Here they are! The 9 best pictures of 2009. Unless someone can find better ones, without further ado lets begin.
1. Mystery surrounds an unidentified flying object spotted in the skies above Telford. Robson Bolam sent this picture of a mystery object which he saw
over Donnington. And he is at a loss as to explaining what it is he photographed.
2. This photo was taken on January 10, 2009, with a camera phone while someone was hiking with a friend in San Diego County. The UFO appeared briefly,
hovered, and then vanished.
3. United Kingdom - A woman in Ely has taken phone footage of what she believes is a flying saucer hovering over Ely Cathedral.
4. I was sitting outside waiting for the mailman to come by my home. The weather was overcast most of the day. The object in my photographs made no
5. A mysterious light in the skies above South Harrow has been captured on film by an amateur photographer. The unidentified flying object appeared
through the clouds at about 7.45 PM, on March 31, and was snapped by computer network engineer Ahmad Zaigham.
6. The photo was taken a couple of weeks ago from the breakfast area of the King's Ransom Hotel in Sedona, AZ, at 9:11 am on 5/1/09.
7. After hovering for 5 minutes or so, the object took off moving north relatively fast making no sound whatsoever.
8. A local photographer believes he has uncovered evidence of extraterrestrial life. Last Thursday night the man, who wishes to remain anonymous, was
taking photos of a storm at Burrewarra Point near Guerilla Bay. It wasn’t until later that he noticed something unusual.
9. Wichita man was out taking pictures of construction sites for his job when he said he saw a low flying, black shiny object. He said heard a sound
like a fan whirring. He looked up and saw the object drop down and streak past faster than anything he ever saw.
The best ufos of the year according to ufo casebook. you be the judge.
best ufo pics of 2009
[edit on 27-12-2009 by SuperSlovak]