It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this.....first a high tone and then compresion on the ears.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
After reading about stuff that has been going on with MK-Ultra and Manchurian candfidates I wonder if this has to do something with it. Maybe some six times a year it happens that I hear a high pitch tone and the moment that stops I feel this presure on my ears....something like you feel when sitting in a plane and it changes altitude. The tone is one frequency and last for about 5-10 seconds and the pressure isn't painfull or intensive and last just a few seconds also.

Hypnosis or programing people and them activating with sound seems not to far fetched in this world.

I do not remember doing something crazy or that I am interesting enough for being a target. But still it is weird and something that worries me.

Anybody with the same experiance or knows what this is?

[edit on 27-12-2009 by zatara]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I know what you mean, I have experienced this also, strangely a few times a year, but I always blow it off as sinuses or ears just clogging up.
Hmmmmmm

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I think I know what you're talking about. It's like a high pitched sound that diminishes, and there is a slight pressure? I asked my doctor about it, and he said it's basically an acute, temporary case of tinnitus. He advised me to protect my ears from loud music, noises, etc. Another thing to investigate is excess ear wax in your ears. I have that sometimes, and once it's flushed out my ears feel better.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I know exactly what you are talking about. That high pitched vibration, sound is a vibration, we interpret vibrations as sound/noise.

This may or may not sound correct to you, but it is what i believe to be true.

When someone hears a high pitched sound it can be from a few things, but what i know it to be are these things:

1) from to much loud music.

2) from other human beings

3) from ourselves

Now human beings are psychic and have a small amount of telepathic abilities. Atleast i know i do, cause i finish peoples sentences, dream the future, and know when the phone is about to ring(most of the time).

Some of these abilities occur as thoughts that can be sent out, like the Law of Attraction from the movie The Secret.

Those thoughts can have positive, or negative effects. When thinking positively of someone the person being thought of may hear a highpitched vibration in one ear, but if it is negative they will hear it in the other ear. - that happens to me everyday in both ears not at the same time either, at random parts of the day.

The negative vibration is called a Psychic Attack. Look it up on google.

I said also that the vibration may be coming from ourselves, cause we have negative and positive thoughts about ourselves and our mood can be happy or sad, which does contribute to that pitch.

Also it may be bcause the human being's DNA is begginning to change and a certain vibration helps our DNA change.

The link below is a DNA repair, sorry for such a lengthy post

www.youtube.com...

Edited coz im a great speller hehe

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Quickfix]

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Quickfix]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

Thanks for your explanation...but you say nothing about where the presure is from. Or does the presure always go hand in hand with the high pitch tone? Its good to know that nobody is pulling practical jokes on me and it all to be normal procedure and most people must have it from time to time.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Take it easy, remain calm.

You are NOT being hacked, or re-programed.

This is just a simple matter of your body reacting to , Yes... A change in atmospheric pressure!

If you have a barometer handy, you can easily verify this for yourself.

As the ambient atmospheric pressure rises or falls (falling pressure is often easier to detect in that it usually happens in advance of a cold front preceding a storm), the air pressure behind your eardrum falls "out of sync" with the ambient pressure.

The air pressure "in your head" becomes greater or less than the pressure around your head. the result is a deflection of the eardrum, which is interpeted by the auditory nerves in your head as sound.

The "tone" you hear stops as soon as the internal pressure equalizes the external pressure.

Some people are just more sensitive to these changes than others. Just like soem folks are more sensitive to odors or tastes than others.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar
reply to post by zatara

Take it easy, remain calm.

You are NOT being hacked, or re-programed.

This is just a simple matter of your body reacting to , Yes... A change in atmospheric pressure!

If you have a barometer handy, you can easily verify this for yourself.

As the ambient atmospheric pressure rises or falls (falling pressure is often easier to detect in that it usually happens in advance of a cold front preceding a storm), the air pressure behind your eardrum falls "out of sync" with the ambient pressure.

The air pressure "in your head" becomes greater or less than the pressure around your head. the result is a deflection of the eardrum, which is interpeted by the auditory nerves in your head as sound.

The "tone" you hear stops as soon as the internal pressure equalizes the external pressure.

Some people are just more sensitive to these changes than others. Just like soem folks are more sensitive to odors or tastes than others.

OK.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

The pressure could be from, laying down and getting up suddenly, or being up in a high elevation.

I get some pressure when i hear the vibrations, but i get those vibrations in my ear so often i don't notice the pressure anymore really.

