It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All of you are wasting your time.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I disagree a bit because only "logic" and "lucid explanations" will bring people out of their sheeple darkness to consider the truth. For me, a youtube of Building 7 collapsing was the the final confirmation that 9/11 was anything but a couple of "terrorists" in planes flying into the WTC.

So, if some people choose to focus on the 9/11 facts and figures, I say have at it. It may convert some naysayers to the truth....and from that starting point much more will open up to them.

That said, the REASON and the WHO of the downing of the towers were the NWO Illuminists/Jesuits/Freemasons.....this for them was an occultic ritual which unleashed the (satanic) power for their coming New Atlantis/NWO.

They believe in the power of "numbers" and everything about this was sacred (for them) "numbers." As most here probably know 11 is a favorite number along w/ all its multiples: 22, 33, etc. There are many "11s" in this WTC ritual, the most obvious being the physical two towers themselves.

And why Building 7? TPTB love the number "3" (3 sides to the triangle, etc.), so 3 buildings came down.

Maybe YOU don't believe in "numbers" or satanic rituals, but be assured, these Luciferians do (see: Albert Pike's "Morals & Dogma" for proof of Freemasonry's luciferianism). Yes my friends, George W. Bush (both of them) AND Barack Obama and his wifie MicHELLe are all luciferians. They ALL are luciferians at the top of the NWO pyramid (heh).

They believe lucifer (whom God Above kicked out like a sissy-boi) is the "good god." They WILL create their NWO/one-world-government because God Above has allowed their evil to do so (see the bible's Revelation 19:19 to confirm the purpose of one-world-government).

If they do not turn from their evil ways, God Above has a surprise (aka justice) for them which their freemasonic/jesuit leaders forgot to tell them about during their occultic initiations: Revelation 19:20.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
911 is finest ace for truth movement. If the official story is debunked, then ALL official nonsense will be viewed as NONSENSE. N. Chomsky is probably gatekeeper.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
the second lione in my signature would compliment this thread.

yea, i would partially agree, to start looking for the criminals involved, but it seems like they are untouchable, they are not untouchable though. there needs to be this research so we can try and find one's hand in a cookie jar somewhere. money, motive, etc... follow the trail, get to the dirty bottom.

I have been wondering what would happen to those involved, but... as i reading though your post HF, that we hung Saddam, and it was fine. imagine what the real 9/11 perps will go through.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

I agree, and I'm so sick of seeing planes flying into buildings. Seriously how many times do you have to see that? Do some people get off on that or what? It's disgusting.

Even if you knew exactly what happened and why, you're still no better off. In fact, you'd probably just be more pissed off and feel more powerless.

Maybe the smart ones are the ones who deny it and blame it on terrorists and move on with their lives instead of spending hours of time watching videos trying to figure it out and figure out who to blame. It doesn't win you awards or make you money or make you happier. It's a waste of my time, at least. It taught me that much.

I might extend the same reasoning to UFOs. If UFOs wanted to reveal themselves to me, they would or will. I don't need to watch videos to see 'them' because I wasn't there, and with today's technology, it's way too easy to spoof anything. Look at what Hollywood can do these days...that should tell you that any of these fuzzy videos you see are worthless. Forget it and wait to experience it for yourself if it's meant to happen.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DissentFromDayOne
I disagree a bit because only "logic" and "lucid explanations" will bring people out of their sheeple darkness to consider the truth. .

You are out of your mind. Those "sheeple" are a lost cause sir. If several thousand people in New York, and over a million in Iraq and Afghanistan aren't enough, then what the hell will be the tipping point? Would a nuke going off in LA killing several million more be enough?
Sheep cannot stop being sheep.
The few of us who are not sheep are all that's left, now lets do something productive instead of trying to turn sheep into more knowledgeable sheep.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

I was one of those sheeple who saw the light, my friend, by simply watching a youtube of Building 7 collapsing. I knew controlled demolition when I saw it.

Up until then I would have laughed/not bothered with "truthers." My original post was based upon "my own story," so I know it to be true. I lived it.

My point is/was: there may be others like me that will have a similar experience or eye-opening. You NEVER know when some bit of information is going to click with someone.

I kept digging and digging and eventually was led to the bible's book of Revelation ... the new world order and what is happening NOW is all in the bible.

The same freemasonry wonks who have controlled history, world wars, false flags like 9/11, etc. are the exact same forces that have kept the bible from the sheeple. Investigate it like you did 9/11 and you will find this to be true; just like I did.

Keep pounding away with the truth and someone may become saved.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DissentFromDayOne
I disagree a bit because only "logic" and "lucid explanations" will bring people out of their sheeple darkness to consider the truth. For me, a youtube of Building 7 collapsing was the the final confirmation that 9/11 was anything but a couple of "terrorists" in planes flying into the WTC.

So, if some people choose to focus on the 9/11 facts and figures, I say have at it. It may convert some naysayers to the truth....and from that starting point much more will open up to them.

That said, the REASON and the WHO of the downing of the towers were the NWO Illuminists/Jesuits/Freemasons.....this for them was an occultic ritual which unleashed the (satanic) power for their coming New Atlantis/NWO.

They believe in the power of "numbers" and everything about this was sacred (for them) "numbers." As most here probably know 11 is a favorite number along w/ all its multiples: 22, 33, etc. There are many "11s" in this WTC ritual, the most obvious being the physical two towers themselves.

...so your "logical and lucid" explanation for the events of 9/11 is that a secret cult of Satan worshippers blew up the World Trade Center becuase it looked like a giant number eleven...?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join