It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex,..I'll take strange lights over Norway for $1000

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I'm just curious how did you come across this patent in the first place?
You used google patent search? What are the keywords?

The patent seems very old. It may have something to do with Tesla's.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Honestly that patent is old news.

What needs to be explained is how EISCAT or HAARP can produce VISUAL phenomena.
People keep pointing to this or that but there is NO proof that any of these facilities can,

A) Produce VISUAL effects under 200km ( ionosphere, aurora)
B) Produce VISUAL effects that are visible to human eyes
C) Produce VISUAL effects that have symmetry or some sort of patter/order

Iv'e done extensive research, until someone produces proof if a VISUAL effect that can be created by a heater facility I'll remain on the bench.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Indeed, a rocket.

That is what the official story is, even at that - What interests Russia in flying test rockets over Norway?

Just because the official story was a rocket and conveniently enough Russia stated it was going to do a rocket test. Even though the next day they denied it, then a few hours later; admitted to it. Puzzling? Behavior of someone trying to cover something up? Conspiracy? Yes.

A larger percentage of my belief, is that it was a rocket. However the spiral patterns are too perfect to be a rocket going out of control. Why the black sphere? This is why people (including myself) want to do further investigating and research on the matter. Those patents and government and military documents describe more of what happened than the mainstream media or official report had to say.

This is some form of radio technology, or it was a rocket. This is how there is a conspiracy involving this Norway Spiral (Gyromagnetic Cyclotron). Whats wrong about trying to find out the truth? Why take the governments word on it? They have lied about many things.

I have seen a rocket test on YouTube that does look very similar to the rocket test, but I sense doubt within the rocket theory and so do many others.

[edit on 27/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The bigger question that should be posed then is,

"Why are they even still testing -so called- ICBM's anyway"?

And what if it IS something different then?

Still does not answer the bigger question though....hmm.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
OK, read whole thread and what if this is a missle defense shield of some type. With Iran and Korea rattling their sabres.......we maybe trying to send a message that "go ahead" we will knock your missle out of the sky with our toy.....in fact maybe even cause the missle to explode from where it is launched..........this would be a deterrant would it not? My other thought is it is some sort of communication device to SETI's out there.....
whatever it is it is NOT an accident. Things really are speeding up in regards to technology...........this should be interesting.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I think that rocket theory is good because the russians were testing their Bulava missle and were trying to make it fail using the above technology.

This is why there were so many missle failure in the past. They are polishing the missle defence system. The russian rocket sience is pretty advance I would say and it is unlikely that they have a failure after failure with their "bulava" missles.
What do you guys think?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
That is what the official story is, even at that - What interests Russia in flying test rockets over Norway?

OH MY GOD! Can we please stop this. The missile was not over Norway.
I apologize if this sounded rude.

And Russia never denied the rocket test.

reply to post by dodadoom

They are testing it because it is somehow resistant to missile-defense systems.
Plus there might be many other reasons to replace old missile with new ones like range and warhead amount etc.

Which way should the spiral rotate in case of right-hand circular polarization when the wave is moving away from the viewers? Clockwise or counter-clockwise?
And also if this theory is correct then shouldn't the spiral appear right above the transmitters? And be aligned with the magnetic field? In the photos and videos it's crossed with the Earth's magnetic field.
And the most important question: Would it actually be visible?

[edit on 27/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

I see.
Thanks, that makes sense actually.

As far as rotation and the other questions, I really have no idea.
If I take a guess, then will I be half right regardless?

I honestly would have to research this matter further.

I have been afraid to enter the spiral discussion till the name calling dies down. Let alone ask any questions till now!

All I can say is, something tells me we aren't being told the whole story.
Great speculation! Star!

[edit on 27-12-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by ganja

Thanks for the link.

Eastlund Scientific Enterprises Corporation seems to have a few good answers as well...

Peace

Very interesting indeed....

