It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this.....first a high tone and then compresion on the ears.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
does your hearing seem to cut out right after the high pitched tone?

i always just assume its part of raising your frequency? other than that, i got nothin. but i get that too, and i've heard a lot on ATS have this issue, though i don't know how common it is in the "real world"

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I know exactly what you are talking about. This summer, I had just gotten up sitting on the edge of my bed, and as clear as could be, I heard two distinct tones in my left ear. Weird. It was not ringing, it was electronic tones. No, it was not tinnitus, I've had that for a long time and know the difference. No pressure though. Have never heard it before, and haven't since. But just wanted to let you know, you are not alone. It sounded like the tones you hear when you get a hearing test, those kind of tones. Just weird is all I was thinking.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I am only posting this to add a personal experience for the benefit of whoever may be interested in this...

An intolerably high-pitched sound that literally pierced my ear, followed by a sharp ache in the head just above the ear and then "deafness" in the ear: that's what I felt the first time I used a cell phone.

Unfortunately, I also felt it the second, third, tenth, twentieth time.

That's one - just one - of the reasons why I don't use cell phones (except for texting, and that only when absolutely necessary).

P.S. For those who don't know me: I am not one of those people who are scared of electricity and everything that does not come in primary colours...

I love new gadgets and I am usually good at handling them.

I also don't have any conditions that could explain the symptoms above.
It ONLY happened to me when I used my cell phone (not always, but very many times).

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Vanitas]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

could be the cell phone towers....

heres a thread i made about a year ago or so about it......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join