It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Lets kinda get to the bottom of this shall we ?

Now what truth would be warrented in the case of a conspiricy site? Ohh i dunno lets say YOU.

Why me? Why you? ... well lets look at humans in a basic way?

You LIE and you ignore it..

Now i was going to call this thread the biggest LIE ever told but it was taken ? oh well i guess truth will do.. LOL

So here you sit reading my pointless thread and wondering why on earth i called it truth ? So let me show you.. may be you will agree or choose to lie.

God: you have never seen him yet you think hes real "or at least something close" other than that you just have "faith"

Money: You know its a scamm yet you use it every single day and know very well the point of money is to make profit.

Selfishness: You go about your petty little life trying to better it for no reason other than to be happy for your self and your family.

Goal of the human race: None, the closest humans get to being close is a bank transaction.. or some "sex"

Reality: Many mistake this with the matrix or some wacked out form of being here.. then justify it by saying we are all energy of some sort and we live for ever but the body is a "vessel"

Ignorance: A person who will willingly lie to your face to save his own.. not just any lie but a cracker of a lie, the type of lie that is so silly he will kill u for it just to prove a point "see god for more information"

A lie: your life for a start is a lie... if you bothered to read the rest and was honest with at least your self you would say or admit your life is a big LIE

Who makes it a lie?: You do.. because your scared scared to be honest.. scared to say ok i admit i have NO CLUE and what i think in my head i dont like to say out loud because i feel bad inside "aww bless you"

so? why make a thread?

Look around you? what is it you see? why is it your life is so pointless? because YOU yes YOU keep it going

what is the NEW WORLD ORDER: mentality

The human race has one challenge.. and its this..

wake up.. or be gone

because regardless if you do not like what i just told you its the TRUTH

yours faithfully

A HUMAN BEING

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Yes, let's get to the bottom of it.

Human beings speak "truth" from their perspectives.

Your perspective has little value.

I know because your "truth" is entirely composed of sweeping generalizations tainted with contempt.

You may have seen enough to believe them, but this does not lend them any real validity.

You are a far way from developing your observations into truths or even gathering accurate ones.

Nevertheless, I understand your points.

From one human being to another...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 13579

why is it your life is so pointless?

I realise that you are reflecting your own emotions in this thread and i feel sorry that your perception of reality is such that it makes you believe it is pointless.

Perhaps you should consider a little TLC. Start with a pet and work your way up to human beings. Who knows maybe a lover or a friend. Have a few kids or something. Then we will talk about how "pointless" life really is.

Peace

Ps: SteveR, star for your post.
You say it better than me.

[edit on 27/12/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Yes, let's get to the bottom of it.

Human beings speak "truth" from their perspectives.

Your perspective has little value.

I know because your "truth" is entirely composed of sweeping generalizations tainted with contempt.

You may have seen enough to believe them, but this does not lend them any real validity.

You are a far way from developing your observations into truths or even gathering accurate ones.

Nevertheless, I understand your points.

From one human being to another...

yet i am you?

Tell me what makes me so differnt form YOU? the clothes you ware? the job you have? the money you have?

I am a human being .. A life form just like you

yet you do not like the fact i admit the truth do you? or is it that you dont like the fact you are just the same as me?

you can have a mulitude of aspects of life but one thing will not change for us both

we will die

care to argue that point or shall we fight it out in hevan or hell?

you see i deal in real not fantsy land

and its nice to see you agree with my points.. because i was not lying was i?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 13579

Tell me what makes me so differnt form YOU?

My soul!!

Peace

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

I realise that you are reflecting your own emotions in this thread and i feel sorry that your perception of reality is such that it makes you believe it is pointless.

ahh you see this is my problem well not just mine but also yours

I realise that you are reflecting your own emotions

wrong.

i feel sorry that your perception of reality

so im guessing a brick is not a brick? because my preception of relaity is wrong?

So if i precive correct you BS me? yes?

mm lets see

war? : humans kill other humans for "retarded and mostly greed or power or some other brain dead reason"

did i get that wrong?

God: A system in order for one to have faith.. or put trust in that after you die there is in fact something that will await you

was my preception of reality wrong?

No god : we just happend to come from some soup on planet earth in a universe that is so big we can not fathom how big it in fact is?

was i wrong there?

