It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Life and Death of Phil Schneider

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

HAHAHA!

Okay, I'll look into it tomorrow.
They "initially called it a stroke and then "days later" called it a suicide when they (days later, mind you) found something around his neck?"

And there is no report available in the public record?

I'm sorry, but if this is a Government hit, they did a bang-up job of covering it up.

I'm not laughing at you, mind you... just at the situation.
Like I said, I have become intriguied and I will look into it tomorrow evening.
But what I'm reading so far is just silly.

Heck, I may see if I can give them a phone call and bypass any exchange of monies.

Later, yall.

PS - A hose around the neck should be something that was included in the police report which should be a matter of public record.
It is odd that this report is not public in nature.
I wonder if his "ex" has anything to do with it...

[edit on 28-12-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

So, is a lack of a Police report regarding his death more indicative of a conspiracy set against him... or a lack of evidence supporting his wife's claim?

I feel like the lack of a police report is completely irrelevant of the current situation and story. His death did occur more than a decade ago, really before the internet was as available and widely used. Therefore I feel as if it is very plausable that we may never be able to find any death records online. Below is the address of the coroners office if anybody wants to contact them and try to get a copy of the death certificate or police report.

Clackamas Country Coroners Office
Address:
Medical Examiner's Office
13309 SE 84th Ave. Suite 100
Clackamas, OR 97015

Phone Numbers:
971-673-8220 (Office)
971-673-8200 (State Office)
971-673-8321 (FAX)

Wilsonville, OR Police Department
Non-Emergency
Dispatch: 503-655-8211
Business: 503-682-1012

Clackamas Country Sherriffs Office, Request for Records - $10
Phone: 503-655-8821
Fax: 503-655-8549

I have heard of people contacting his daughter via myspace, which I was thinking of doing. But the family has probably already gotten enough torment through that, so I have set that route aside. Perhaps anybody to newspaper databases online could do a quick search and see what turns up.

Furthermore, as someone else mentioned, if he commited suicide, is wife gets nothing...

So, would it also be logical that she would claim he was murdered so she could collect life insurance?

Indeed a very good point to bring up. I guess this depends on their relationship after the divorice. Another great lead we might want to further investigate.

Yet the causes of death are varied tremendously from stroke, to suicide, to strangulation with a garden hose.

I certainly agree, and this is one of the reasons that a red flag goes up in my mind. The change in the "official" cause of death, and then questionable events following the death. Specifically, the missing "artifacts" that he had of supposed ET origin and from Dulce disappeared immediately after his death... And also the evidence suggesting that Phillip wouldn't have been able to commit suicide in the manner described, or would have done it in a different manner.

Like you said, if we can get our hands on an official police report it may shed some light on his actual cause of death.

SOURCE: Schneider was found dead in his Wilsonville, Oregon apartment on January 17, 1996. He had apparently been dead for several days (perhaps up to a week), and reportedly had a rubber hose wrapped three times around his neck. Tim Swartz writes that "Clackamas County Coroner's office initially attributed Philip Schneider's death to a stroke or heart attack." Some suggest Schneider was murdered; supposedly because he was leaking information to the public, unveiling conspiracies. He in fact claimed to have avoided 13 murder attempts taken on his life during the time in which he was lecturing on conspiracy theories. He suffered multiple physical illnesses (osteoporosis, cancer, injuries). Officially, suicide is now stated as the cause of death.

The medical examiner took blood and urine samples at the autopsy but refused to analyze them, saying that the county would not "waste their money on a suicide". Although samples would be kept for 12 months, when asked for these samples to be sent to an independent lab 11 months later they were "missing" and presumed "destroyed". Schneider had missing fingers on his left hand, and limited motion in his shoulders. It may have been physically impossible for him to have held the rubber hose in his left hand with missing fingers and then wrap the hose three times with shoulders that had limited motion. In order to end up where his body was, he had to sit on the edge of his bed, wrap the hose around his neck, slowly and painfully strangle to death, and fallen head first into a wheel chair. Philip was an expert in chemicals and his own medical needs. He had multiple pills at hand that could have ended his life quickly and painlessly. He also had a 9 mm gun that he had borrowed to protect himself.

