It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Israeli residents to be provided with gas masks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

All Israeli residents to be provided with gas masks

story.albuquerqueexpress.com

Israel is to outfit its entire population with gas masks.

The distribution will commence in two months.

The move has heightened expectations that Israel may launch an attack on Iran's nuclear facilities which could spark an unconventional response. It is not known however whether Iran has any chemical or biological weapons capability.

Nonetheless in February Israel will roll out gas masks to every resident in the country.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Looks like they are planning for a February/March attack on Iran. That gives me more time to decide if I want to buy gold or not, or even wait for the price to go down, as I save up more loot. When they finally do attack, I'll be so diversified that I'll make a fortune

I've been waiting soooo long for some fresh apocalypse, in the hopes that the chaos may give me the freedom I long for from them aliens that torture me on a daily basis. Hey, you never know!

Two more months isn't so bad a wait..

story.albuquerqueexpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Israel wont be attacking anyone. There all mouth just like N.Korea, first it was going to be by December, then 30 days by the end of December, now its anytime after February.

Its all talk, by which time Iran will have the bomb and will have it hidden somewhere 3 miles underground, where no nuclear weapon, bunk-buster or army can get to it from any other country.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This is old news.

This has been done before.

Seriously, check search function here and google.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
This is old news.

This has been done before.

Seriously, check search function here and google.

I went to google and this particular gas mask distribution is recent news, not any of the older stuff.

Here's another link...
www.thejerusalemgiftshop.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Even when and if Iran gets the bomb. does anyone in their right mind believe they will actually use it? Do they realize what will happen to their country if they do?
Pakistan, which by the way is just as bat-# crazy as Iran if not worse - has had the bomb for years. The US can only for so long state the "do as I say not as do" mantra regarding nuclear weapons.

They want to protect themselves. let them protect themselves. But they need to realize that one misstep and their country will be wiped off the face of the earth.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

You misunderstand me.

I am sure this was from a current news source.

What I mean is that this has been done before.

This task,giving gas-masks to the population has occurred more than once in the past.

It usually is a bad sign as it means that their government feels the population need to be protected from biological/chemical weapons.

I would expect this to come from Hamas/hezbolla terrorists being armed by Iran.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Everyone who whoops about Iran getting close to having a nuclear capability often seem to forget or mention that Iran has maybe one of the nastiest stockpiles of bio/chemical weapons in the world,outside the US of course.

They have had this capability for years,and never used them in a war,as far as I am aware.

Why would they suddenly use Nukes if they got them?I think the whole thing is about trying to goad Israel into some kind of action,to make them look bad in the eyes of the world...That would be worth a hundred nukes to the mullahs,IMO.

Another point-could the provision of gas masks be related to the story about Israel recalling all of its envoys for a special meeting?

en.timeturk.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Just so entertaining and how incredibly stupid these articles are in announcing that gas masks will save their citizens from death in the event a full blown military conflict.

Do you all see how idiotic this all is when viewing it from this side of the globe. Do they honestly expect Iran to attack with germ warfare, or is it going to be an internal issue to miss direct public conception as was the case with Saddam Hussein.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Handing over and using gas mask will not protecting anyone from the micro biological or chemical agents, you’ll need a proper body shielding as well.

This is another false flag propaganda scam like the countless others before this one to scare more Jews and to get more supports for war against Iran.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
In any event whoever strikes first with deadly force be it conventional or otherwise will be the fool. Because the other side will respond in kind.
Israel has the right to exist, they have the right to keep some nukes as a type of MAD policy for the middle east. What they don't have the right to say is we can have nukes but Iran can't.

A gas mask will only protect so much, you need a full body suit for most chemical and biological WMD's. It's kind of a joke really, just to make their citizens feel better and empowered. But it's the equivalent of those old prep drills from the fifties where students would jump under their desks in the event of a nuke strike by the Soviets, as if that was going to help save them from a ICBM.

Either way I have a bad feeling that the next nuclear weapon that is used on a population center will be in the middle east.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Double post

[edit on 27-12-2009 by ufoorbhunter]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Thought the population alraedy has them. Many in the reserves anyway will, sure all Kibbutzim have them too. Does seem like a statement to outside parties.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33

Israel has the right to exist, they have the right to keep some nukes as a type of MAD policy for the middle east. What they don't have the right to say is we can have nukes but Iran can't.