Or is it that your BSing me again? and are lying to your self?

I wonder? or is it that mankind is on a path of self desruction and you really could not give a rats.. because "YOU" are very happy to lie to my face?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

MY?

as in YOURS? or as in IM EGOTISTACL becouse MY would equate and refeer to that i DONT have one that is the SAME as yours?

? so MY soul is NOT working the same as yours? or do you mean that MY life makes my soul?

confused? or do you like to play games with words?

You want the truth do you not ? or is it that your to scared to face it?

hard when your dealing with someone who has the balls to tell you your selfish and petty.

tho granted im kinda looking forward to a x storm of replys like yours.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13579
so im guessing a brick is not a brick? because my preception of relaity is wrong?

So if i precive correct you BS me? yes?

No! I get the impression you are mostly BS'ing yourself.

war? : humans kill other humans for "retarded and mostly greed or power or some other brain dead reason"

did i get that wrong?

No, you got that spot on but why do you get the impression that these things are some form of evidence that "God" doesn't give a damn?

God: A system in order for one to have faith.. or put trust in that after you die there is in fact something that will await you

was my preception of reality wrong?

A little bit. When you assume that this life is the entire journey then you might be right. I believe those very reasons you mentioned earlier (hate, greed etc.) are the lessons that needs to be learned. You have to allow each and every soul to make those mistakes in order to learn.

No god : we just happend to come from some soup on planet earth in a universe that is so big we can not fathom how big it in fact is?

was i wrong there?

Or is it that your BSing me again? and are lying to your self?

That is also a valid theory. Nobody cares (or should care) what you believe or hold true. Aslong as you take up the responsibilty to learn while you are here.

Or is it that mankind is on a path of self desruction and you really could not give a rats.. because "YOU" are very happy to lie to my face?

You have to look at the balance of things. Did we make mankind? Then why do you think we can destroy it?

And no, i am not very happy to be lying to your face, it is just that i didn't realise i was lying to you.....

sorry

Peace

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

? so MY soul is NOT working the same as yours? or do you mean that MY life makes my soul?

Aslong as we are in this reality our souls differ, yes! You have things to learn and i have things to learn. It might take a thousand lifetimes but one day your soul and my soul will be aligned through the lessons learned in this reality and the border between you and me fade.

confused? or do you like to play games with words?

You want the truth do you not ? or is it that your to scared to face it?

I am very comfortable with my version of the truth and have no problem facing it in any way.

hard when your dealing with someone who has the balls to tell you your selfish and petty.

I think your current life lesson is on the topic of modisty.

tho granted im kinda looking forward to a x storm of replys like yours.

No problem....

Peace

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

No! I get the impression you are mostly BS'ing yourself.

Yet you didnt answer my question did you?

No, you got that spot on but why do you get the impression that these things are some form of evidence that "God" doesn't give a damn?

And what is your evidence after 2000 years he does? hmm?

A little bit. When you assume that this life is the entire journey then you might be right. I believe those very reasons you mentioned earlier (hate, greed etc.) are the lessons that needs to be learned. You have to allow each and every soul to make those mistakes in order to learn.

Learn What? please? what is it i must learn? ??? to be have?

That is also a valid theory. Nobody cares (or should care) what you believe or hold true. Aslong as you take up the responsibilty to learn while you are here.

now im getting somewhere..

You have to look at the balance of things. Did we make mankind? Then why do you think we can destroy it? And no, i am not very happy to be lying to your face, it is just that i didn't realise i was lying to you.....

Read the post again.. its not me your lying to.. ITS YOUR SELF

and we did make mankind

god just gave us the gift of LIFE

do not confuse the two

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Aslong as we are in this reality our souls differ, yes! You have things to learn and i have things to learn. It might take a thousand lifetimes

You only get one life time

see how easy it is to lie?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Tell that to a starving kid.

Modisty.. its nice how you use this word to justify your own BS when you know very well what im saying is kinda pissing you off..

