It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Life and Death of Phil Schneider

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The man was on an SSI check for being proven mentally ill, in plain terms he was considered mentally challenge by the U.S Social Security Dept. I will remind everyone that the fact he drawed SSI (SUPPLEMENTAL SECURITY INCOME) shows the fact that he never worked anywhere long enough to pay Social Security in, so therefor, he had no Social Security to draw off when he became mentally ill. You would be amazed at the stories people mentally ill like this can tell, and it makes it so believable because most of the time they believe what they are saying is real.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

First, thanks for bringing all of this info to my attention because I have never heard of any of this prior to reading this thread.

Some of the things he explained, such as the train cars that went in excess of mach 2 in the underground bases really isn't hard to believe considering all of the other claims others have made about the same subject. Right now I can't quite remember the article I came across which was posted here on ATS some time ago, but it had stated a lot of the same claims Phil Schneider had made.

So considering that I have just read this info about the guy, and that I had prior knowledge of other claims by many other people regarding the very same things Phil talked about, it seems that his stories hold some validity. Actually now that I've thought about it, I remember reading an article that was supposedly (I believe) of a German man who was high up in the ranks in the military. From what I remember, this guy claimed to have knowledge about the underground bases as well, and this isn't the US we're talking about, this is Europe. So it seems these underground bases are literally beneath our feet. This man went on to talk about the train cars that went very fast (don't recall the speed he claimed them to go), but I do remember him saying that they were fueled by some sort of crystal in which a lot of energy was able to be harnessed from, and that these same crystals were used to make the energy shields protecting certain areas in the underground bases.

So honestly, disregarding the [supposed] facts about his lives timeline, I believe this man was telling the truth. There is no reason to use the remaining years of your life to try and get some publicity, so what did Phil Schneider have to gain by making these claims? I think the government probably did kill him to hide whatever remaining secrets this man possessed which the government obviously must have feared about getting out, or at least his ability to put the facts together and solidify others claims.

It's sad that so much knowledge is gone once people like Phil Schneider are alive. Although it's because of people like him having enough courage to speak out against mainstream media/government that make us all think about this stuff and put things together which others may have never made a connection with. It's good to know these people who are obviously sworn to secrecy their entire lives are able to come out and attempt to tell the truth before they die. If only there were more people like him we'd be able to really have some solid and legitimate facts in which could be raised up against the crap the government tells us [and doesn't tell us].

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
OP,

The one thing that I said I would not dispute at all are the underground base/rail system connections.

I haven't done too much personal investigation into this matter, but that is only because I have found it unnecessary.
I have little doubts they have them.
That would be what I consider an almost necessary contingency plan from a military perspective.

But anyhow, I have heard that there is access into the system in Jay, Oklahoma. (near where I live)

Some of the stories I have heard surrounding the underground network are astounding to say the least.
I'd love to find one.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Well, not to get into too many specifics, I could use my own body for an example.

I have two holes in my chest. I have broken ten ribs and I have had my nose ripped off my face.

If I showed you all those scars and told you that they were all battle wounds, who would you be to call me a liar?

Oh, I also have a substantial chunk missing from the back of my calf.

Catch my drift?

But I have never been involved in an alien fire-fight.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Wow. I would like to know how these huge underground complexes are protected from tremors and earthquakes when there is no such thing as stable geology. It is my understanding that black opps. are compartmentalised. So how would one guy know all this?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I think if you did find an underground military base, or any sort of underground anything, you'd more than likely find that it would be your last steps alive.

From all the articles I've read on this subject the military personnel who are stationed to protect these areas are definitely not going to have a problem with shooting you in the head and dragging your body into a pit.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I don't see what he's saying as the honest truth-but I'm definately not so quick to discount it.
With those wounds, if you told the same type of story that Schneider did, and died a mysterious death, and were survived by a relative who suggests foul play, I would definately be open-minded when trying to understand your situation. Without the wounds, I would be more skeptical.
So you see it isn't the wounds alone, as uncommon as those types are, or the death alone, etc, it is the combination of all of it.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by heyo]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

I don't understand something maybe someone could explain it.

