It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Life and Death of Phil Schneider

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I don't think everything he said was true. I do think so of it was and the fact that he was killed and his death was ruled a suicide makes me believe him more. There are too many wierd circumstances surrounding his death.....if he was lying then why would he have been murdered???????? Makes me wonder.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I always thought Phil was NUTS.. and like another poster said: He just didn't sell his story well. Listening to the guy he was totally unbelievable..

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
I find it hard to believe that a person could have physical evidence of extraterrestrials and never let the world see it. I suppose men in black took them from him. The guy seems too nutty to believe.

Actually yes they did. All of his research material was never recovered by his family.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I think the guy is legit! No way in hell would he make up such wild fiction and then strangle himself in a motel. No #in way!!! Pardon my french here...

Dulce is just one of many underground alien bases in the USA and worldwide. 1)Hessdalen, Norway 2)Indo-Chinnese border 3)Bermuda Triangle 4)Dragon Triangle 5)Pine Gap, Australia 6)Lybian-Egyptian border 7)Corfu, Greece 8)Area 51/S4 etc.....

Allegedgly they are ALL interconnected by underground, high-speed mag-lev trains or simple passageways/tunnels. Our planet is not only hollow in it's core but also contains many underground/underwater caves that few people are aware of.

Yes reptillians and greys are a malevolant species but they do provide the elite with technology, who in turn give us a taste of it. I have no doubt modern day electronics such computers, camcorders, vcrs, dvds, etc came from them.

There are also friendly aliens resembling humans and probably have a connection to our past but were forced to leave our planet. They probably founded Atlantis, Lemuria and bases within our solar system. The reasons they left are not known but it is speculated that a inter-gallactic war erupted between the draconian elite, headed by Lucifer(satan) and the non-interventionalists, headed by Adonai(god) and has caused massive trouble and confusion.

We are in the middle of it and 99% of the people are not aware of the details. I don't know all the details either but have managed to learn some things here and there from surfing the net and reading alternative media. The bible alludes to the war but is not very clear about it and it predictes an apocalypse that will settle everything once and for all...maybe 2012??

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Can ANYONE tell me what that object is floating IN THE AIR top right from 1:10 -2:15 In the first video?????? It looks like a holographic rotating image with at least 20 speheres on it. WHAT IS THAT? Is it light? Is it a camera deficiency? WHAT IS THAT!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Good summary of events surrounding the whole Dulce Enigma...

S/F....

[edit on 12/28/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Phil always carried a gun, and didn't have a lot of fingers left. Meaning that he wouldn't of, and couldn't of used a rope or a tube to kill himself; meaning someone else did it for him. I don't know if everything Phil said was true, a lot of it might of been fiction, but something he said drove someone to kill him. Someone that held some kind of power, because Phil's death was not a suicide, he had a conference or something scheduled a few days after his death, it just doesn't add up.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Schneider's story has always been one that has intrigued me. Definitely stood out over the years. Really makes you wonder. I am interested to know if his wife is still around and what she would have to say about the whole thing. He's either telling the truth or he made the whole thing up for profit or some other reason. If he made it up, his wife or close family members would have to be in on it to some extent.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Can someone do me a favor and post the police report detailing the scene of his death?
Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It saddending to hear people try to shut our best whisleblowers down like William Cooper of Phil Shnieder. I hope their legacys are never stopped, we need more threads like these so we can show people the darker truths that revolve around TPTB. No matter how many threads have already been written on them there are still others who need to learn about the bigger picture here.

It even sickens me even more when people question thier testimonys when they were in fact murdered by our own government. Especially when they knew nothing about Cooper or Shnieder much less never personally knew the guys or read their books?! How could you be so such of an arrogant ignorant person that you wish to help TPTB by calling Cooper and Shnieder nutjobs?! YOUVE GOT TO BE A DISINFO AGENT YOURSELF!! OR A MORON!!! YOU MUST BE A SICK PERSON REALLY!

I am greatful for the courage you have xAftermathX to go and do what is right in spreading the word on these wonderful individuals and the things they experienced. These men truely are Patriots.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by topsecretombomb

What sickens me is that you believe wholeheartedly, apparently, that he actually was "murdered" by "our own government."

Seems a bit presumptious to me.

And, no, I'm not a disinfo agent. Or a moron.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by topsecretombomb

Also, I am familiar with Schneider's story... and Cooper's (although this isn't the topic).
As I said in my first post. "I NEVER HAVE believed this guy's story."

And then I outlined why.
I also said that I very well could be completely wrong, as there are a lot of apparent oddities in the story.

Hopefully though, that will be cleared up when someone posts the police report detailing the scene of his death so we can scrutinize it.
But honestly, and I don't mean any disrespect here, I doubt you would actually be willing to scrutinize the report.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the kind words Jkrog08 and topsecretombomb....

reply to post by JayinAR

And I would also love it somebody could post the police report of the crime scene or anything related to his death. I have been searching for the past hour or so and nothing. Not even a glimpse of information really regarding his death other than what is included in the OP.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
For what its worth I found a picture of a guy in the NAVY called Phil Schneider; maybe its his son (if he had one). It looks like him.

