It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i want my NWO NOW!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
you know when you watch a scary movie and half way through the movie you come to a realization that the main character is STUPID because there were 10 chances to escape the situation/ kill the bad guy and he/she didn't? well, i feel the same way about human civilization.

no matter how many times you try to explain anything they. won't. listen.

so, i'm mid-way through this movie i like to call "The Neverending End of the World" about government conspiracies* that the main character, aka the human species, has failed to acknowledge/inform/uprise about/against said evil for over 6,000 years. honestly, i'm tired of trying to fight for pretend justice:
i'm starting to root for the bad guys.

*government conspiracies include but not limited to: genocides, zoinists, the illuminati, capitilism, aliens, NWO, swine flu, bird flu, spanish flu, the flu-flu, gold, mercury, lizards, some aliens, climate change, zombies, english royalty, demo-repub-indeps, freemasonry, slavery, money, annialation, HIV, 911, Y2K, KKK, 2012, disney, and evil as we know it.

haha, can't wait.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
ps. and a bit more aliens.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
No one is going to take over the world son. It's just one rabbit trying to make his burrow bigger, but runs into the burrows of other rabbits. Most of the conspiracies you listed there are the byproduct of this natural cycle of human egotism. It's always been like that, it always will be.

Then again, I wouldn't mind a Bunny-NWO. (TM pending).

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

thanks, i've already debunked half of them including major religions. i've given up on most of humanity anyway. the day seems brighter already.

top topics

join