If the US government had contact, ties or knowledge of ET's for many many years, why would they have to reverse engineer any technology?

Isn't this a contradiction? or have I not had enough coffee today. lol

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Stating that the military became aware of extraterrestrials in the early 1900’s when US Army Cavalry stumbled upon a cave near the truth and consequences area of New Mexico housing flying saucers, and occupied by grey’s; and also from the Roswell incident. Allegedly the US government had ties with 11 different species of ET’s, and has reverse engineered ET tech for military purposes; with technology over 1000 years ahead of the public sector. He went on the further state that black budget projects consisted of 1.03 trillion US dollars every 2 years, and that the public had been lied too and was considered either too stupid or moronic to handle the truth.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

I've been in contact with my mom for quite awhile. I have known her 37 years. I still don't know the recipe to the bread she makes. Reverse engineering sounds like a novel idea now. Just because they may have been in contact .....doesn't mean they know everything about them. I will never own or even touch an Italdesign Shigera but I can guarantee you that if someone crashes on into my back yard........I will reverse engineer it and keep it.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
reply to post by JayinAR

I don't see what he's saying as the honest truth-but I'm definately not so quick to discount it.
With those wounds, if you told the same type of story that Schneider did, and died a mysterious death, and were survived by a relative who suggests foul play, I would definately be open-minded when trying to understand your situation. Without the wounds, I would be more skeptical.
So you see it isn't the wounds alone, as uncommon as those types are, or the death alone, etc, it is the combination of all of it.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by heyo]

Now that's a smart statement.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I advise people to keep an open mind these days, don't just discredit this information because your beliefs are in the way.

God Bless

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
The man was on an SSI check for being proven mentally ill, in plain terms he was considered mentally challenge by the U.S Social Security Dept. I will remind everyone that the fact he drawed SSI (SUPPLEMENTAL SECURITY INCOME) shows the fact that he never worked anywhere long enough to pay Social Security in, so therefor, he had no Social Security to draw off when he became mentally ill. You would be amazed at the stories people mentally ill like this can tell, and it makes it so believable because most of the time they believe what they are saying is real.

I don't recall seeing anywhere that he was mentally unstable. I remember him saying that he was getting SSI because of his injuries.
Where are you getting this information about him being mentally ill? Do you have verification of this statement?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

reply to post by JayinAR

He says there are "disgruntled factions" among the aliens, and says they are the greys, whom he also claims are the ones he was involved in the shootout with.
It's not unbelievable that the ruling aliens and the government would dig around such a "deserter" faction, nor is it unbelievable that they would want extra firepower when doing such digging.
If I presume to believe what he is saying, and I don't know enough to make a claim either way, what he HAS said seems within reason.

Personally, I think that a shot of the "huge gaping wound", or the scar of it, or whatever, would have made things much more convincing.
The missing fingers and the bullet hole are great. I wonder if there are any of his medical records lying around.

I totally agree with everything you said, but just FYI I actually have one of his videos lying around here somewhere where he did raise up his shirt and show a horrible scar on his stomach that, indeed, looked like he had exploded. I have the vid here somewhere.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

reply to post by JayinAR

How many people have you known that have/had missing fingers, a scar on their chest, a bullethole wound, and a mysterious death in their bio?
A war veteran maybe? that's about all I can think of.
If you look at them one at a time, they're definately mundane-my uncle is missing his thumb- but to ignore how those four things about him, and how they tie in with his story, it just doesn't sit right.
You may be right. But you may be wrong.
This is a conspiracy webstite. It's why we're here.

Well, being shot is one this.

Being a big fatass and having open heart surgery though is VERY COMMON.

And if you're a crazy diabetic (again based on his weight it could easily be possible) then having to have digits removed would also be not-that-weird.

Claiming that because he has a lot of injuries he's honest is a REAL STRETCH.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Hello fine people,

Let me first say I do believe the message he is telling.
Maybe he is fake maybe not.
It really isn't about the messenger, instead listen to what he is saying.
It isn't just not truth just because the message is mind blowing.
Keep an open mind on everything people.
Don't think you know it all, cause we don't.

