It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Key of Knowledge Being Withheld?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Information that I could find two years ago has now disappeared.
I notice that sometimes I have quoted a reputable site only to find that the information was removed within hours from the website.

Search engines do not list much in the way of scholarly discussions.
Is it because the search engines do not find these things?
Is it because the information is deeply buried in computer networks of universities?
Are universities concerned that free access to scholarly work would reduce the number of students that have to pay for the privelige of gaining knowledge?

Will free internet become like junk mail or cheap tabloids?
Will any real new information become like pay-per-view?

Will information become *censored* or priveliged access only?
Will we allow corporations to maintain a monopoly on search engines?

Has "free internet" already become a thing of the past by gradual implementation of restricted flow?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I'm sorry to say it but most of your questions is answered by YES. Unless revolution happen in USA, this will be reality. Once again world future is dependent on brave American people.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zeddissad

Well, let's just see some of that bravery then and stop paying lip service to it in your anthems and propaganda.

And we do have the Internet out here too. In fact, I believe the chappy who invented it is sitting somewhere in Europe right now - he's a Brit, after all, and works in Switzerland.

As for the US being a renowned source of reliable info...well, those days are fading fast.

Let's see just how brave they are over there. We're watching. Ö_Ö

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Apparently, we have GateKeepers.

In this documentary film Jimmy Wales (Wikipedia) states, "The Gate Keeper is the key player in Truth."

At 24:26 in the film, the pre-eminent Gate Keeper is named.

I find it interesting that anytime an Illuminati affiliate is shown on film or speaks at an engagement, there are certain icons in place...almost like a disclosing signature.

In this film, you will see the symbol of the Serpent Cult, the Brotherhood of the Snake. It spirals languidly on a female form. See if you can find it at time slot above.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
the intellectual hegemony would have you believe that before you are allowed to have your own ideas, you must first pay homage to the scholarship of old. the foundations of knowledge are "beyond reproach".

i dont mean to make light of our forbears. afterall where would we be without them? i truly believe that we are at the threshold of a second renaissance. we live in an age when the flow of information is nearly overwhelming. it is the new fashion to bad-mouth wikipedia, but i think the overall product is incredible and certainly not shameful.

no. the "gatekeepers" are not witholding anything of real importance. the only reason they speak so loudly in opposition is because their hegemony is being threatened. they dont like the idea of a new renaissance or new ideas, or that a 10 year old with internet access is more proficient than they are in their own field.

viva la informacion'

new topics

top topics

join