The truth is that Israel does not have the right to own or store any Nuclear Weapons. Considering that Israel has not formerly announced that it has nuclear weapons at its disposal. On that note, so too does Iran and every other nation have the right to manufacture, store and harness nuclear energy as it see's fit.

Does this sound somewhat disturbing to you ?

Either way I have a bad feeling that the next nuclear weapon that is used on a population center will be in the middle east.

It will be of there own consequence that rogue choices have been made without consulting the powers that be.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I just got off the phone with some of my coctacts.

This is true.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I guess that the Palestinians won't be getting any of the gas masks ?

If thats the case then just imagine if some crazy ever took power in Israel and decided to bomb a foreign country , like Iran , as a means to be attacked with bio weapons as a means to wipe out there Palestinian problem .

But seeing how down right crazy that idea is ..........

Hmm to be safe perhaps it would be a good idea to get the Palestinians some gas masks as well .

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Right, getting a gas mask alone is like getting a spare tire without the jack. Hum I'm wondering where mine is.. anyone looking for an nbc suit..

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

It will be of there own consequence that rogue choices have been made without consulting the powers that be.

I do agree with your analogy, but the most pertinent of your explanation is the above.
Though the consequences to lie with the aggressor, this has been going on for over 5K years now and neither side wants to submit their supposed possession over the area of concern. If the Nuclear thing did or does happen, it would not surprise me, because the ruler's and the PTB's you had mentioned before do not care about the innocent and unfortunate of such atrocities, the only way that this argument will ever end, and this is what I see thus far by their actions and rebuttals, is a complete and utter genocidal decimation of either or both sides of the argument.

As for the the "Powers that be" part of your post, "The rabbit runs much deeper in the hole than just them arguing over Providence's and rights over a territory." There has been some very well informed and involved people that would like to see the people of the middle east finish off each other rather than spend the $ in an all out invasion to get what the they think they deserve. Whether that be resources or control, it is all a monetary gain game for these few people, and they are awaiting for it to come to a full blown annihilation of their ethnicities and region. This way they can be in a safe zone of full deniability with no direct affiliation to the event, "Plausible deniability" is a must in these matter's, and they are masters at the game of this.

Israel has Nuke's, Iran is being sanction from having anything to do with nuclear possibilities, and that in a nut shell is wrong from the get go. Now, if one would wish to investigate the way that Israel has managed to attain such massive and destructive military abilities. I ran has watched the controversy of the Gaza and Palestinian people for some time, and when Saddam Hussein was ruler of Iraq, he was on the same mind set of these event's being atrocities of the Palestinians and would have retaliated as well. (That was not a defense of Saddam's atrocities, it is just funny that he is now no longer.)

People will not see all of the cause and effect scenarios because we/us and you are suppose to be analyzing this as nothing more than a controversial event between 2 creed's of people that despise each other.
And if mention of "Conspiracy" or "Secret Societies" are mentioned, they are declared a lunatic and have rendered themselves to the ranks of nothing less than a out cast for perpetual opinion's.

I don't want to see a nuclear war, but I believe it is inevitable because of the long heated argument's with absolutely not one honored cease fire or treaty between the two.

2012 is being kind of obvious, it is just that it has taken thousands of years to get to where it was at today, and the judges on the side line are licking their lip's and scouring their hands with greed. I don't think I am absolutely positive with these analogy, I don't want to be. But if and when these middle east conflicts come to head, there is more than meets the eye of the beholder, and it is a very scary picture "THEY" are painting for our realities, all over the world.

IMHO....

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Awesome, that means that shortly the world market will be flooded with Israeli gas masks for sale, cheap.

I picked up one for a few dollars back a few years ago when Israel did a similar free gas mask propaganda event, got one similar to this:

cgi.ebay.com...

for about 10 dollars shipped.

Now I am married and want some for the wife and the rugrat.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I always thought gas masks were standard for most of the country for a long long time now. Like a fire extinguisher everybody has one.

I love gas masks. My current favorite is the Cold War era Russian "Deaths Head" masks. All white like skulls. They remind me of the Combine from Half Life 2.

Anyway, never hurts to have one. Can't say I;d trust one given to me by the government though. Not unless I was a very valuable or important person. Chances are the filter is just shredded Chinese newspaper.

new topics

top topics

join