Peace, Vincent.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by arizonascott

I don't know, mate.
I do know that suicide by hanging is a common thing.

I also know that other people telling bogus stories have reportedly had "hit attempts" on them.
Billy Meiers comes to mind.

I don't know what to tell you about his death, but I can say that I do not, nor will I allow myself to, buy his story.

It is illogical, imo.

Then have you considered that the problem might be with your logic and not the story? Im just playing devils advocate here i think there is some truth to what he is saying i just dont buy the whole story hook line and sinker. And incidentally he wasnt found HANGING from anything and im pretty sure you cant strangle yourself. Not to mention all the metal and mineral samples went missing from his motel room. Anyway believe what you will its all in our heads anyway

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Either way his stories would make a fantastic novel or computer game.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight

reply to post by JayinAR

How many people have you known that have/had missing fingers, a scar on their chest, a bullethole wound, and a mysterious death in their bio?
A war veteran maybe? that's about all I can think of.
If you look at them one at a time, they're definately mundane-my uncle is missing his thumb- but to ignore how those four things about him, and how they tie in with his story, it just doesn't sit right.
You may be right. But you may be wrong.
This is a conspiracy webstite. It's why we're here.

Well, being shot is one this.

Being a big fatass and having open heart surgery though is VERY COMMON.

And if you're a crazy diabetic (again based on his weight it could easily be possible) then having to have digits removed would also be not-that-weird.

Claiming that because he has a lot of injuries he's honest is a REAL STRETCH.

Speculation is a stretch no matter what. To call him a liar is no less speculation than believing him.
And AGAIN, it's not JUST the injuries. Getting shot, when taking his story into account, ADDS CREDIBILITY. If someone is claiming to be a deep throat or whistlebolower, and they get shot and die under questionable circumstances, that DOES make his story more believable. It is EXACLTY what one would think would happen if he indeed is what he says he is.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by heyo]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Usually ex wives are very hostile to the ex husband.

Phil Schneider's ex wife has a website and claims he did not commit suicide - he was murdered. www.apfn.org...

Mr. Schneider was, in my opion, one of many that came too close to the truth and went public - he paid the ultimate price, his life.

I believe that Philip did not commit suicide, but
was murdered:

1. There was no suicide note.
2. Philip always told his friends and relatives, that if he ever
"committed suicide" you would know that he had been murdered.
3. From a number of sources, including his taped lectures (video and
audio), and statements to his friends, and the borrowing of a 9mm
gun, Philip felt that he and his family were being threatened and
were in danger because of his lecutres.
4. All of his lecture materials, alien metals, higher math books,
photographs of UFO's coming out of the Operation Crossroad
A-Bomb, notes for his book on the alien agenda, were missing.
(Everything else in the apartment was still there, including gold
coins, wallet with hundreds of dollars, jewelry, mineral
specimens, etc.)
5. No coroner ever came out to his apartment after his body was
found (against Oregon Law) - and a police investigation never
took under consideration that items were missing from his
apartment - it was considered a suicide, plain and simple
6. The medical examiner took blood and urine samples at the autopsy

but REFUSED to analyze them, saying that the county would not
"waste their money on a suicide". Although I was assured that
the samples would be kept for 12 months, when I asked for these
samples to be sent to an independent lab 11 months later they
were "missing" and presumed "destroyed".
7. Philip had missing fingers on his left hand, and limited motion
in his shoulders. I believe that it was physically impossible for
Philip to have held the rubber hose in his left hand with missing
fingers and then wrap the hose three times with shoulders that
had limited motion. In order to end up where his body was, he had
to sit on the edge of his bed, wrap the hose around his neck,
slowly and painfully strangle to death, and fallen head first
into a wheel chair.
8. Philip was an expert in chemicals and his own medical needs. He
had multiple pills at hand that could have ended his life quickly
and painlessly. He also had a 9mm gun that he had borrowed to
protect himself. Why strangle himself in such an unusual manner?

9. Philip was very religious, and did not believe in suicide. He had
intense chronic pain all of the time I knew him. At the time of
his death, he was on disability, had a housekeeper, and had
cancer. The operation to help him with his back pain did not
alleviate the pain and he had brittle bone syndrome
(osteoperosis). He struggled every day, not to die, but to live.