Its within a 1 page PDF file on a the Navy website (military):
PDF-Photo here

Hes the guy, bottom second on the left, in uniform.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Yeah, I was thinking about William Cooper myself. Pretty weird how they drew him out of his house whilst trespassing on his property and then shot him.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

So, is a lack of a Police report regarding his death more indicative of a conspiracy set against him... or a lack of evidence supporting his wife's claim?

Furthermore, as someone else mentioned, if he commited suicide, is wife gets nothing...

So, would it also be logical that she would claim he was murdered so she could collect life insurance?

I don't know, but I sure would like to see a police report.
Surely since everyone seems so absolutely sure he was strangled with a hose there MUST be a police report detailing such, right?

Or am I missing something?

Heh, I must apologize. I have watched the videos in your OP more than once and on more than one occasion.
I have never found them believable. Therefore, I have never initiated the leg-work to check into them.
But it really does appear that there are plenty here who are fully in the boat of "whistle-blower Schneider was murdered by the Gov to shut him up."
Surely one of such people have seen this police report outlining how he was actually strangled with a garden hose and didn't die of a stroke.

PS - On the one hand I called his death an apparent suicide, and then ended my post calling it a possible stroke.
There was a reason. In most responses in this thread, people are so convinced he was murdered. Yet the causes of death are varied tremendously from stroke, to suicide, to strangulation with a garden hose.
But I also noticed people saying that he had rope burns on his neck...

So which is it?

In all honesty, you can't say that he was killed with a garden hose unless it was found around his neck.
A garden hose won't leave a rope burn. It will be death by strangulation only... busted capillaries in the eyes, bruising around the neck... but no rope burn.
So which is it? I would REALLY appreciate the source of everyone's claims saying he was murdered and didn't actually die of suicide.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
Thanks for the kind words Jkrog08 and topsecretombomb....

reply to post by JayinAR

And I would also love it somebody could post the police report of the crime scene or anything related to his death. I have been searching for the past hour or so and nothing. Not even a glimpse of information really regarding his death other than what is included in the OP.

For what it's worth, I read on a couple of....lengthy forums that there is no copy of the police report online.
Some useful info: He had two social security numbers. One was not activated until he applied for ssi, according to his exwife. A list of his employers is as follows:

Roy B.Walter – 9/1976-77 Walter Construction PO Box 53 Beaverton OR 97005

Morrison-Knudsen Inc. – 11/1977-78 Project # U.S. Dept.of Defense U.S.A.C.E. #Z3-1668095-EpX 1 Morrison-Knudsen Plaza Boise Idaho

Dept.of the Navy – 1978-79 Office of Naval Intelligence Branch Office, Overseas Projects Division PO Box 14433-11 US Projects #Z-1765504 F.P.O. New York 09519

Morrison/Knudsen/Dillingham – 01/1981 US Overseas Projects Division Division of AVCO/AVILA US Projects #Z4-1778304-PrZZX F.P.O. New York 09507

NOT sure what he did pre1976 at this point.

His father was apparently involved in the Mauntak(sp?) projects, which could be why he claims to have been involved from a very young age.

The scar on his chest is not a direct result of the "alien battle". Apparently he's had skin grafts, shrapnel removed(with some remaining). the surgery is from 1986, way after the supposed incident. I'd like to see something of higher quality and closer up of his abdomen.

Again this is according to his ex, who is not the chief inheritor in his will. His daughter would have inherited whatever Phil had, but it's not covered due to the circumstances of his death, "suicide".

Phil began his quest, reportedly, in the early 1990's. He and four or five other friends started up "the ufo digest". A friend of his, Ron Rummel, or "chester", was killed. Phil thought he was murdered. It was declared a suicide by police.

There are some holes in Phil's story, but now we have two people who started off on the same project who were "suicided", as they say. Suspicious, definately, but not wholly convincing either way...sigh.

main source

[edit on 28-12-2009 by heyo]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

I find the fact that his police report not being available in the public record highly suspect.
I mean, if we are to believe what the Government says and he committed suicide, it should be a matter of public record.
Afterall, if the "hitmen" were good enough at their jobs to erase the evidence of their activity, it should be a matter of public record...

Eh, I am almost tired of playing the devil's advocate here...

Too many holes.

Like you said, there is nothing conclusive and I personally don't buy the story on the illogical aspects of the story itself. (the alien fire-fight)

Odd that it turns out that the scar he was showing off wasn't actually from the "battle."

Hmmm.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Just wanted to second what a few other posters have already stated.

I stumbled upon Phil on one of those nights when you absolutely cannot sleep, and you start looking up random stuff you normally wouldnt even have the time for.

After watching his videos (a few times) I truly became curious about all aspects of fringe science, conspiracy theories, and the like. I probably wouldnt have ever joined this site if it hadnt been for that man.

Sure, like Bill Cooper there are a few things that dont add up, but I do not think these men lack the courage of their convictions. For example, try telling the same story 30 times, Im sure after the fourth or fifth time, you will most likely start embellishing your story a little here and there. I dont think its about lying, its more like being bored by saying the same things over and over.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

It is said that the Clackamas County Coroner performed his autopsy, and were the ones to discover the hose/chord/whatver that he hung himself with. The coroner intially claimed it was a stroke, apparently, then one or more days later reversed teh decision after finding "something on his neck".
I went to the website it says it costs money for reports. Haven't looked too indepth to this point.
To clarify, I went to the police website for the police report, not the coroner's report.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by heyo]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join