It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazil UFO picture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
hi

found this image, and i never seen it before, it looks amazing, it shows cigar shaped or maybe disc shaped UFO which is glowing

here is more info

A secret UFO base being used by visiting extraterrestrials has been discovered by world governments and is being monitored and studied by scientists on a regular basis.The mysterious archipelago of Tierra del Fuego at the southernmost tip of South America has always been an area of mystery and paranormal occurrences. This inhospitable, sub-polar region of immense natural beauty has never supported a large human population. Prior to their decimation by white disease, small populations of Yaghan Indians inhabited the region. These extremely hardy people swam naked in freezing waters to collect shellfish for food. Ancient Yaghan legends tell of ‘Sky-people’ who visited them occasionally and taught them magic. Rumours have long circulated amongst the current Chilean and Argentinean populations of a deep hole in the area that reaches to the centre of the earth. This publication has received information from government sources suggesting that indeed a secret UFO base has been discovered by researchers on Tierra del Fuego’s remote Hoste Island: a territory of Chile. The UFO

does anyone knows anything about picture itself?

found here

Brazil UFO Bases

thank you very much on your replys

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Kinda looks like a lense flare to me.. idk though Im not even close to being a amature let alone an expert.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeoplesSoldier

Looks a bit like a camera flash reflection in the window.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
It says in the comments "The picture was just an editorial visual image to ‘illustrate’ the text like any web magazine would use"

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
it is an outstanding photograph, whatever the cause

absolutely stunning!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by serbianxknight

Good morning serbianxknight.

Upon reading the linked report, it is obvious the inclusion of the unrelated picture with the report has confused this discussion.

The picture looks like lens flare, or a reflection in a window (such as being taken from inside a train as mentioned in the comments section of the report), or similar.

As for the UFO bases in the south american mountains as mentioned in the report........well, I'd like to see that

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hi ATS'ers,

I would like to clear up the misunderstanding regarding the image in question! I'm one of the people that run the blog you have been looking at. The photo was just a news editorial composite used with the original article. Since the person who posted the comment on the 'British X Files' regarding the authenticity of the photo, we have tried to be clear in future when adding images, to say if it is an illustration or real!

The good thing is, all the hits recently from this thread lead us to your forum and we've joined ourselves.

On the subject of UFO bases in South America, it might be interesting to look at the connection with the stories of ancient Lemuria & Atlantis. Even the Nazi's were interested in that part of the world. It's also curious that such activity is seen in countries quite close to antartica. Incidentaly, IMHO, any investigation of the south polar region in regards to so called UFOs will open a can of worms.

Kind regards,

Whitehall1212

[from the British X Files blog]

join