It is perhaps important to know WHY Philip began lecturing.
Firstly: His background was as a Structural Engineer. He was an expert
on explosives and their effects on geologic structures. He worked
under two social security numbers. Most of his early work in
underground mountain bases with Morrison-Knudsen was done using the
wrong social security number. I was later able to prove that he had
two numbers through the social security office when I applied for his
daughter's death benefits. He worked for the Army Corps of Engineers
and U.S. Navy with the same wrong number. Only after he obtained SSI
in 1981 did his "real" number come into play. He always told me that
he had a Rhyolitic Clearance and that his father had a Cosmic
Clearance from his work with NATO. And that is the second reason why
Philip began lecturing.

Secondly: On top of his first hand knowledge about underground
mountain bases and government black budgets, and the alien agend as (he
was one of the survivors of the Dulce Fire Fight with aliens in New
Mexico) his father was also involved in government black projects.
When Philip's father, Captain Oscar Schneider, Medical Doctor, United

States Navy, died in 1993, Philip discovered documents and photographs
in his father's basement which proved that Oscar had been involved in
both the Philadelphia Experiment and Operation Crossroads. Philip now
had letters written in the 1940's and 1950's showing that Oscar helped
to isolate the crewmembers of the Philadelphia Experiment and that
Oscar later autopsied them as they died. He also had photographs of
UFO's fleeing through mushroom clouds after the A-bomb was dropped
above the lagoon at Bikini Atoll. This was "Operation Crossroads" and

Oscar was involved in medical examinations of the animals and humans
exposed to radiation after the bomb was dropped.

Thirdly: I believe the main reason why Philip began to lecture was due
to the "murder" of his friend Ron Rummel. Ron was found in a park in
Portland in Sept. 1993. The police believed that he had committed
suicide by shooting himself in the mouth. However, if you read the
detectives report, there is blow-back blood on Ron's hand, but NO
BLOW-BACK BLOOD ON THE GUN. The only way this could happen is if Ron
had wiped the gun off AFTER he had shot himself in the mouth. Ron,
Philip, and 5 other people had been collaborating on a little magazine
called "The Alien Digest". It was starting to get a fairly wide
circulation, when Ron was found in the park. Philip felt that his
friend had been murdered, and decided that it was time to get
everything out into the open, so he began "spilling the beans", and
ripped up his security clearance card.

The new way to execute or assassinate someone is to make it look like an "accident or suicide" because 1) it eliminates the "problem" altogether. 2) It smudges the victims credentials 3) The family or "benefactors" get NO INSURANCE what so ever

It is the ultimate coup de grace because it not only screws the person over with the loss of their life but their family being able to collect insurance. (Suicide = no insurance / null / void)

Mr. Schneider not only was exposing stuff but actually claimed to have seen reptilians. Research, the rabbit hole goes real deep on this one issue. Anyone that claims to have seen or interacted with this one species has ended up dead.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Do you have any recommendations as where to specifically start for researching the Reptilian issue? Perhaps some of the better stories/claims out there about the species would really help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I would like to ask people that are following this thread: What are your feelings about the Dulce Papers and Thomas Edwin Castello's story. Read this if you havn't heard of Castello.

He makes some pretty remarkable claims about the Dulce base. Claiming that it consists of 7 levels deep below the earths surface, and is in fact, a joint alien/human base for advanced genetic and scientific research. The 'Nightmare Hall' description is particularly interesting.... Sound like something out of a scary Sci-Fi movie. Reminds me of Resident Evil (humm... another weird connection with MSM?)

But all of this stuff just makes me wonder even more. A lot of the points are very similar to Schneider's claims which I feel shed a lot of credibility on the guy. But then again, these papers were made public sometime in the 80's, well before Schneider went public. So he could have easily looked over them as well, to help elaborate his story. But I don't feel like this is the case. Just have a gut feeling that this guy, for the most part, is telling the truth.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that a person could have physical evidence of extraterrestrials and never let the world see it. I suppose men in black took them from him. The guy seems too nutty to believe.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join