It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did something happen/change ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I have been in the habit of meditation every night for some time now and something strange changed last night.
First off I do a simple self healing thing, then offer my healing and love to the universe. When I started the healing energy hit me like a hurricane, not at all the soft gentle wave I am used to. Then when I tried to send I felt blocked, I just couldn't get tuned in to the feeling of it flowing out of me as usual.
Then I normally visualize a peaceful place in tune with everything and just drift a bit and see if anything happens (mostly it doesn't I just feel peaceful, but sometimes things come to me). Well last night when I tried to get to that place it felt like a steel band was tightening around my head. I pulled back and waited a bit, tried again with the same result.
Its frustrating and I am al most scared to try again tonight.

Anybody notice anything different or is it just me?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
that's just you buddy.

Mod Edit - Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Chett

Use a foot massager thing, the one with water and it bubbles. Will help you alot, lol.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Chett

It could be a psychic in your head trying to stop you. I'm not talking about the storefront psychic, I'm talking about the real ones from that civilization inside the earth, like the "stage" psychics in Vegas. The folks that really predict stuff and make money wowing people.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

sigh I guess nobody around here bothers with stuff like meditation. Its not all about 'spooky' stuff, its mostly a nice relaxation thing, at least when it works.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Ah-hemm.
So, why is it you are meditating at night in the first place; especially if you are having this problem?
Morning meditation maybe?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Chett

Healing means to make whole. You must understand healing takes place on a multi-dimensional level. It may not be the small physical portion of your being that is the problem, here's some useful information.

www.spiritofra.com...

Namaste!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry about odd sensations. I have experienced something like this feeling and lots of others. Just meditate through it. You'll be okay.

Just take note of the effect it has-- stopping your meditation, which is a good indicator that you're actually making some sort of real progress.

top topics

join