Definitely conflicting stories... I'll let you come to your own conclusions...

[edit on 28-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Definently killed by his ex-wife to lend credibility to his dubious claims so that she can be 'famous' for trying to expose the 'real killer'.

Government contractors don't carry guns on federal property.

There is no 'rhyolite 38 level three' security clearance in the DoD, every google search result leads me to him. Why not just give him a TS/SCI and be done with it?

Lost his fingers, significant scaring on his chest AND a gunshot wound? He probably had a rough death just as he had a rough life.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So without a police or coroner's report, it all basically boils down to the story of the exwife. She claims he was seen with a mysterious blonde woman on several occasions. She claims she knew a man who could transport his spirit through electricity lines.

Her onlly stated goal is for her husband's death to be deemed a murder, accidental death, or whatever.....anything for her daughter to collect the insurance.

Basically all the information all over the web are excerpts from her various testimonies.
I'm beginning to much is fabricated, but at the same time, I think his death is extremely suspicious. There are countless documents she claims to have, yet they aren't anywhere to be seen. I thought something official would turn up but no.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

So, is a lack of a Police report regarding his death more indicative of a conspiracy set against him... or a lack of evidence supporting his wife's claim?

Furthermore, as someone else mentioned, if he commited suicide, is wife gets nothing...

So, would it also be logical that she would claim he was murdered so she could collect life insurance?

I don't know, but I sure would like to see a police report.
Surely since everyone seems so absolutely sure he was strangled with a hose there MUST be a police report detailing such, right?

Or am I missing something?

The part you are missing is that he was killed to keep his mouth shut perpetually! The government does not like secrets being divulged especially when dealing with aliens and underground bases. 1+1=2

You can attempt to confuse people all you want but really it reflects on your motives and poor character. There is NO police report and even if there was what the hell would it prove to you? You expect the government to admit "yeah we killed him" ? Get real man!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
And why would he kill himself when he was in the process of exposing the NWO with all the knowledge he possessed? He had already given lectures on mulitple occassions and was planning to continue.

Does that sound like a crazy person to you or someone with a low ego? It doesn't to me!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I watched the videos and did a bit of research and there is something very genuine about this man. He spent all of his own money to get the word out, and to me is a very reliable source. He is very detailed in what he claims, and he's never dodgy or vague in his explanations. If he killed himself....WHATS THE MOTIVE?

Those of you who are questioning Phil Schneider's integrity need to question themselves.

This man is a hero.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Societalgnorance]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Alright, I said I would get on it today... but honestly, I completely forgot about the thread.
The only reason I remembered it was due to someone bringing up Phil Schneider in another, unrelated thread.
Apologies.

Anyhow, I would like to you take another look at this paragraph you posted from a "source"... and read it carefully please.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SOURCE: Schneider was found dead in his Wilsonville, Oregon apartment on January 17, 1996. He had apparently been dead for several days (perhaps up to a week), and reportedly had a rubber hose wrapped three times around his neck. Tim Swartz writes that "Clackamas County Coroner's office initially attributed Philip Schneider's death to a stroke or heart attack." Some suggest Schneider was murdered; supposedly because he was leaking information to the public, unveiling conspiracies. He in fact claimed to have avoided 13 murder attempts taken on his life during the time in which he was lecturing on conspiracy theories. He suffered multiple physical illnesses (osteoporosis, cancer, injuries). Officially, suicide is now stated as the cause of death.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mean come ON! You have like two sentences that you highlighted as being important, but the remaining 75% of the text is reinforcing your biased beliefs in the matter.
Look, I am striving to remain objective in this thread, but it is pretty hard to do so.

Does anyone have any info on the police report.
10 bucks is a small price to pay if you ACTUALLY want to investigate YOUR story.

I'm not paying to look into it... afterall, I haven't made any claims other than you guys may be mistaken...

Once again, how does a police officer not realize that a hose is wrapped around his neck and is only found DAYS LATER, by the coroner... mysteriously changing the cause of death?

It doesn't make any sense.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Societalgnorance
I watched the videos and did a bit of research and there is something very genuine about this man. He spent all of his own money to get the word out, and to me is a very reliable source. He is very detailed in what he claims, and he's never dodgy or vague in his explanations. If he killed himself....WHATS THE MOTIVE?

