It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam taking over the word

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I believe that Islam is taking over the world.

They have moved into Britain in a big way.

They are in a war with the US.

Tney will dispense with everyone who is not of their belief.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
How many countries has "Islam" invaded or occupied since lets say,WW2?

How many countries have the UK or US invaded or occupied since WW2?

Still think its Islam that is trying to take over the world?

The spread of Islam is not a war-as I see it it is a direct result of the policies of "globalisation" that our very own western governments have decided that we are all to live under.

Don't want as much mass migration?
Then its the globalists who you should be fighting against.
They fight with all the tricks-including trying to make Islam look like your enemy.
It works on many people.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
As much as I disagree with Islam as a whole I very much doubt they will ever take over the world.

It is said that they are taking over through breading or mass migration but in reality it is the Political correct goverments that are giving a minority a stronger voice than the majority.

True democracy does not exsist in most if any countries and propbably never did.

Also look at any muslim run country what apart from oil do they really contribute and you will find its next to nothing. Muslims might have started some of the sciences we use today but they have not given us anything in the modern world except for a bogey man to scare the masses with.

In my opinion they will more than likley fade into obscuraty once people wake up take over the goverments and make sure the majorities have a voice again.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
There is westernized Muslim countries like United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Oman just to name a few. Not all Muslim countries are 'backward' and violent as the media portrays them. The above mentioned ones are liberal.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
you never hear about it but...Russia has a Muslim dilemma, Ethnic Russians hostile to Muslims / Followers of Islam, are bumping heads almost every day

back during the Soviet period (1980's) they predicted Muslims were breeding so quickly they threatened to destabilize the USSR. Now that the old guard hardliners are gone, (Along with their religious cleansing policy) that prediction is coming true and with it a lot of hate and violence on both sides

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TaraLou

No it is not, they have just done this, so the west can bring sex into your culture.

Sex can bring down the masses religions down to nothing really.

This is there plan to destroy islam, but the people in islam have no clue it is happening, like it happened to christianity.

get it, islam is not taking over the west, the ptb are doing this to dilute the islamic religion,a nd infuse sex into there culture, to try to destroy islam like they did christianity.

get it, all you muslims.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Russia has problems with militant Muslims.
China has a problem with militant Muslims.
France has a problem with militant Muslims.
UK has a problem with militant Muslims.
India has a problem with militant Muslims.
blah blah blah

Anyone notice the common denominator?

There is one thing all the Islamic apologists all fail to recognise:
One of the most basic and intrinsic things about Islam is the determination to spread and impose Islam, by ANY means possible, throughout the whole world.
That is unequivocal and undeniable.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

It will not work, as muslims are males and females too, like us in west.

Sex depravity of the west will wear down islam, and this is the ptb plan.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

So how will the 'sex depravity of the west' solve China or India's problems with Muslims?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
One of the most basic and intrinsic things about Islam is the determination to spread and impose Islam, by ANY means possible, throughout the whole world.

You could also say that about Capitalism/western imperialism-much blood has been spilt to allow the spread of western/US capitalism.
That is also unequivocal and undeniable-so who exactally is in the wrong-is it us,the capitalist west,hell bent on spreading our veneer of "democracy"through wars and opression,or them fighting to impose their religion on the rest of us(supposedley)?

When looked at like that,we are just as bad as each other it seems-there is no moral highground.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

So how will the 'sex depravity of the west' solve China or India's problems with Muslims?

It will get there too. China wants every home to have tv sets, lol, now.

Its the way they destroyed christianity and its the only real way to destroy a religion, through sexual depravity. Everyone has some sort of sexual frustrations, and they just need to be opened, and that is the plan to bring down islam, to a normal religion.

Defeat the hardliners through bringing sexual revolution to the masses of people.

People think they are becoming free, but we saw with christianity and the sexual revolution, that it makes society worse.

They will dilute islams message, as young people will just do what all young people want to do, and get into sexual things. They waste there energies that way, and it will really weaken islam.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Indeed, I couldn't agree with you more.
We have no right to impose our 'democracy' on societies who do not desire it and to whom it is an alien concept.
And I am under no delusions about the benefits of global capitalism.

But that doesn't lessen the truth about what I stated about Islam.
And I will not sit back and accept the Islamification of my country.

It is about man's determination to control and exploit man.

It seem's that we have learned so very little since we climbed out of the tree's!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Now that is all a matter of opinion....personally I find the sexual repression of some religous people quite disturbing.

