It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Life and Death of Phil Schneider

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

The Mysterious Life and Death of Phil Schneider

This is all new news to me, so I apologize if this has been extensively covered here on ATS. I have however done a few searches on this, and to my knowledge it hasn’t really been covered in the depth it deserves within the recent years here on ATS.

However, if his claims are in fact true, this is some of the most profound extraterrestrial and government cover-up evidence ever presented! At the least, this is a VERY controversial topic, and my intentions are to hear from the collective intelligence of ATS about specific individual views pertaining to this issue, SO PLEASE POST YOUR RESPONSES. I do recommend doing your own research and watching some of his lectures before coming to your own conclusion. So without further ado I present the life and death of Phillip Schneider.

Phil Schneider was a purported ex-government geologist and structural engineer with aerospace applications involved in building top-secret, deep underground military bases with 17 years of experience working on government black projects and carrying a level 3 security clearance (Rhyolite 38 Clearance). He was also a self taught metallurgist and co-invented methods used in shape charge explosive research to facilitate the construction of such deep underground bases.

Stating that the military became aware of extraterrestrials in the early 1900’s when US Army Cavalry stumbled upon a cave near the truth and consequences area of New Mexico housing flying saucers, and occupied by grey’s; and also from the Roswell incident. Allegedly the US government had ties with 11 different species of ET’s, and has reverse engineered ET tech for military purposes; with technology over 1000 years ahead of the public sector. He went on the further state that black budget projects consisted of 1.03 trillion US dollars every 2 years, and that the public had been lied too and was considered either too stupid or moronic to handle the truth.

He also claimed to have had several artifacts in his possession such as special titanium alloys recovered from the Roswell crash that were later used by the government in the construction of the SR-71 Blackbird, F117A Nighthawk, “black” helicopters, satellites, and Phoenix Nuclear Submarines. Essentially, indestructible alloys capable of withstanding temperatures in excess of 7500 degrees Fahrenheit composed of elements such as niobium and marimite.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/694d8552a820.jpg[/atsimg]
His personal statements and claims report that he was responsible for assisting in the construction of a network of 131 active deep underground military bases in the United States; essentially small underground cities in volume of 4.25 cubic miles. More specifically he helped with the construction of these bases at Area 51, S-4, and Los Alamos. The bases were supposedly inter-connected by ultra-high speed magneto leviton trains capable of speeds in excess of mach 2.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad3034ec2e8a.gif[/atsimg]
Controversy arises from Schneider’s claims when he was involved in late August 1979 in a “firefight” deep underground during the construction of an addition to the Dulce Military Compound at Los Alamos; stating that they used very high tech drilling machines that could bore up to 7 miles a day, by essentially melting the rock around them. However, he was sent down to investigate problems with continual failures of the drilling machines.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
In his own words, there was an unknown (to him) grey alien base that their boring machine had drilled into. Upon reaching the tunnel, some 2.5 miles down, he came in contact with a group of large 7 foot grey aliens. He managed to shoot and kill 2 of the aliens, before being struck by a radioactive blue-beam from one of the other aliens; “opening up his chest like a fish,” and burning the fingers off of his left hand. A green beret that was with him at the time threw him on a surface elevator quickly sending him to the surface and saving his life. Later it was reported that 66 secret service agents, green and black berets (including the one that saved him), and other construction engineers were killed in the firefight.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c1ad2bb61730.jpg[/atsimg]
During the last two years in his life, he was responsible for over 30 lectures to a variety of audiences around the globe concerning conspiracy theories in which he claimed to be leaking information exposing them. Some validity was made to his stories, when he claimed to have avoided 13 murder attempts made on his life after going public. He was also scared for his life enough that he always carried a 9mm pistol around for protection.

Schneider was found dead in his apartment in Oregon on January 17, 1996. Reports leaked out that he was found with a rubber hose wrapped around his neck. Later his death would official be stated as a suicide. However, at the time the Clackamas county coroner’s office attributed Phillip’s death to a stroke. It was also reported that all of the artifacts supporting his claims had mysteriously disappeared at the time of his death. Because of the questionable cause and events related to his death, his family and friends firmly believe that Schneider was murdered by the government for leaking information.

