It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock, channeled information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I really like his stories and the films with him on Project Camelot etc..He puts in interesting details and information about Ufo, reincarnation etc.
But in his newest e-book/ blog ´Disclosure Update: David Wilcock Finally Tells All!` divinecosmos.com...
(divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/latest-news/521-disclosure-endgame)

he got too far for my taste.. but it´s up to us anyway to think this all over.

My main question is here, how sure can we be that this is not just another disinfo? he claims he is Edgar Cayce´s reincarnation.
for me, THAT must be ´prooven´, somehow, what could be done with a channeling medium, for example. I dont think its about big money, but about credibility. And I do think he is a nice, interesting person.

and this is NOT about discrediting him or name-giving sh*t, please..

[edit on 27-12-2009 by anti72]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

The problem with channeling today is what is coming through and where it is coming from. It can be 3 things

1) Electronic mind control by either man or alien life
2) Real spirits or demons or what ever your belief, and we all know about how religion has taught about them being deceivers.
3) His imagination, and his inner voice which we all have.

So you choose, i personally do not like him, but you take from it what you like.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I have personal experience, and KNOW that it is absolutely possible to get sure channeled information.

you write about different things.

cheers

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I want to believe but i have my doubts. in one of his videos he used pictures of Edgar Cayce as proof that he was the reincarnation. i have a hard time believing that we look like who we were in a past life. i also think that he tries to hard to convince people. has anyone from ARE met him? i have read a lot about cayce and i personally do not see any connections between Cayce and Wilcock. I do like a lot of what Wilcock says about the pineal gland and things like that but i do not think i can believe. on a personal level his latest article on divine cosmos has really done it for me. most of what he talks about or at least what i have heard should be above politics. disclosure, metaphysical things etc. but his ebook was very one sided politically and i have a problem with that. mostly since i am politically neutral(any politician is a bad politician no matter what colors they wear). either way the more i look into wilcock the more my gut tells me that he is a charlatan. time will tell. he has made a lot of claims it will only take one or two to completely discredit him and the remainder of his claims including the reincarnation bit. i think cayce claimed that he wouldnt be reincarnated again for a while anyway not until sometime in our future when the continents have changed. i'll look for that reference and post it here.

from www.near-death.com...

I had been born again in 2100 A.D. in Nebraska. The sea apparently covered all of the western part of the country, as the city where I lived was on the coast. The family name was a strange one. At an early age as a child I declared myself to be Edgar Cayce who had lived 200 years before. Scientists, men with long beads, little hair, and thick glasses, were called in to observe me. They decided to visit the places where I said I had been born, lived, and worked in Kentucky, Alabama, New York, Michigan, and Virginia

this was supposed to be his next reincarnation. although wilcock claims to have been tested or whatever by ARE and the people there. there is no way to truly prove either way i think unless he makes a lot of claims that dont happen.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by VortiganX]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by VortiganX

Thanks for the Cayce link! I was reading the other, different thread on Wilcock, and went to the Disclosure Endgame site through a link there.
Seems well researched and sensible.
I really like the Cayce quote used as caption of the Norway Spiral:

"In Russia there comes the hope of the world --

Not as that sometimes termed of the communistic, or Bolshevik, no; but freedom, freedom!

That each man will live for his fellow man!

The principle has been born.

It will take years for it to be crystallised, but out of Russia comes again the hope of the world.

Guided by what?

That friendship with the nation that hath even set on its present monetary unit, "In God We Trust."

(Cayce Reading 3976-29, June 22, 1944)"

Haven't finished reading any of these, but I will today.

As to the OP, hard to fathom what a reincarnation of Edgar Cayce would be able to do or remember about past and future lives, but I'd think that he/she would be a fairly evolved soul. I'd like to think he/she would position themselves to warn or help the world.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

4) Universal consciousness (hook up). We are all fragmented parts of a single whole - within us is the knowledge of all this is.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

You cannot say if its not electronic mind control. How would you know.

mind control today is very advanced, so who is to know.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It makes me absolutely sick to my stomach that this charlatan gets so much play here on ATS.
This is seriously like the third thread promoting his free "ebook".

This is viral marketing, although not for profit necessarily, this is Wilcock's attempt to save face in the light of yet another failed prediction.

This shouldn't be allowed here and this thread should be closed down.

As should the other thread that is a duplicate of the same info.

In my opinion, anyhow.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

It makes me absolutely sick to my stomach that this charlatan gets so much play here on ATS. This is seriously like the third thread promoting his free "ebook". This is viral marketing, although not for profit necessarily, this is Wilcock's attempt to save face in the light of yet another failed prediction. This shouldn't be allowed here and this thread should be closed down. As should the other thread that is a duplicate of the same info. In my opinion, anyhow.

if you read the original post this is not a plug for his 'ebook' if you can call it that. the OP's main question was the validity of Wilcock's claim to be the reincarnated Edgar Cayce.

My main question is here, how sure can we be that this is not just another disinfo? he claims he is Edgar Cayce´s reincarnation. for me, THAT must be ´prooven´, somehow, what could be done with a channeling medium, for example. I dont think its about big money, but about credibility. And I do think he is a nice, interesting person. and this is NOT about discrediting him or name-giving sh*t, please..

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

haha, just relax. I KNOW for sure that my channelling was right. and no mind control.

by the way, how do YOU know, being mind controlled ?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

thanx.
right. the other thread is about his free "ebook".

I really think it is possible to ´proof´his reincarnation. and that would be an important thing for his other stories. I can IMAGINE many things he says, but knowing is something different.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I know that reading, I have a book where this is in it.
I read from Rudolf Steiner that the time between incarnations is on average is about 200 Years!

I like that video, too, 2012 enigma, and the ones with project camelot.
you know, they make sense in that way he describes h things, th pineal gland, the measurd changes of our planetary system, the concept of mind, body, soul, UFO, new tech, and how it is all connected.

and thats where the point is.
there are 2 possibilities, he is part of a big disinfo machinery, and he is just clever and the Cayce incarnation is bogus and corrupt.
or he is genuine and is legitimately tryin to get as much attraction as possible.

as I said, I like him, he seems to be a nice person.

top topics

join