It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New(more) insane airline rules

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
"Air Canada said in a statement that new rules imposed by the Transportation Security Administration limit on-board activities by passengers and crew in U.S. airspace. The airline said that during the final hour of flight passengers must remain seated. They won't be allowed access to carryon baggage or to have any items on their laps."

Its just durring the final hour of flight. STOP CRYING! Jesus if they didn't do anything at all people would belly ache about that to. What if they never outlawed smoking on flights? People would cry about that too because they would be getting second hand smoke!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeoplesSoldier

I wish I could smoke on planes!
My girl and I flew to Vegas (a 45 minute flight from Phoenix) and we had a few drinks and damned if I wasn't dying for a smoke, but nooooooooooo...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeoplesSoldier
"Air Canada said in a statement that new rules imposed by the Transportation Security Administration limit on-board activities by passengers and crew in U.S. airspace. The airline said that during the final hour of flight passengers must remain seated. They won't be allowed access to carryon baggage or to have any items on their laps."

Its just durring the final hour of flight. STOP CRYING! Jesus if they didn't do anything at all people would belly ache about that to. What if they never outlawed smoking on flights? People would cry about that too because they would be getting second hand smoke!

Remember . . .

give an inch, they take a mile.

Now it is the last hour.

How long until it is the a majority of the flight?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeoplesSoldier

Its not about CRYING, its just ridiculous!

Besides, if i have a bomb and im hell bent on blowing up a plane, what the hell is there to stop me from grabbing what i need PRIOR to that hour? ? ? (listens for crickets) ......exactly

So when someone tries it AGAIN, then well move on to, no one move, no one talk, no one stand during all flights.

Are you starting to see the pattern yet? You have to be a little forward thinking and able to see the "larger picture"

Edit to add: i just realized that came off maybe a little abrasive, I wasnt trying to insult .

[edit on 27-12-2009 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
So what is to prevent me from blowing up the plane an hour and five minutes away from landing? I'm completely confused on what this new rule accomplishes.

TSA is an evil pack of #ers. I used to have to fly all the time. I can't tell you how many laptops and DVD players I had stolen out of my luggage. Of course I never got anything back and would get insurance checks six months later for half the value. # TSA and # the Government.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join