This is the incredible, yet controversial story of Phillip Schneider. I would be curious to ask fellow ATS members on their opinions about this story, as well if anybody knows any more information about this case to further elaborate

- aFTeRm4Th

Reasoning why Phillips Ex-Wife Thinks he was Murdered

--------------------------------LECTURE VIDEOS----------------------------------

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I have watched all of those vids, years ago. You can read the dulce papers here: www.crowdedskies.com...

It is very interesting stuff.

Phil Schneider shot and killed a gray alien, I believe during the underground alien war of 1979 at dulce.

I have been elk hunting very close to Dulce, and have friends that are from that area. Dulce is the Hicarilla Apache reservation's main town.

There are many legends in the Hicarilla Apace culture in reference to the "green eyes". The Indians have seemingly been co-existing with these "green eyes" that live in the Earth. They say that the green eyes are ultra intelligent, and technologically advanced lizard men, that live deep within the Earth. They come out to the surface sometimes, and people have seen them, and the Indians have had contact and communications with the green eyes. Their eyes produce a bright green light, that can be seen from a very long distance, and apparently they are horrifyingly scary creatures.

For what it is worth I believe Phil Schneiders story, and have also heard about the extensive train/DUMB network under New Mexico.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by downtown436]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I used to be very interested in Phil Schnieders story but I remember reading something that claimed his dates didn't match up.

Here it is,

1979 - worked at Dulce
1947 - born 32 - Phils age while at Dulce
-------------------------
1981 - Last job
1947 - born
34 - Age when Phil ceased working (went on SSI)
17 - Years Phil claimed he worked in government
17 - How old he would have been when he went to work in the government. Where are his college years in those 17 years? There aren't any however he claimed to be an Aerospace Engineer, Structural Engineer, Geological Engineer.

Interesting, but I do feel a sense of truth to his story I don't know why.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

This guy = mentally ill.

People that believe him = Crazypants.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

I don't necessarily agree.
Sure some of his claims seem to be outrageous
but isn't that what he said he expected in some of his lecutres?
He didn't really care if people believed him or not
he just wanted to get the truth out there.

And I have looked over the Dulce papers before in great detail
and too much of it is interconnected
No, I don't believe every word out of his mouth
but the truth lies in the details.
Which he seams to provide in his accounts.

Look at some of the Ducle papers provided above
and you will notice that the similarities are staggering
Not to mention that he had rope burns around his neck
when he was found dead
and they said it was a suicide

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
-----WE have all read these stories--we have exausted our minds on this matter----we know the universe is so large that it would be impossible to not have other worlds with advanced life----however we are tired of all the evidence that still does not prove they are capable of space travel over long distances--we in todays tecno world have no clear video that is undeniably clear--and as video advances it fake------we know people have seen these crafts --but they dont really want to be seen---why-------personally i would have to meet one face to face--not just see a craft that might be some gov-experimental-aircraft------even seeing one on the news talking to the president-i would think geneticly engineerd creature from the lab----------------in other words it would take one hell of alot of evidence to get me on board------but for sure there is life out there and if they dont help this world after being here --THEY ARE ENEMIES---------here in wisconsin i would shoot with high=powerd gun-[which is always loaded by the door]--any craft that looks ufo--just for flying over my property without asking me first--THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO MY AIRSPACE------

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Most if not all the items in this OP have been raised and/or discussed a fair bit already on ATS. Personally I didn't see anything in depth or anything that would back up his claims. A lot of his stories come off as a bad acid trip while watching star wars. Honestly I want to believe him but he just doesn't sell it....at all. I think his death poses more questions than any of his tales.

brill

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Very interesting story indeed, and why I felt it needed to be re-covered in more depth and a new light! Just as ceptor10 said, the devil is in the details. And I think that is one of the most convincing parts about this guys story. The fact that he goes into such great detail about the Dulce War of 1979 and his involvement with the US government in deep underground military bases.

I used to think a lot of this stuff including D.U.M.B.'s, hollow earth theory, and underground alien bases was all hogwash. But this story has definitely opened my mind to the possibilities. And his questionable yet untimely death seems to only add to the mystery's his story.

