It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof EISCAT did not cause the Norway Spiral?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

True but would that mean someone has written this fake program to show the chart for every day since 2004...that's about 1800 days.

To what end?

If you don't believe me you can see for yourself:

dynamite.eiscat.uit.no...

[edit on 28/12/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

True but would that mean someone has written this fake program to show the chart for every day since 2004...that's about 1800 days.

To what end?

If you don't believe me you can see for yourself:

dynamite.eiscat.uit.no...

[edit on 28/12/09 by Chadwickus]

Would you put that past the TPTB?

It technically could be plausible.

Don't get me wrong . . . I do not know what caused the spiral.

I will never be convinced that it was a missile, though, until someone can comb over this and prove it wrong or provide more footage of missile launches that have failed this spectacularly.

I am just trying different angles here.

[edit on 12/28/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

That report does seem quite thorough but in reading it it reminded me of the recent Charged Aerosol Release Experiment.

This was the experiment to study the effects of noctilucent clouds launched by NASA on a Black Brant XII rocket.

I see some similarities here, like the speed the gas ejects and dissipates despite the high altitude and the faint 'black hole' appearing as it disappears.

Here's the video of it and a video of the Norway spiral:

C.A.R.E Experiment

Norway Spiral

So the argument that the speed of gasses ejecting is too fast for a rocket at such a high altitude falls short IMO.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

But in the video you posted there is no perfect spiral, and it is only a few seconds long . . . as opposed to many minutes long like the Norway incident.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I doubt you'll ever see the same perfect spiral again, it's like asking to see two identical clouds.

Also, the first part of the CARE footage is time lapsed, the latter part is real time which lasted for a couple of minutes and the spiral only lasted around 3 minutes.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
why not do as my friend did and send a mail to them explaining the situvation and ask them for clearance on the issue ?

well he got a reply which read more or less that they where aware of the tin foil hat army knocking at the door and all they could say in defence was that things for some reason happened to happen at the same time they started to do their experiment,

for an institute that does its work based on public funding i guess their word is as good as any.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Your realy trying to say this effect was done by a rocket?

EISCAT is located on the other side on the mountain in the pic.. but no it was a rocket.. the blue beam and the teardrop shape even point to EISCAT .... but no it was a rocket... I thought people were ment to Deny Ignorance on this site... but no it was a rocket...

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Bachfin]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Bachfin

was the russian ship behind that mountain aswell and where about is esicat behind that mountain ?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Bachfin

Yes, I am denying ignorance.

That picture is a long exposure of the failed rocket, it is not indicative of what it looks like.

This is what it looks like:

I've also shown the chart from EISCAT themselves that shows no heating was performed on the day of the spiral.

So who is denying ignorance here?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Then:

NO Failed Missile test....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

NO EISCAT/HAARP involvement...

Then EXTRATERRESTRIAL STARGATE!!!!

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

who says it was heating that caused it? EISCAT does more than just heat.

What is your real agenda here? this is a conspiracy site you know not a coverup/anti-conspiracy site, did you get lost or something?

you have debunked nothing.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Bachfin]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
reply to post by Bachfin

was the russian ship behind that mountain aswell and where about is esicat behind that mountain ?

no it wasn't it was in the opposite direction

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bachfin

Go read the threads I linked to at the start, hell just re-read the OP again.

The whole premise of the EISCAT theory is the heating of particles.

If you show me that the VHF and UHF antennas can do this and I'll gladly admit that I am wrong but as it stands right now, there was no heating performed on that day.

No heating means no similarities to the theory presented in the other threads.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Bachfin

Have you actually read the theories? He debunked the theory which was based on heating.

[edit on 28/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Right now the wormhole theory seems more plausible than the EISCAT theory.

The question is now though...who was it?

The Pleidians, the Ashtars, the GFL, Matryiau (can't be bothered finding the spelling)

I think all these guys and no doubt more have laid claim to it, you'd think there'd be a bit of communication between them!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Oh Good I thought you guys were leaning towards a missile again. I honestly don't know what it was, but I KNOW it was something important. Human or not.

The question that keeps coming up about the"failed missile" is, what country in their right mind would send a ballistic missile "test" over the place where all the great leaders of the world are meeting. Seems a little threatening to me. They would not take the risk of starting a war if something were to happen to it, say like a FAILURE over a populated area. Populated with the leaders of the world. Yeah right.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

It wasn't. It was over the Arctic sea. It was visible from Norway because ICBMs travel through space for most of their journey, which means they're visible from very far away. The missile never flew over a populated area for the reasons you just said.

Don't "know" it was something "more important" without any evidence. And, I know for a fact, that you don't have any evidence for that. Deny ignorance, please?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

OH you changed my entire outlook on the matter, a 180. NO!!! You are entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. I don't claim to have proof of my gut feeling. This is an unprecedented matter, now suddenly because we read all these articles, graphs and calculations and we are experts? No one really knows. Deny ignorance, please? Spare me and look in the mirror.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

OK, you ignore all the experts. You keep on assuming that your gut knows more about rocket science than rocket scientists. See how far that gets you. Next time you want to figure out if you are ill or need medication - just ask your gut! Clearly it knows more than the entire medical establishment! How much taxes should you pay? Ask your gut! It knows more than the IRS or any accountant! It's a magical, super-gut, instilled with all the knowledge of the world!

ALL PRAISE THE TIMEWALKER SUPER-GUT OF KNOWLEDGE! ALL BOW BEFORE IT'S ENDLESS INTELLECT!

Seriously, come on. A gut feeling does not trump countless scores of experts who all say you are wrong.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

I don't believe it. Nuff said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join