What shall i be modest about? the topic is about the truth.. not gloating that i have more money than you

or did you for get i am in fact human?

what part of HUMAN being are you missing here?? when i strip you down to your basics

are you so different from me? reallly? NO

so dont play games i know you better than you THINK why? because i am YOU

and thats the part you fail to grasp.

one of the same my little brother one of the same.

lol

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Holy generalized straw men and self rightous ranting Batman!
But if you want to truly prove the keen mental facilities you obviously think you have. Learn basic English syntax *punctuation, spelling etc* for the love of the gods. And then perhaps reading comprension and logic particularly what constitutes a fallacious argument.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

or maybe you could post about something relating to the topic instead of using your own straw man when dealing with a debate.

or was i just being a pain in your arse by saying that? Hmm?

colour
color

what did you say again?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

logic and rhetoric, a fallacy is a misconception resulting from incorrect reasoning in argumentation. By accident or design, fallacies may exploit emotional triggers in the listener or interlocutor (e.g. appeal to emotion), or take advantage of social relationships between people (e.g. argument from authority). Fallacious arguments are often structured using rhetorical patterns that obscure the logical argument, making fallacies more difficult to diagnose. Also, the components of the fallacy may be spread out over separate arguments.

Just for you

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Tell that to a starving kid.

Yet you fail to see this starving kid is somebodies lesson in compassion.

Modisty.. its nice how you use this word to justify your own BS when you know very well what im saying is kinda pissing you off..

Not in the least. I was talking about your attitude towards knowing the truth.

What shall i be modest about? the topic is about the truth.. not gloating that i have more money than you

or did you for get i am in fact human?

How could i forget with argumentational skills like this...

what part of HUMAN being are you missing here?? when i strip you down to your basics

are you so different from me? reallly? NO

It might be a little bit to much for you to grasp but i hold the same believe as you but can you tell me how we can be one when there obviously is some form of duality going on here. We are not ready to be one!!

so dont play games i know you better than you THINK why? because i am YOU

We are the same indeed but we are not ready to be one.

and thats the part you fail to grasp.

one of the same my little brother one of the same.

lol

And that we are not ready and you and i have a lot to learn is the part you fail to grasp. You think that it comes that easy. We just have to realise that you are me and i am you and we are all one? Without any effort. Just realise it and your done.....that's a lazy man's attitude.

You have to work for it. You have to learn and life will present you with the challenges especially created for you to test if you have learned and are ready to move on to the next lesson.

Peace

[edit on 27/12/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I am still very much in the dark over what we are discussing here.

This will make for a perfect sunday morning nonsense discussion.

More coffee!!!!!!!

Peace

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Yet you fail to see this starving kid is somebodies lesson in compassion.

and what lesson is that Your own?

Not in the least. I was talking about your attitude towards knowing the truth.

Knowing and accepting are not the same thing now is it?

How could i forget with argumentational skills like this...

but i am not arguing im stating facts? unless you consider my facts to be an argument? "but that does take two people"

It might be a little bit to much for you to grasp but i hold the same believe as you but can you tell me how we can be one when there obviously is some form of duality going on here. We are not ready to be one!!

Grasp? no i grasp a lot "just not women" LOL sorry that was a joke...

its not that your ready.. its the fact you are SCARED to accept it.

We are the same indeed but we are not ready to be one.

we are one always have been.. since the birth of the universe.. "logic"

And that we are not ready and you and i have a lot to learn is the part you fail to grasp. You think that it comes that easy. We just have to realise that you are me and i am you and we are all one? Without any effort. Just realise it and your done.....that's a lazy man's attitude. You have to work for it. You have to learn and life will present you with the challenges especially created for you to test if you have learned and are ready to move on to the next lesson.

there is no next lesson.. this is all you get..

if you wish to ignore it and think life on the other side of the fence or reality is better.. your in for a shock.

because there is only ONE chance not two.. there is no "after life" there is just NOW

and thats the problem.. you lot run about thinking its alll going to be fine

ITS NOT

its NOT going to be all fine and dandy YOUR RACE IS ABOUT TO FACE EXSTICTION

what part of that do you not grasp?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

go look in the mirror then go look out your window

notice anythiing?

and take your time as you sip your coffee and wonder why it is your world is in fact the way it is.

you make it what it is by your own ignorance of your self

and the sad part is.. you had to read that.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 13579

Now this is were it gets interesting...

YOUR RACE IS ABOUT TO FACE EXSTICTION

So we are not the same?

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join