It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abnormal heat to an area of the body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I've experienced a heat that I would say is about equal to the heat of the heat of a heat pad. It happens in my left left without any other stimuli. It has happened twice, and I can't explain it.

I also have felt cooling sensations you'd swear ran through my veins, but in various locations.

The abnormal heat always happens in my upper thigh but still intrigues me.

Anyone else get these feelings? Very odd for me...never had this happen before.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Well, the symptoms of gout can cause such a happening, but, not usually in a thigh. Normally gout strikes a joint resulting in extraordinary heat in the afflicted area due to the build of acids in the synovial fluid (I think that's an apt description)... But a thigh? Hmmm...

Interesting thing you got going on there. Keep us posted as to what happens...

peace

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Sounds like a blood clot or infection to me.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by glitchinmymatrix

Hey Glitchinmymatrix,

Do you get this feeling in certain locations (geographically speaking)?

Peace

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
A few things come to mind:

Any steroid use? or related to workouts, strains?

The thigh is an odd place to have an energy blockage occur but could happen - if it continues and/or you have any weakness or coolness in the lower portion of the same leg check with an acupuncturist or energy worker (like Reiki, Chi Gung, etc). They should be able to balance that out in no time.

Also, does it happen to be right under your keys or phone?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Yes, I used to experience this often.

It was actually around the area where my mobile sits (front pocket) but the other leg.

Maybe it was the mobile and my senses were "confused" as to which side it was coming from.

Then again, in hindsight, my mobile was never hot to the hand so I don't know but I do remember it being a little odd.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by OZtracized]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

have same complaint...right upper thigh...lateral, outside...patch appx size of my hand...random occurrence...like hot water leaking onto leg...bizarre...doctors ignore me on subj

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Here is another feeling you can try.Place your hands togeather like praying but do not let your hands touch.Leave about one centimeter between your hands.Hold your hands there for 2 minutes and feel the heat.Slowly take your hands apart and return them very close.Try to get your hands as close as possible with out touching.Do this slowly a couple times and you will feel the magnetic force between you hands changing as you move then away from each other.Tell me what you think of this excersise.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
operation,

I've only gotten it at my address, but I'm here 95% of the time (I can't be precise, but I usually only leave to shop for food or household supplies...not to hangout or party). So, it makes sense that it would happen here based on how often I'm in this location.

Thermo Klein,

No. No steroid use. I do jog, and it's been cold certain days so I substituted lunges instead because they take less time.

I do have a cut that is healing in that exact spot. The odd thing is the heat just hits me on my mid left thigh, so much that I stop and try to analyse it and see where exactly it is and any patterns. It is bizarre. Actually I feel it a bit right now. It's not very strong, but it's definitely noticeable. It's kind of like if you're outside in the cold and your hands are cold, then you come inside and someone from inside touches your hand. It's a soft warm feeling in a general small area.

OZtracized,

My mobile I put in the opposite leg, and I make sure it put my leather wallet between the phone and my leg. I am usually home and don't have it in my pocket; it rests about 10 feet away from me usually.

------

The other feeling I've had is like in various locations (leg or arm), sometimes I'll feel like there's cool water under my skin in a long thin shape. It goes away quickly.

I can tell you certain substances have sort of generated similar feelings...Lithium given to bipolar patients. I was manic once in my life and had to be hospitalized. The first dose of Li they gave me...it felt like there was cool water running through my veins (I could feel the major ones only). The feeling lasted maybe 10 seconds. It was accompanied with a calming sensation. I hoped it would happen the next time I took it, but it didn't.

Also, if you go get a MRI (I think?), sometimes they want it "with contrast" so they inject radioactive # into your veins (WTF??), and it gives you a warm feeling in your veins. Very odd. I don't trust these people nor these medications.

new topics

top topics

join