Alex,..I'll take strange lights over Norway for $1000

page: 10
63
<< 7  8  9   >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by aboveGoos
 


Many have made a connection with cyclotron and the spiral.
In the cyclotron the particles are accelerated in a spiral trajectory.
What we see in the videos is particles moving in a linear trajectori away from the center.




posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
reply to post by aboveGoos
 


Many have made a connection with cyclotron and the spiral.
In the cyclotron the particles are accelerated in a spiral trajectory.
What we see in the videos is particles moving in a linear trajectori away from the center.


I see a blue south /north spiral from a side view.
I see a ninety degree change when the spiral becomes white.
If the spirals were created where the Russians say the rocket should have been-- Then the outer limits of the spiral are way to wide to be created by any known missile fuel spray. The spirals top would be in space and the bottom would be in or close enough to the atmosphere to be distorted.
The particles in space in the upper regions of the spiral would distort due to the rotation of the earth and density of the atmosphere.
The spiral is just to wide and perfect to be caused by a tiny missile.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Donny 4 million]



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million
 


I don't know what the missile's altitude was during the incident. Have the Russians released info on that?



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
reply to post by Donny 4 million
 


I don't know what the missile's altitude was during the incident. Have the Russians released info on that?


I base my judgements by being a proverbial sky watcher and the math of other members. But mostly from the fact that no one denies the fact that the missile malfunctioned at 3rd stage.
This tells me that there is little fuel left and the altitude should be significantly high. High enough, that if you address the center of the white spiral as max altitude of a missile then the outer limits of the spiral are huge.
In other words if a missile was fired to the easterly direction as planned by the Russians, the blue spiral would show the same image as the white. If the center of the white was a missile it should have occurred down range or west by a large distance. Far enough away from Norway to require the white spiral to be Huge as observed. The white and blue spirals seem to have opposite rotation. Blue one clockwise the white counter clockwise. If the missile malfunctioned at third stage and reversed direction or the fuel spewing from the rocket makes it look like a reversal, the trajectory to the west would cause the exaust to flatten out and look way, way more more eliptical not round as in the photos or videos.
making it look like a big whie pancake
If the white spiral is an actual missile out of control then it created the almost perfect spiral of a huge, huge diameter without any indication of arching.
A big bite for a minnie missile.
I agree that getting some actual precise data would help clear up this dispute.
Happy New Year to all.
Donny



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir
 


I wasn't claiming to be the only one, I was merely stating the coincidence.



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It looks like the mystery has been solved.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
If you research Tesla's work with this you will find he called it a death ray, HAARP is an extremely large version of his design. You may be interested in finding out why he dismantled it, he believed he had caused the event in Siberia, that they still have no evidence of what caused that mass destruction



posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This here is the cause and effect of the melting of our polar ice caps, Not Global warming. Its Global Weather modification by our government with our hard earned dollars!



posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilluminatisRex
This here is the cause and effect of the melting of our polar ice caps, Not Global warming. Its Global Weather modification by our government with our hard earned dollars!


Global warming has been occurring for at least the last 10,000 years.
(last ice age). IMHO I think the earth plays a big role in regulating it's own temperature. There is no doubt that mankind's contributions to the atmosphere, (mostly warming) has some effect.
If you consider con-trail cooling and other un know effects, I then find the jury still out.
There is no doubt that weather changing technology can be a double edge sword.
Weather it is HAARP type stuff or a failed missile with a nuke warhead, we all need to be and stay informed.



posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million
 


A failed missile launch with a dummy warhead could produce exactly what we saw in the Norwegian sky.



posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by Donny 4 million
 


A failed missile launch with a dummy warhead could produce exactly what we saw in the Norwegian sky.


I guess it COULD. Why not just help us find out what's going on with
HAARP and what the transmissions look like and where the experiments are conducted. Would you believe what the Russians tell you 20 years ago?



posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million
 


Not without independent confirmation (as we had here), but then Russia now is not Russia 20 years ago.

What does HAARP do? Well, "Its purpose is to investigate the ionosphere and establish whether some of its properties can be used for communication or surveillance purposes." is a nice summary. And by 'surveillance' they mean electronic eaves dropping of communication broadcasts, not some kind of TV-camera-in-your-toilet fashion. The HAARP website is rather clear on what they are up to, how they are doing it, and what equipment they're using. If you have any reason to doubt that, please let me know!



posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I found something interesting, but don't understand what I'm looking at. On the day of the Spiral this meter at NOAA showed a huge spike in Solar something.



Source: www.srrb.noaa.gov...

