It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The thing with reptilian humanoids is...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
Reptilians have a hard time controlling negative emotions ones like anger, stress or hate and at that point they can be "discovered".

That's speculation. You don't know that for a fact. Just because you believe it, doesn't make it fact.

Have you watched the video closely? Noticed the tongue and eyes ? You think that is human?

What I think is irrelevant. As far as the world is concerned, they are human. And honestly, if they are, and you're tossing these wild speculations out there, don't you think that perhaps people like you are the ones who should be under scrutiny?

I saw the same thing on BBC. I first thought this Reptilian theory is nothing, but BS, i really did, a year ago. But the more you look at it and think about it, the more scary and real it gets. If there are Grey ET's in space, why couldn't there be aliens looking like lizards? I don't see a problem, no matter how much uncomfortable that idea might be.

No one's debating that. And you're saying, for a fact, that there are greys so therefore, by virtue of that nature, there should be lizards. Again, I'm not saying I don't believe, but every shred of evidence is faulty and there is absolutely no quantifiable proof, aside from wild stories and half-blurred (and possibly entirely faked) pictures to give us anything in the way of reality. So, regardless if I'm 'comfortable' with the idea, of which I am absolutely not saying there's no chance of it being real, no one up here can say, with any absolute certainty, that so many of the newscasters, celebrities and so forth actually are lizard people. And just because there's some pixelation, which is most likely due to imperfections in the digital medium, that doesn't mean that anyone of these people are a lizard. If I was recorded using a digital camera or something comparable, and there was some pixelation during my time on screen, I guarantee that there would be some nut who would scream 'lizard' and, even though I can say with absolute certainty that I am 100% mammalian, the 'proof' would be 'caught on tape'...so to speak. You pickin' up what I'm layin' down?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark
Okay, there's something else I'd like to bring up.
I'm noticing more and more, that lately, there are literally hundres of videos alleging that 'lizard people' are having problems maintaining their 'holographic image' or whatever in front of the camera, and the pixelation (yes, I'm tired and my spelling is likely atrocious) is proof of this. Well, that's just lame. None of the pixelation we see was even a consideration before the advent, and widespread use of digital television. Isn't it entirely likely, that this pixelation is just a by-product of the imperfections of digital broadcasts? And, before you go on about how the pixelation only happens on people's faces, I have to cut you off and say that that is just nonsense. It happens with any area of the screen that's not static and is prone to a lot of movement, like someone's face as they talk or someone's eyes as they move around trying to follow the telepromter. You sports fans out there see it often during football and hockey games and during movies with fast-paced action scenes and quick edits. This sort of thing never used to happen with the old analog broadcasts, but it's running rampant with digital television and the new-fangled dvd/bluray players and most of you know that I'm right. So, stop putting every little clip up on youtube or ATS or whatever other site claiming that everyone and their freakin' uncle is a lizard person because, in all honesty, if there are really lizard people among us, you do a disservice to the actual scholars and researchers or whomever else is engaged in honest scientific pursuit...and try not to be a bunch of basement-apartment-dwelling, aluminum-hat-wearing weirdos who'd rather be abducted by ufo's than go get a job.

Just to point out some frames from the CNN Brian Todd video:
Normally looking eyes:

Now check out these eyes:

Now check out the changing mouth, teeth and tongue:

You still think there are no Reptilians or extraterrestrials?
Digital artifacts look differently mate, just watch tv and you will see. They look like the same like when you skim through some badly encoded avi and mkv files and the whole picture is unwatchable. Not people changing parts of their body.

[edit on 30/12/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lacenaire
reply to post by stanlee

Reptilian artifacts and/or worship among ancient civilizations seems to be limited to Egypt, Central and South America.

Well, then how would you explain the concept of dragons...the ideas of which have permeated all of Europe and Asia for hundreds and thousands of years.
Dragons are lizards, right?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
You still think there are no Reptilians or extraterrestrials?

