It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My take on time travel & our consciousness.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I was just looking through some papers and I found something I wrote down the end of this past September, and it had to do with time travel; thought I'd share.

The paper reads:

September 29, 2009

"
When traveling time you go consciously to the past and future at the same time. For example if you are in 1930 (the past) and in 2030 (the future) and while in the future you experience time pass it equals out with your conscious self in the past.

Example: 2030 goes to 2031, then 1930 becomes 1931.

So with this theory, you don't screw up time itself or history since the conscious self in the past changes history for the future conscious self, which balances "destiny" itself.

Possibly while traveling back/forward in time you are actually placing your conscious self within "time space" completely, meaning you're basically in and at every time between the time you left from and the time you go to.
"

That's exactly what I wrote on the paper - don't remember what sparked me to write all that out (possibly a dream, or some sort of higher consciousness shining through).

This was a basic attempt (obviously) to try and explain something that came to me at a point in time, that's all. I could branch off from this paper I found which I wrote this all down on, but for now I'll let you all give me your comments, and additions to what I had to say.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
take back winning lotto numbers for me.

leave them in a box tell me where it is (:

join