It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the pups come tonight?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voyager1
No joke I blew in both puppy's nose to get them going but they wouldn't. I think they must have already died waiting to get out somehow. It ain't like we aint got enough of em though good lord.

I know how you feel..I have lost a few kittens that way.
It's so sad, but life goes on as it should.
Nature is heartbreaking sometimes.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
12 puppies?

Makes me glad I am human.

Kinda makes you realize how unfair nature is, that momma has to carry, give birth, and then raise and nurture all those puppies by herself.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

And they are always single mums!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Puppies!! These are so cute and good looking! Momma looks happily relieved.

reply to post by nixie_nox

OTOH human pups hang around a lot longer. lol
Love your Joyful Yule plant decoration BTW.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by desert

thank you! Yule stuff is hard to find, even on the internet.

Yes humans stick around longer, but there is still just one or two. That poor momma doggy can do this twice a year!

Cats, three times.

Thats a lot of offspring.

Hey voyager, are you going to get her fixed?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I dont know I keep hoping she'll go back home any day now.

I think were going to get him fixed. I hate it for him. I was wondering if the vet could fix him where he can still go through the motion without the magick potion. I dont think they do dogs that way though sadly. Nope, he won't be quiet the same dog. The neigbor has already brought us one of his puppys that we didn;t know about. We sure don't need anymore. LOL! Yep he's been a bad doggy.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Voyager1

Hun I think if you've been feeding her and she like you and she's had her puppies in your house, you're pretty much stuck with her, and need to start vetting new homes for the babies right now. She looks so lovely though, I don't know how you can't keep her. I know I would have to.

*scratching head and thinking we should all chip in for the vet bills for the pups*
(They are ATS babies after all...
)

[edit on 1-1-2010 by caitlinfae]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Trust me, dogs are much happier not dealin with the hormones. I know men have trouble getting their dogs castrated, but there are 25 million homeless pets in the US alone, it is the responsible thing to do.

To keep him dealing with hormones he can't do much about(till recently) is not comfortable either.

She is not going to leave with puppies. How do you think she is going to manage moving 10 puppies?

She is yours for the next 10 weeks.

She seems a sweetie. Like the others said, start looking for homes now, and people will start connecting with them.

If you think she has another home, start posting picts on petfinder, homeless shelters and the like.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
10 puppies!!! Holy smokes!
Congrats Voy...

they are so freakin cute...
(Hide your slippers)
I still have to get some close ups of the pups themselves. They are a mess. Its funny to hear them whimpering if they lose connection for a minute.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

Trust me, dogs are much happier not dealin with the hormones. I know men have trouble getting their dogs castrated, but there are 25 million homeless pets in the US alone, it is the responsible thing to do.

To keep him dealing with hormones he can't do much about(till recently) is not comfortable either.

She is not going to leave with puppies. How do you think she is going to manage moving 10 puppies?

She is yours for the next 10 weeks.

She seems a sweetie. Like the others said, start looking for homes now, and people will start connecting with them.

If you think she has another home, start posting picts on petfinder, homeless shelters and the like.

She might have another home because she seems to be house broken really well . She's the kind of dog you don't mind having in the house at all. I know it is the responsible thing to do to get them fixed but money don't grow on trees you know. Maybe the male dog would actually stop digging out if he were fixed.

I think the mamma dog might be the keeper. She seems to be far less trouble, and doesn't explode into a barking frenzy over nothing. She's great and quiet attractive. In fact I don't know that I have ever heard her bark. That alone is priceless.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

There are plenty of organizations that help with spay and neutering costs. Look around for local organizations, or call the humane society. I had my cat fixed with shots for 45 bucks.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

There are plenty of organizations that help with spay and neutering costs. Look around for local organizations, or call the humane society. I had my cat fixed with shots for 45 bucks.
Ah I know it, a bullet is much cheaper

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Here are a few more pics of the puppys. My favorite one is the little red one. Her name is little red. With her it was love at first site.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e103c81603d0.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2987c8fd464.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
OMYGAWD! SO FREAKIN CUTE!
I love the black and white one.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

The black and white one has blue eyes.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link