Thank you, as well for posting a link to the Dulce papers. I haven't had the chance to look over the entirety of them, but what I have seen is certainly shocking. Especially some of the claims that former security officer Thomas Edwin Castello, made about the governments involvement with ET and ultra-secret bases underground.

It only seems as if these documents further validate Schneider's story! Do you know exactly when these documents came out? Either way, I can't wait to read up on Dulce! If anybody has any further information and the relationship between the Dulce documents, Los Alamos, or Schneider I would love to hear...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

Excessive quoting and then to dismiss a very well presented arguement with one irrelevant word and no counter arguement?

And people wonder why some us say standards are slipping here on ATS?

Back on thread.

I personally have never heard of this before.
Of course there appears to be a couple of questionable issues, and to be honest, some outlandish claims but I think it deserves careful consideration and further investigation.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I never have bought into this guy's story.
I mean, I'm sorry he's dead and I don't want to call a dead man a liar, but I just don't buy it.

He starts by telling us that the US Government has been in contact with 11 different species beginning way back in the early 1900's up through the Roswell incident.

But ooops, they accidentally contracted me to bore a tunnel through one of their bases?

And furthermore, if the Grey Alien types can shoot a blue radiation beam out of their chest and literally cook you where you stand with it, it stands to reason that he wouldn't have been able to kill any of them.

Also, I'm pretty sure that if he were being contracted by the US Army, and had US Army personell with him while he was boring into the Earth, they wouldn't allow him to carry a piece with him.

Unless they knew they could encounter trouble down there.
But this brings me back to my first problem with the story. Why on Earth would they just bore into an alien base like that?! F-ing stupid and entirely unbelievable.

Nice of him to throw in the tag-word "Green Beret" though. Lends an air of credibility I suppose.

They may have a network of underground bases. I won't dispute that. I also won't dispute that he may have helped on the construction of said bases.
However, I don't believe his Alien Claims for a second.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Phil bought in to his own story - and he is dead for it.

I don't know how a rubber hose ends up around your neck in a suicide, but it happened because of his story.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Here's the thing, we are all skeptical regardless of saying we're not. How can you convince yourself any of 'this or that' is true if you yourself have no palpable evidence? To my point; Phil Schneider is no more or less credible than all the other mumbo-jumbo out there. In 2007 my brother sent me a link to this video series. Before that, I had no vices, lived my life like a rockstar, and thought the rest of the world was only a fantasy.

After watching these videos, feeling a sense of truth behind his voice, and becoming very interested, I started my research. From this video a plethora of new information flowed into my head. Things I never considered possible, things I never believed could be real!
I will say that this is the type of guy that many people pursuing an enlightened path are looking for. He offers new ideas and ground breaking questions for feeble minds.

Indeed, I was and probably still am of a feeble mind, however, the things I've learned (not know) in the past 3 years are remarkably opposite of what I thought possible. The question of 'life's purposeful plan' had finally been asked of myself.

I have spent countless days, weeks and even months researching everything from our history, our origins, the cosmos, quantum physics, enlightenment, aliens, ufos, government, all the TONS of conspiracies floating around, and so much more! What do I conclude beyond a shadow of a doubt? That regardless of Phil's authenticity, I KNOW there is something going on. You know there is something going on. The problem is, who can prove it? This fella has a remarkable story to tell, with an even more remarkable ending.

I say, if you are here reading these things on ATS, you at least want to believe him. If you are a nay sayer, then why are you here? He is no less credible than the opposing opinions of socially conformed degenerates claiming that a man with an outlandish story must be lying! Ask yourself, 'how much do I know', and when you conclude that you don't know $hit, please, sit back, grab a beer, and cast your vote for the next IDOL.

Phil lived, Phil died... and one thing I KNOW for certain, be his story true or not, he opened one mans eyes to the ever expanding questions of life.

Thanks Phil

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

I don't know, mate.
I do know that suicide by hanging is a common thing.

I also know that other people telling bogus stories have reportedly had "hit attempts" on them.
Billy Meiers comes to mind.

I don't know what to tell you about his death, but I can say that I do not, nor will I allow myself to, buy his story.