"...prepared to carry out a proof of concept program for creation of plasma patterns in the atmosphere using cosmic particle ionization trails."

ionospheric modification (patent number 4,686,605). One of those applications was the creation of an artificial ionized layer with ECRH heating. Dr. Eastlund played a major role in developing the Artificial Ionospheric Mirror (AIM) proposal to AFRL in 1987 by APTI .

Source: www.eastlundscience.com...

Don't miss the additional links:

Surveillance - Predator UAV Communications
Telecommunications - Broadcast Performance
Lightening - Leightening Modification
Jetstream - Jetstream Steering
Tornadoes - Tornado Mitigation
Armaddedon - Zap nuclear fallout
Cosmic Weather - Change weather

They can zap tornados out of the air!
They can change the flow of the jet stream!!?
Zap Nuclear fallout and clean the air????

VERY INTERESTING INDEED!!!

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Julie Washington]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I already told everyone about the similarity of these two in the other thread

Look again! ( Norway Spiral )

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f5ecdbc5c302.jpg[/atsimg]

and again ( Switzerland meteor radar image )

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9cb6d035746.jpg[/atsimg]

and think again ....

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has talked about High Altitude Nuclear Weapons Testing.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/384d95ea4278.jpg[/atsimg]

These photos look scary similar!

Source: glasstone.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by decadence

That is not uncommon for a radar return.

Also, your "spiral" in the radar return is bigger than the country of Switzerland.

I took your advice and "thought again" and right now I'm fighting off laughter at the possibility of those two being related in any way, shape or form.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
With the comparison of the two pics above, if you could show power comsumption on the dates of the weather radar, cause we know about power spikes during the norway spiral, put those two together and you have solid evidence that the spiral is related to the weather anomoly. Even if it has been viewed by Oz before, if he did(or could) check for hugh power usage during those times. Might help explain some of this stuff.
If no one's using any more power than usual,-likely natural- if they are-likely them.

As for the magnetic rotation, clockwise, as can be seen.
The missle was either there and used as part of it(seeding particles, or missile defense), or there was no missile.
Russia is pretty advanced when it comes to missiles, if i remember right, they just launched a few and we didn't know they were there. Why would they keep announcing world-wide failure after failure? Thanks for the post and replies.

Think of the atmosphere as a pond and it's hovering over us. if you shoot a particle ray, wave ray(stones) in the pond, you will view those dissipating rings even after they have grown to larger than a land mass until counter-pressure eventually nutralize the rings. And like a ripple from a stone, mutliple, concentric rings.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by eazyriderl_l]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I have been fascinated by the rush to try to identify something known as the cause of the Norwegian spiral and blue 'snake'. I don't expect EISCAT or HAARP to be responsible for this one.

My bet would be on black ops so black no one in any government knows it exists.

So for me it remains an Unidentified Visual Anomaly ...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by eazyriderl_l
As for the magnetic rotation, clockwise, as can be seen.

The center is rotating clockwise but the spiral itself is counter-clockwise and isn't rotating.
In this theory there shouldn't be a logarithmic spiral. I understood that it should be helical.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
So from what the patent stats, this could of been some kind of partical accelerator. I knew they were trying to open up a portal.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Fascinated by the rush? It's called critical thinking. It allows humans to find out what actually happened, without having to leave things classified as "unknown" simply because we choose to not believe rational thought.

reply to post by lspilot6946

No. That's absurd on so many levels it's actually very funny.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
i love how even though no one really has any clue what it was, yet still so many people have closed minds and act like they could possibly know what did or did not cause the situation

that my friends is nothing more then simple arrogance that comes along with being human, it is one of our worst traits

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
WOW! i read the whole patent. this to me is the most conclusive, case closed conspiracy theory i have ever seen. we know where it originted now we just need to find out who and why..... GREAT JOB!!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Google search APTI INC. (the patent holder)

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

first link on the page leads to

www.eastlundscience.com...

It's immediately apparent to me that HAARP is in deep with this patent holder. are there any haarp sites in the region? i just found the site, i wanted to get it out before i really dug into it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join