However, I do believe that the breakdown of the family unit has been detrimental to society.
Quite a seperate topic and worthy of a thread in itself.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55
There is westernized Muslim countries like United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Oman just to name a few. Not all Muslim countries are 'backward' and violent as the media portrays them. The above mentioned ones are liberal.

what?? liberal??? are you kidding me? their human rights are still in the medeviel time frame of history. they don't even respect another countries human rights values when they move there from their own country....they are backward and want to remain that way. just because they have computers, cell phones, and other gadgets, does not make them a modern society.
and non-violent?....sure...as long as you do exactly what the quaran and the mullahs tell you to do, if not, your either beaten, imprisoned, dismembered, or killed. yeah right...what a fine, modern society to live in.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

You could also say that about Capitalism/western imperialism-much blood has been spilt to allow the spread of western/US capitalism.
That is also unequivocal and undeniable-so who exactally is in the wrong-is it us,the capitalist west,hell bent on spreading our veneer of "democracy"through wars and opression,or them fighting to impose their religion on the rest of us(supposedley)?

When looked at like that,we are just as bad as each other it seems-there is no moral highground.

yes there is moral highground..it's called freedom to do what you want, while not hurting others. this is such a hard concept to understand, because people want to tell other people how to live their lives

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

yes there is moral highground..it's called freedom to do what you want, while not hurting others. this is such a hard concept to understand, because people want to tell other people how to live their lives

We in the West are just as guilty when it comes to "freedom to do what you want,while not hurting others."
(That,really was my point)

We may think that we have freedom to do what we want-but that is not done on the condition that we do not hurt others.

Many of our freedoms in the west-cheap goods,economic growth(well sometimes)are impossible to achieve without hurting others-think of the African villagers burned out of the homes to make way for an oil pipeline,or child slaves making your Nike trainers.
Aside from the above,waging wars in order that certain countries change thier ways of governance,specifically so that our western countries can do business there,seems the MO of western nations.

Think of the Soviets in Afghanistan-the west used the people of Afghanistan as cannon fodder to weaken the Soviet regime-so that we could keep our freedoms.

Thats the point I was making-we go around claiming freedom,but sadly our freedoms often seem to depend on the curtailing of others freedoms,and even lives.

We think it barbaric when someone is beheaded in the name of Islam(rightly so),they see us as barbaric when we napalm villages,or bomb wedding parties...(also rightly so)

Its hard to admit,but maybe we are all as bad as one another in some ways.

Maybe if we could all realise this,and strive for something more worthwhile than the industry of death and opression,we could move forward as a species,to a better place.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

That is all well and good, and as I stated previoulsy, I for one agree whole heartedly.
Yet this still does not address the problems we face with the increased Islamification of many nations.

It is all well and good sitting back and saying it's because of this or that or it's no different from this or that.
But what are we actually going to do about it?

When The Mullahs are telling you how to live every single aspect of your life knowing how or why it happened will do you no good.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I guess electing a decent government may be a good start-If it wasn't for our present bunch of globalist goons (at least in the UK)we would not be in this position-their admitted social engineering to make Britain "multi cultural" has seemed to do the opposite of what they claimed it would do(of course they probably knew that would happen).

That and their crazy political correctness(sharia courts,no crosses in schools etc)has led directly to the percieved Islamification of the UK-I say "percieved" because I am not sure that it is as big a problem as some think-(YET)but its certainly a possible problem to be aware of in the futue,thanks to Labour.

Labour thought that this would create a multi cultural dream land,thereby destroying any hopes of the conservatives making a political comeback....haha yeah right labour!

They must feel right complete idiots,now that their methods have lead to massive gains in Tory support,and even far right support-unless that was their plan all along I suppose.
Who knows these days?

So I think,a non globalist mentality in Government could be a step in the right direction.
Not that thats going to happen while we are in the EU.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

The Conservatives would be no different.
Cameron comes from the same elitist group that spawned Blair and his cohorts.

Cameron would continue with the same social engineering, against the wishes of the British electorate, but would just gloss and dress it up in a brand new veneer.

Party Politics has failed us miserably.

We need radical reform of electoral and parliamentary process making MP's more accountable to their constituents and ensuring the care's and concern's of constituents take priority over the party line and whip.

The danger of the Islamifacation of The UK is real.
Go to area's in the N.W. where there are no go area's for non-Muslims, (which The Police turn a blind eye to for fear of exposing the true reality of multi-cultural Britain).

MSM continues to portray any criticism of Islam as racist and any Nationalistic leaning as far-right facism.

They fail to recognise that it is the religion and it's teaching's that I dislike, not the person or his / her race.
And I, and many like me, will not allow it's continued effort's to weed and work it's way into British society and culture in it's relentless quest to control us.

It is not blind Islamophobia...it is the recognition of the threat this belief system poses to my values and beliefs in freedom of thought, will and choice which are the very antithesis of Islam.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Hey I agree with you about the Conservatives.
And I didn't think you were suffering from blind islamophobia-You are right to be concerned,I just hope it doesn't pan out to become a bigger problem than it already is.

I know what you mean about the NW,the Areas that are "no go" do exist,and that is something new to Britain,although there are some no go areas where its the native feral youth who are the problem too.

Oh well,the Spanish said the same about us Brits back in the 80s,movin in,breeding them out etc-swings and roundabouts hopefully.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join