It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

free spiritual advice anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
im not 100% sure im psychic or anything like that but i would like to offer advice to anyone who needs it. so message me if you want to talk about something, it wouldnt hurt to try.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by shadow12]

[edit on 27-12-2009 by shadow12]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I see you enjoyed Avatar. Tell me, did you not think Season 3 was quite the rip off? I enjoyed the finale but the Nick executives completely destroyed the series by separating season 3 and limiting Mike and Bryan in what they were capable of doing.

Anyways:

Just to contribute positively to the thread, I have a question for you.

How often do you meditate, and what style do you utilize?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
just tell me the first things that come into your head about me and my life path, etc.

happy for it to be in an open forum....happy for everyone to share!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I sent you a message. Please do look when you log in again.

My daughter is a very accurate psychic/medium. We have great success working together because of my ability to establish psychic connections and her uncanny vision.

It's always a pleasure to work with others with these abilities. Even if you just want to develop them, please feel free to message me. The hardest obstacle to get past is the self-doubt. After that, it's just a matter of practice. We all have the ability. Let's all play with it!

Anyone interested in telepathy is welcome to give me a "call" too.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
i need help. :/
i even made a whole thread about this, felt better for a few days, and feel just as bad again.

my problem is, i understand a lot, i've come really far in my spiritual journey. i know that its as easy as letting go. just BE. and be happy, allow it, blah blah blah. i know, if i wanted to, i could just turn off these "dark feelings" and continue my life in bliss. but why don't i want to? obviously i hate feeling this way, but i KNOW that my SELF is forcing this for some reason, though i can't figure out why! i feel there is a big reason i am feeling this way, that i'm supposed to be getting something, but all im getting is angry at everyone around me and honestly, wanting to give up in whatever way i can.

i do believe in the going through hell to get to heaven.
or even the wounded healer aspect, but with all i understand what else do i need to to get through this feeling that i've made a wrong choice and that i will always regret that. (even though i also know that i made no wrong choice, all is as it should be, yadda yadda. yet a big part of me just doesn't want to settle for this answer, the right one.)

sorry to go on.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow12

yes give me some free quality spiritual advice, please

And Here is today's psychic joke.

Np I will not tell it again.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by fmcanarney]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by double_frick
i need help. :/
i even made a whole thread about this, felt better for a few days, and feel just as bad again.

my problem is, i understand a lot, i've come really far in my spiritual journey. i know that its as easy as letting go. just BE. and be happy, allow it, blah blah blah. i know, if i wanted to, i could just turn off these "dark feelings" and continue my life in bliss. but why don't i want to? obviously i hate feeling this way, but i KNOW that my SELF is forcing this for some reason, though i can't figure out why! i feel there is a big reason i am feeling this way, that i'm supposed to be getting something, but all im getting is angry at everyone around me and honestly, wanting to give up in whatever way i can.

i do believe in the going through hell to get to heaven.
or even the wounded healer aspect, but with all i understand what else do i need to to get through this feeling that i've made a wrong choice and that i will always regret that. (even though i also know that i made no wrong choice, all is as it should be, yadda yadda. yet a big part of me just doesn't want to settle for this answer, the right one.)

sorry to go on.

Hi dear friend
I had to reply to you on that, you see my friend its a little "bump" on the awakening part that few of us think about, but maby could help a lot in a way.. It will in some sence be heavyer to be in the illution when you start to awaken, because you see, feel and understand more then most, on a spirituell level, you carry a lot of frustration cause you cant explain your self so that others will understand what you really are talking about, and you cant make them feel and experience your understanding.
And I think you fail to recognize this, and instead think that something is wrong or seriously missing from your life, and eaven the feeling that you are in the "wrong" place, like you feel that you shouldnt really be here..(missplaced in a way)

SatNam

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

I don't know why you are angry, but the important thing is you are aware that you are angry. This is important, because now that you know you have this anger/dark feeling problem, you will notice it when it happens. Next time it happens you will know there is a choice

1) Stay with the anger
2) Detach yourself from the anger.

To detach yourself from the anger simply let go and turn your awareness onto whatever you are doing and let yourself be absorbed in it. The anger will fade away.

new topics

top topics

join