It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Graeme MacQueen on "9/11 Truth: the Challenge to the Peace Movement"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Dr. Graeme MacQueen on "9/11 Truth: the Challenge to the Peace Movement"
On September 13, 2009, Dr. Graeme MacQueen presented a speech titled, “9/11 Truth: the Challenge to the Peace Movement”, at the conference, "We Demand Transparency! For Peace, Truth, and a New Economics” in New York City.
Special Thanks to Joe Friendly for the videography.
It would be really appreciated if this video can be widely spread to our friends in the peace movement.
The presentation is also available in four parts on Youtube:

www.911blogger.com...

For those of you who are still researching 911 events this is a wonderful video and I highly recommend watching it.

Dr MacQueen points out some of the discrepancies in the OS, and he talks about the morning of 911 media coverage and what the News media had witnessed and eyewitness accounts that where swept away down the rabbit whole and forgotten.

Dr MacQueen recommends two books to read for those of you who have not done much research into 911, and still believe the OS. Dr MacQueen, in a nutshell kinds of makes it clear, that if you are not convinced 911 was an inside job and a false flag operation, after reading the two books, then you got a problem. ( like logic)

Enjoy this video, I certainly did.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by impressme]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Thank you, for pointing me to this wonderful speech. Dr. Graeme MacQueen made very good arguments, why it is our obligation to always check the government narrative, and conflicting positions before we believe anything of real importance.

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." -Albert Einstein

The only problem I see is this: Those who are unwilling to take their time and research 9/11 for themselves, won't take their time to hear this speech.

I also have a question: Who was the person, that listed the 55 fraudulent events, that lead to war and violence (mentioned at 31:30 of the speech - sounded like Barry Ians). I would be thankful, if anyone could give me the correct name or a link to these events.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Not another former teacher of religious studies who thinks he is an expert on the collapse of high rise buildings ?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I was just about to ask who the hell Graeme McQueen is, thanks Alfie.

And why should I care what a religious studies preofessor has to say about anything? Sorry if this offends anyone, but a Theologian's milieu is fantasy and fairy tales. Does he have any evidence at all that 911 was an inside job, or is he just parroting what a thousand others have before him?

[edit on 27-12-2009 by 767doctor]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Originally posted by Alfie1

Not another former teacher of religious studies who thinks he is an expert on the collapse of high rise buildings ?

He never made that claim and furthermore, you do not know what someone thinks.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

S&F again for you impressme...

Great video..
....I love to hear rational, sane people talk about 9-11........unlike alot of the paid disinfo agents that post here......

It's only a matter of time before the truth will be revealed...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by Alfie1

Originally posted by Alfie1

He never made that claim and furthermore, you do not know what someone thinks.

Are you saying that Graeme MacQueen, a former associate professor of religious studies, has not pontificated on the wtc towers collapse :-

recursed.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

top topics

join