Either that or its cause my ear drums are permanently damaged, i can whistle through my ears, no joke.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

Your explanation also sounds, plausible, thanks for the new info, i didn't know that :]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I experience this a few times out of the year and have been since childhood....

I do believe that is is some MK-Ultra tyoe thing too

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
well I know what you guys are saying, but I too dont know what it is. I think it has something to do with cellphones... lets start a conspiracy - oh, thats ok there are plenty already involving Cell Phones pick one... brain cancer, ah death by head on.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

well.. I ask the same thing .. but.. NAW>>>it's all about the tinnuns ..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

this is an actual U2U message I received from another member on ATS.. their name is undisclosed as they prefer it that way..

I didn't want to post this for everyone to see because I have never mentioned it to anyone.

About two months ago my five year old son and I were in the bed. He sleeps with us a lot. We were watching cartoons and all of a sudden he looked at me and said what is that ringing, make it go away.

Well I was hearing it too, but I was use to it. He was getting really upset, so I put both my hands around his ears and asked if he could still hear it and he said yes that it was really loud. My wife was sleeping so I couldn't ask her. It was starting to freak me out and the more I thought about it the louder it got. Finally I turned up the cartoons and my son eventually calmed down. But I hear it a lot in my left ear and the more I think about it the louder it gets.

I don't know it was just a weird experience. I am glad you posted this though. I don't think it is hearing loss. I am 36 and have had that kind of ringing too, but this was something totally different!

a 5yr old with tinnitus .. ??

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Children can be born with or stricken by tinnitus at a young age.

www.hear-it.org...

Make sure you U2U this member and mention it is likely a good idea to get his boy examined by a doctor.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well I for one wont argue with the thoughtful posts so far.. but i as well get tones and pressure and i have proven to my self [and my wife] that I belive I am hearing EARTHQUAKES...... sitting at home, reading a book, laying in bed, electronics off.... i hear a solid tone, well by checking the local USGS location shortly after or later by making note of the time.. i find an Uncanny matching of occurrence of earthquakes with the tones.... B

Being a music major from College and still a writer.. i listen alot to the music in my head,, but this IS EXTERNAL and so often a background happening my wife tells her friends "he heard earthquakes",,,, "now if i could just get him to smell gold...."

I live near Seattle on a fault.. so thats my story, but i have found i can "hear" things as far away as Japan..... so i have proven to the full extent of my own satisfaction...

what doesn't help,, cant hurt...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I am not 100% I understand your post darrman.

People often think they hear something before a earthquake, this is not true.

A earthquake produces two types of body waves, primary waves and secondary waves.
You are hearing the start of the primary wave (P Wave) then you feel the secondary waves (S Wave)

web.ics.purdue.edu...
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 27-12-2009 by nophun]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Coincedence? For everybody who has experianced this event this is maybe interesting to know. It came to my attention that there seems to be an other reason why these tune hearing and ear popping events happen.

David Wilcock was explaning just the thing and has it everything to do with the pinal gland. The way I experiance this spontanious tone and presure is not exactly the way he describes it but I do a feel a moment of strangeness when it happens.......as if a switch has been thrown and has put me on another grid.

His presentation is practicaly all about this gland and what it means for your spiritual awareness and is also an important gland because of its melonine secretion. This stuff makes you sleep.

The importance of this gland for having awareness in other worlds is a hidden knowledge, hidden by organisations like the vatican and other 'old' institutions who deal with the pinal cone somewhere in their symbology.

It is clear that its working and meaning is kept from the common people throughout the ages.....until David Wilcock came along.......ofcourse

It is a 1:30 hour presentation and at about 39.55 min into the presentation David is talking about how it does feel when the Pinal gland kicks in. The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock can be seen on Google Videos.

He also tells about atempts made to built a mechanical Pinal gland which could be used as a traveling device....the one simular like in the movie Contact with Jodi Foster.

Anyways.....David has a good story going...and worth watching. On the other hand..... I can not remember having traveled anywhere special without paying for a ticket.

I hope my Google link does work.......and it will thx to NOPHUN !!

Google Video Link

[edit on 28-12-2009 by zatara]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I will try to watch, but I have a feeling I will be sticking to tinnitus on this one

Edit: Removed dupe video

[edit on 28-12-2009 by nophun]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
It could be also GHz radio beam
2nd line

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
you can also hear the same sound when you try to Astral Project. That is one of the signs that you are about to break away from your physical body.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join