Those of you who are questioning Phil Schneider's integrity need to question themselves.

This man is a hero.

Indeed he was, I hope someone phones that Coroners office; Phil may be dead but his story isn't and someone needs to prove once and for all how and why Phil died.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I don't have a problem at all with what Phil said. As the saying goes, "The truth won't set you free, the truth will get you killed"! If what Phil was saying was nonsense, they would have never have made 13 attempts on his life before getting him on the 14th try. After I began to get my memory back in June of 2004 about what all happened to me when I was a mind control test subject when I was at FT. Bragg N.C. in the mid 1980's, things that Phil was saying ring OH SO TRUE. I remember a confrontation with greys at a facility in Camarillo California back in it's hill somewhere, I just don't know where in Camarillo it is. The bottom line is, "it's not paranoia when they really are out to get you!"

Erik the Mind Control Guy

U.S. ARMY PROJECT M.A.R.S. MIND CONTROL SURVIVOR
1984-1986

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Erikzmindcontrolguy

In an earlier post reply I had come to a similar conclusion, that Phil Schneider was himself a victim of mind control. I know it's just as bold a claim as anything he has said but coming from my own research I've found a definite connection (mind you, mostly based on familial testimony) between the DUMBS and mind control. When I attempted to dig further some very interesting things happened and now I'm at the point of leaving all this alone. But yeah, you may be on to something.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

But ooops, they accidentally contracted me to bore a tunnel through one of their bases?

If I recall what he said at one of his lectures, he said the government already knew there were aliens on earth, had underground bases, and that the gov't was in contact with them. He was pissed that they kept him in the dark and/or had denied such things before. It sounded like they (his team or the gov't) didn't know there was an alien base in the area where they were boring, or that the gov't knew but didn't want to reveal the truth, even to him and those that had the clearance, unless the gov't absolutely had to.

And furthermore, if the Grey Alien types can shoot a blue radiation beam out of their chest and literally cook you where you stand with it, it stands to reason that he wouldn't have been able to kill any of them.

I think he said he caught it by surprise.

But this brings me back to my first problem with the story. Why on Earth would they just bore into an alien base like that?! F-ing stupid and entirely unbelievable.

See comment above.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

I don't understand something maybe someone could explain it.

If the US government had contact, ties or knowledge of ET's for many many years, why would they have to reverse engineer any technology?

Isn't this a contradiction? or have I not had enough coffee today. lol

The ET's presumably give us tech that is way beyond what we have yet is outdated to them, retaining the really good stuff for themselves to maintain the upper hand. They won't do our thinking for us. That's why leave it to us to figure it out and maybe improve on it or apply it in ways other than originally intended. It's a learning excercise for the ET's to see our ingenuity and creativity at work, and to gauge our potential. Knowing how psychotic, violent and creative humans can be, if you were an alien race would you share your best tech with humans? I wouldn't.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well haven't really had the time or interest to find Schneider actual death report. Just curious if anybody has found out any more information. Been browsing the web trying to find out more, but everything seems to be basically the same. Been doing a little more research on Dulce and its a very interesting topic. Perhaps more about Schneider can be validated or found through our Dulce findings...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradox.
Can ANYONE tell me what that object is floating IN THE AIR top right from 1:10 -2:15 In the first video?????? It looks like a holographic rotating image with at least 20 speheres on it. WHAT IS THAT? Is it light? Is it a camera deficiency? WHAT IS THAT!!!!!!!

It's a clear balloon.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Phil Schneider was in my opinion a Great man, Most of what he said was the hrash truth, some bits I don't know. His story all add up in the end, is injuries are horrif missing fingers and his scared torso, hes a Brave man in my book.

To speak out about what he knew was Brave I think in the end he knew they would take his life, If anyone believes he killed himself needs their head checked, The fact is thet even if he speaks out tells the people what he knows, with many knowing about it the People who want these secrets to stay just that will, even if that means a conspiracy comes throught about thier actions, have to Kill him. Of course they made it look like a suicide take a little pressure off, but some people aren't stupid. He was killed because he Knew Too Much.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join