It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Answers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
So, so far I have that Wall Street is evil, the government needs Wall Street and every day people need both apparently and the rest of the world is apparently getting sick of dollars. Do I have this right or am I missing something?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Welcome to ats.

Greedy people like stuff, lots of stuff. Stuff being exchanged makes it look like trade and the economy are working. It doesn't even mate if it's tangible physical stuff or just theoretical.

Greedy people like lots of stuff.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

I want real hard proof for these conspiracy theories. I've listened to Alex Jones, I agree with some of what he says I don't agree with others. I'm probably considered a novice on these boards, but I don't care. I'm kind of confused myself. Listen, we are burning fossil fuels at an exponentially increasing rate. This produces green house gases faster and faster. The general trend SHOULD indicate climate change. Where is the science that indicates otherwise?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NoButSeriously1

The predominate greenhouse gas is water. I'm not even entirely sure what to believe, but I don't think an energy tax will save us.

It didn't realize it was a conspiracy that greedy people liked stuff, I was just making light.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Water is a green house gas, yes. Um... Carbon dioxide is too. And what on thing I want to know is the main difference between the green house gases produced from gasoline engines and corn or sugar ethanol engines. If there is a difference I would like to know more.

And I am sort of scared right now.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Don't be scared, and don't take my word for it. Look it up, do some research.

Listening to fear mongers like alex can be a bit much at times. There might be truths buried in there, but the sensationalism is what they sell to the audience. Find out things for yourself, and make your own decisions.

The only true freedom we have is to decide things for ourselves.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Thank you. I do not believe that I can honestly say that the research best suits their side in most cases. However, they seem to have a strong indication of the economic factor which clearly indicates that they are down with that side. It is clear with the people they interview and like selling gold. They seem to be a part of it. Ron Paul didn't spend any of his campaign money.

He kept that money to himself. He wasn't even looking to be elected. And then this side has the gall to go and sell gold on commercials. I do not trust them.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NoButSeriously1

First of where is the science that says it does? The great computer models they made that predict all this dire warming don't work, temps have gone down when their models said up.
Second the 'fix' they plan for reducing the greenhouse gas, won't. All it does is raise the cost and shift the amounts around. If they were actually trying to reduce it I might pay attention.
Is it a conspiracy? Hard to be sure about that, it could easy be nothing more sinister than bad 'group think'.
You don't need to believe in conspiracy to see wrong stuff in the world.

top topics

join