Okay, first off, you didn't need to quote my entire post.
Secondly, I never, not once, said that I don't believe, and mathematically speaking, it's absolutely entirely possible based on available star systems in the known universe. And I actually never disclosed exactly what I believe, so don't try putting words in my mouth. And on that point, there's little in the way of 'changing eyes and mouth' in any way that would imply that this person is some kind of reptile alien from beyond the moon (or whatever). I have taken great pains to read much on these subjects as I can, and no matter who writes what, what is printed, or posted on the internet, there is absolutely zero proof in the way of actually capturing a lizard person, as a lizard, on tape. And, just for the sake of argument, I could probably be broadcast in the same type of medium and have the exact same issues, all based on movement, quality of medium, make up, lighting, speed at which the images are processed by whatever receives the images compared to the the distance from the camera the person is located...there are myriad reasons by which these anomalies can take place. But, having said that, it is entirely possible that yes, there could be lizard people living among us, cloaked from our view yet hiding in plain sight, placed in the highest possible seats of every aspect of our culture, who are guiding us towards evolutionary complacency and stunting our spiritual growth for whatever nefarious reasons which they feel justified in committing these horrific acts. I'm just saying, that based on available proof (aside from wild speculation, and inconclusive 'video proof') I'm inclined to say that the search for truth marches on and there is nothing at this point that'll prove otherwise, aside from a lizard being 'outed'.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
We have millions of videos of UFOs and aliens. But yet not one video of a lizard humanoid?

...and thats another reason I refuse to believe in giant alien lizards...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost in the Machine

Yeah, that's essentially what I was saying.
Although, you did a much better job summing it up.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost in the Machine
We have millions of videos of UFOs and aliens. But yet not one video of a lizard humanoid?

...and thats another reason I refuse to believe in giant alien lizards...

My first post, nice forum. I didn't read the entire topic, so sorry if I post something already posted.

Actually we have a couple of proof about these "alien lizards".

Here we go:
First watch this: www.youtube.com...
Then watch another video of our friend David: www.youtube.com...

If that's not a piece of evidence... : www.youtube.com...

There's a lot more, just search on youtube. There's just as much "proof" of reptilians as there's for UFO. I can post a lot more.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
I see the occasional thread pop up saying "ATS CIA infiltrated" or some such thing and to be honest, I am beginning to wonder if that might be the case.

You can bet it is. The internet isn't under control (yet), so they have to control the information somehow. It's info-warfare. Pay attention to the topics that get attacked the most. It's sort of like a barometer. The closer you get to information they don't want you to know, the more attacks there will be. This article discusses some of the disinfo tactics:

PID & Truth Suppression
plasticmacca.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaR

People will see whatever they want if they believe they'll see something.
I like how on the video of the girl, they make a point of saying how they'll 'remain scientific' but the commentary is rife with conjecture.
Of course, it has absolutely nothing to do with the poor video quality though, right?
And I love how with the guy on the news, who sounds like he has a lisp, is all of a sudden a lizard person.
I don't know about any of you, but I noticed quite a bit of pixelation on the wall street streamers...again, it has to do with the digital medium.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Who's 'they'?
I argue for better 'proof' all the time, that doesn't mean that I'm part of the disinformation movement or a CIA spook or anything like that.
It's sad how all of these topics have degraded into an 'us vs them' mentality instead of the search for something finite and tangible.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaR

I've seen the videos you have linked before. And I refuse to accept shotty, amature video work. Link me a video with a full body shot of someone transforming to and from a lizard, Uncut. A military file case number along with the video and its logs would also help change my mind.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

For the sake of the discussion, my CIA comment was trying to be balanced towards both sides, it tends to frustrate me more on the "pro-lizard" side though. I really don't see any evidence in any youtube clips that have been posted on here ever...

"It's a digital artifact" - really? Because it looks to me, a lot more like a low-quality upload that pixellates too much, can someone please post a decent HD/DVD quality youtube clip that has some reptile-eyes?

The main problem I have and this goes across most/all forums on here, is that there are so many people who get overexcited about some new find they bang on about it being evidence, but seem unwilling to discuss the validity of it in the first place - I infinitely prefer to see 100 OPs that state "Interesting find" what do people think etc, that only get a few responses, rather than 1 that states "Irrefutable Truth" - those are the ones destined to end in petty bickering.

I can understand the "excitement" of making these posts and the genuine desire for some proof of whatever - Indigos, Aliens, Jesus, Allah, whatever... PROOF of any of these would make a massive change to the world, but we are yet to find it... and I'm on the side of "I want to believe".

The CIA comment, yeah - it strikes me that it would be sensible from a government body POV to monitor sites such as this, especially with some of the topics we discuss - my point was being that I think Lizard/Indigo posts on the whole are Troll posts, designed to exacerbate schism here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join