It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Random thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Ok, so i was looking at findtherings.com, and i started thinking....

now bare with me here, i'm spitting stuff based on data i just read..

the sumerians believed that every 3600 years or so, a planet called marduk (nibiru) passes through on it's normal orbit...and that doom comes with it...next scheduled occurance is in late 2012...the number on the findtherings site December 20th, 2012....possible date for this occurance?

1+1+1+1=1....an otherwise ignorable equation that makes no sense...but what if it has some signifigance after all?

1+1+1+1=4....4 agents, 4 rings...1 effect...

the 4 rings are the carriers of the 4 "special" words...these words when combined have a specific effect...i haven't a clue what that effect IS, but it's a single effect so one ring/word=1 and the 4 1's yeild or equal a single effect....so...

1+1+1+1=1

it kinda adds up now, doesn't it?...no?...well, hopefully by the end of this post, it will...

Analysis (kind of) of Riddle from findtherings.com source code...

the number has been told
of that which there are
and only those that are
are the number which shall be
are the number to hunt
the hunt of three fourths
and the hunt of one fourth
to find that which there are
far and wide
near and close
there are
in that which there are
there is more than one
all are different
all become one
the one that matters
the one that is many
the many that matters

this appears to be gibberish or meaningless doubletalk at first...but then i got to thinking, perhaps there's something to it..

the last 4 lines seem to support my 1+1+1+1=1 theory...

the hunt of three fourths seems to be a reference to the 3 physical rings

the hunt of one fourth seems to be a reference to the one non-physical "internet" ring...

though the rings seem to be symbolic, or representitive of the words they contain...so none of them may be real, just the 4 words of signifigance...

the number has been told
of that which there are
and only those that are
are the number which shall be
are the number to hunt

this seems to be reference to the fact that we have been told that there are 4 rings, and that there are only 4 rings....the number has been told of that which there are...4 rings.....and only those that are are the number which shall be...there are only 4.....are the number to hunt...there are only 4, and that is what we are looking for.....possible throw off?

all are different - reference to the fact that each ring contains a different word?

all become one - all words are needed to complete the process or gain the desired effect? (any effect at all?)

the one that matters - This effect is all that matters?

the one that is many - 4 words create one effect?

the many that matters - this effect is all that matters?

my final analysis is this....the world is due to be seriously devistated, and civilization itself catastrophically effected, or wiped out entirely by this planet "marduk" on December 20th, 2012....these rings, and more importantly their words are required to somehow stop this from happening....the4 are worried that if the wrong persons (these factions) find the rings, they will use the power of the words for their own gain, instead of just for their intended purpose...

this is all of course HIGHLY theoretical....but this is what you guys are here for...to take everything in, and see what makes snese....

Thoughts anyone?

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by Daedalus]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I think the Dec. 12 2012 has the sumarian signifigance not teh mayan calander date. Maybe this will trigger the end of the world who knows./

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Ill compile a list of the major event happening that day.

Here is a day countdown to 2012 what date was it posted Countdown

2012 paranoid

12-21-2012 11:11 Winter Solstace

[Edited on 5^24^04 by Quicksilver]

[Edited on 5^24^04 by Quicksilver]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Ill compile a list of the major event happening that day.

sounds good...i'll be looking forward to reading it...

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
the number of "0's" in that letter that simon found in the safety deposit box was 48... 4+8=12... 1+2=3... 3 is apparently the number of "real" rings...
LOL!

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
dec 12 2012 is when the mayan calander ends.

but people say that it is the end day as predicted by the bible.....

there is something about this day that cannot be ignored

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
we seem to be getting a whole load of information about the rings... we have their origins (essentially the begining) and then we have this information about the4 and their involvement wit ATS (the middle) and then we have these clues and indictions to where the rings are (the end)... hmmm... information overload perhaps, or a detailed game plan??

new topics

top topics

join