Maybe those of you that understand this better can check it out and see if there is any connection.



posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington
 

G'day Julie Washington

Perhaps you should ask OzWeatherman.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir
 


The Russians said it was a failure when attempting to launch the third stage, and we can see from the two types of exhaust that the second stage was still activated when the failure happened, indicating a failure of the third stage before separation. That places the missile entirely outside of the atmosphere, as ICBMs don't spend much of their flight time in the atmosphere, as that would limit their range considerably. Also, as the name "ballistic" suggests, they travel in an arc. Considering the 'edge of space' is considered by many to be 100km (the Kármán line), and ICBMs are only under that altitude for a couple of minutes of their entire flight (spending most of their journey travelling at over 1000km).

So there's no way the missile was anywhere near the atmosphere when it failed. And not just 'not close' to the atmosphere, but tens (or even hundreds) of kilometers outside.



posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by DGFenrir
 


The Russians said it was a failure when attempting to launch the third stage, and we can see from the two types of exhaust that the second stage was still activated when the failure happened, indicating a failure of the third stage before separation. That places the missile entirely outside of the atmosphere, as ICBMs don't spend much of their flight time in the atmosphere, as that would limit their range considerably. Also, as the name "ballistic" suggests, they travel in an arc. Considering the 'edge of space' is considered by many to be 100km (the Kármán line), and ICBMs are only under that altitude for a couple of minutes of their entire flight (spending most of their journey travelling at over 1000km).

So there's no way the missile was anywhere near the atmosphere when it failed. And not just 'not close' to the atmosphere, but tens (or even hundreds) of kilometers outside.


Hey dave what is your source for the Russian response?

Peace



posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Hey, look at what I found (sorry if this is a repost, but it had to go up again)!

norway-time-hole-“leak”-plunges-northern -hemisphere-into-chaos

Almost makes you believe all the stories of HAARP messing with the Earth in other ways before (Re: The Chinese Earthquake, etc.)

What say you all?

[edit on 12-1-2010 by tyorra]



posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyorra
Hey, look at what I found (sorry if this is a repost, but it had to go up again)!

norway-time-hole-“leak”-plunges-northern -hemisphere-into-chaos

Almost makes you believe all the stories of HAARP messing with the Earth in other ways before (Re: The Chinese Earthquake, etc.)

What say you all?

[edit on 12-1-2010 by tyorra]


Sweet find tyorra


I only post some of your link.
The spooks will not answer to links that prove their BS false.
All can read this!!!
I hope you don't mind.


Pakistan Daily
Russian scientists are reporting to Prime Minister Putin today that the high-energy beam fired into the upper heavens from the United States High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) radar facility in Ramfjordmoen, Norway this past month has resulted in a “catastrophic puncturing” of our Plant’s thermosphere thus allowing into the troposphere an “unimpeded thermal inversion” of the exosphere, which is the outermost layer of Earth’s atmosphere.

To the West’s firing of this ‘quantum’ high-energy beam we had previously reported on in our December 10, 2009 report titled “Attack On Gods ‘Heaven’ Lights Up Norwegian Sky”.

To how catastrophic for our Planet this massive thermal inversion has been Anthony Nunan, an assistant general manager for risk management at Mitsubishi Corporation in Tokyo, is reporting today that the entire Northern Hemisphere is in winter chaos, with the greatest danger from this unprecedented Global event being the destruction of billions of dollars worth of crops in a World already nearing the end of its ability to feed its self.

So powerful has this thermal inversion become that reports from the United States are stating that their critical crops of strawberries, oranges, and other fruits and vegetables grown in their Southern States, are being destroyed by record cold temperatures. The US is further reporting record amounts of snowfall in what they are now warning may be their worst winter in 25 years.

Reports from the United Kingdom today are, likewise, showing a Nation in chaos as brutal cold temperatures continue to batter the British people suffering under the worst snow blizzards to hit them in almost 50 years. So dire has it become in the UK that their National Grid yesterday issued only its second warning in its entire history stating that their Nation’s gas supply was running out due to this unprecedented event.

Not just to the UK, but also to the entire European Union has this thermal inversion been affecting as reports from that region show continued chaos is occurring due to plunging temperatures and snows. In the UK, also, reports are showing that the military has been called out to rescue over 1,000 stranded vehicles.

Though the Motherland, and its people, are some of the best equipped in the World to handle such severe winter conditions, the Russian island of Sakhalin was inundated this past week by a rare Snow Cyclone setting off no less than avalanches.END
this should be sent to all spiral threads!





top topics
 
63
<< 7  8  9   >>

log in

join