It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we really alone.... in the universe!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
This might sound CRAZY, but. I had the craziest dream that almost seem to real.
The other nite I was laying in bed, fell asleep, when I had this flash of sompthing
rush through my head and just blow my mind.

It started off showing the entire Universe which goes on way beyond what we ever
can see or imagin. Then it takes us to the This planet where there are tons of a
alien creaturs. From the time in my dream it showed how all planets lost stability
of life on there planets, there extinction, and how we are the only life left in the
entire universe. We are the only race left alive. The being in my dream said if we
dont find a way to start to mulitply on other planets and continue out to other
galixies we to will parish and there will be nothing left.

Now granted this is a dream but what if we are the only race left anywhere.
you can call me nuts, crazy, want what ever im on but what if, that is the
question we have to ask ourselves.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
They could easily reproduce us as we are on other planets. Your logic is flawed.... or theirs....

I think there is a reason we are left to believe we are alone. I personally have several family members who are "technologicly disabled" the people around them have allowed a weakness and ignornance to permeate their minds because of the help they alway cry out for.

They dont want to learn they just want to avoid all challanges.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
In the absence of life, does the physical universe "exist" at all? Can it?
I agree with the above poster, your logic is flawed, but I appreciate you sharing your experience.

Remember, if something is confusing, there is a more basic question to be answered, truthfully.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by texasoutlaw

We are not alone.

There are millions of life forms out there. I would love to meet some of them.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Perhaps instead you should pitch your idea to hollywood. You have to have billions die in it though, I love watching mass genocide on the silver screen!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Too has two "o's Something doesnt have a "p" and a alien creatures.... singling out multiple organisms is just daft. Nice dream, but considering the number of sitings, and alleged encounters, I would have to agree... its just a dream. Now.. I find interest in this because there was recent debate over whether or not living planets are actually living time bombs.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
well considering the last couple of dreams latley have come true, not saying i can see the future, past but i can see the present. its kinda nurving.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
You may not be crazy, however, with all due respect op, you are a little uneducated. You're spelling and knowledge of English is very, well shall we say lacking. If you ever want to be taken serious in a forum, or anywhere else you write, you may want to take some classes in English grammar. I do not say these things to upset you, but rather to help you in the future with your threads and post. Have a wondeful day, and please don't take it as an insult.

new topics

top topics

join