that our governments have obtained such technologies and used them and continue so for their own benefits.

Even if a UFO has crashed into nevada kewada god knows and who knows which desert; there would still not be enough information out there to solve our energy problems.

But of course unless one will claim that extra-terrestrial zeta meta reticule whatever, where ever they come from; the so called better known as aliens have incorporated partnership with our government for an exchange of technology. Blunt I might be, but rhetoric assumptions like these are no different than mysticism of elves and dwarfs.

You'd better question if we'd be traveling in aerodynamic space shuttle up to this day, and if our multi-billion dollar funded mars project would incorporate that wonder technology we all dream of. Nay! Nay! Nay!

When disclosure becomes disclosed, we than shall have levitating anti-gravity driven toast machines. So far, not feasible, case closed.

[edit on 12/28/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by krystalice

That was the most immature response with no evidence, and you bashed Zeta Reticuli like a child, you didn't even spell it right. You can look it up in Ufology and Science, it is not a mythical place.

Elves and Dwarfs...getting a lot of those arguments lately.

See what you fail to understand is that Science studies SPACE.

Science doesn't study FAIRY TALES.

SCIENCE HAS CALCULATIONS FOR THE POSSIBILITES OF ALIEN LIFE IN OUR UNIVERSE.

(We don't have calculations for the possibilities of Elves and dwarfs or fairys, maybe you should stop watching Peter Pan)

You can also take the time to look up the number of credible witnesses to UFO sightings, yes UNIDENTIFIED, flying objects.

You can also research Science and Space.

Let me know what you find on the calculations for how many Unicorns there are in the Universe.

Again, What is the ATS definition of Disclosure?

IMO, we will discover extremophiles in Space in the years to come, advanced tech will come up (possibly ET?), more whistleblowers will start to emerge. As the economy continues to decline, more people will become desperate. Also more sightings will occur since in the past 3 years now we've seen a dramatic increase.

Also don't forget about Gary Mckinnon,

Again, what sort of Disclosure are you looking for? Please be realistic, and please do not compare Aliens to Elves, dwarfs, and other fictional characters from Zelda.

Good Day

[edit on 28-12-2009 by game over man]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join