It is illogical, imo.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I don't understand something maybe someone could explain it.

If the US government had contact, ties or knowledge of ET's for many many years, why would they have to reverse engineer any technology?

Isn't this a contradiction? or have I not had enough coffee today. lol

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Stating that the military became aware of extraterrestrials in the early 1900’s when US Army Cavalry stumbled upon a cave near the truth and consequences area of New Mexico housing flying saucers, and occupied by grey’s; and also from the Roswell incident. Allegedly the US government had ties with 11 different species of ET’s, and has reverse engineered ET tech for military purposes; with technology over 1000 years ahead of the public sector. He went on the further state that black budget projects consisted of 1.03 trillion US dollars every 2 years, and that the public had been lied too and was considered either too stupid or moronic to handle the truth.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
If there was anybody who had enough credentials and had a detailed story which fit it would have been Mr Schneider.

I mean I agree some of it seems far fetched, but watch this man talk, read is work, it's all very believable.

He's got a sense of conviction about him, he wasn't in it for the money, he was on multiple occasions the victim of attempted kidnappings and attempted murders.

I always take things with a grain of salt, however I believe him over any other "ex" military operative with "proof" about DUMBS and extra terrestrials.

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

I don't understand something maybe someone could explain it.

If the US government had contact, ties or knowledge of ET's for many many years, why would they have to reverse engineer any technology?

Isn't this a contradiction? or have I not had enough coffee today. lol

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

I think in order to reverse engineer tech, you'd first have to come to a suitable level of technology yourself. And If we were in contact with different species int he early 1900's that doesn't necesarilly mean they would have shared tech with us immediatly.

I know if I was an ET I would be very cautions with what I give out. It would be like the Egyptians attempting to decipher and use a craft brought down during the early days of the Egyptian Dynasties.

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
But ooops, they accidentally contracted me to bore a tunnel through one of their bases?

To my understanding, based off of Schneider's claims, this was not the intention at all. He had no idea what they were truly drilling for, and thus had no idea about the ET presence under Dulce. They were simply helping to add on to the previous complex, of which to gov't did know of the alien presence, but hid it from the engineers and those involved in the tunneling operations.

And furthermore, if the Grey Alien types can shoot a blue radiation beam out of their chest and literally cook you where you stand with it, it stands to reason that he wouldn't have been able to kill any of them.

He had been quoted for saying the aliens were just as mortal as humans, and to my understanding the aliens had a hierarchy as well, for dealing with humans. Of which, not all of the aliens were aware, of the human drilling presence. Thus leading to the confrontation. However, I do agree that this is definitely very questionable at the least.

But this brings me back to my first problem with the story. Why on Earth would they just bore into an alien base like that?! F-ing stupid and entirely unbelievable.

If you look at the Dulce documents I only feel as if they support his claims. Specifically, they show that there was a government-alien cooperation act to construct the base. Needless to say that the aliens, needed human secretions including plant forms as well to sustain life. And thus why they were acting "together."

They may have a network of underground bases. I won't dispute that. I also won't dispute that he may have helped on the construction of said bases.
However, I don't believe his Alien Claims for a second.

And because a lot of this is hearsay, I respectfully agree to an extent with your opinion. However, I have seen a lot of relations to some parts of this story and other things that I have read about Dulce and Los Alamos, that only make you think... what if?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Well sure, you are entitled to your opinion.
I'm not saying it is impossible. Just that there are too many things in the story that sound illogical for my liking.
Therefore, I don't buy it.

You created a nice thread though.
I'll give you a flag.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

The thing I find weird about the story is why Sneider was armed with a gun when went investigating underground.

I mean, when does an engineer carry a gun? Or did he know that the greys were there? But the story goes that he was surprised to see these aliens and didn't really expected them to be there. Or was he wearing a soldiers oufit? Which mean he was in the army at the time?

What was the reason for this fight, who shot first? If they knew there was a chance to stumble onto aliens, wasn't there a protocol to be followed instead of trying to shoot them? This firefight is an interesting event but he doesn't say much about it.

Anyways....this firefight raised me a question. Don't get me wrong....I've seen his presentation and he seem to be a serious guy who has no reason to make it all up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join