It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can see a miracle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
You can see a miracle.
Just go to any maternity ward, of any Hospital, there are thousands born everyday. Each one carries a message, that God in Heaven
is not ready to give up on the human race.

You can see a miracle.
I'm positive most females will agree to the miracle of birth. Those that do not most
will change their mind when the time comes. I'm also sure there most certainly are some hard nosed individuals who will not open there eyes to see this miracle for what it is.

You can see a miracle.
In the light that shines from a new borns eyes the first time they open and see
your face. You can see the light get brighter as they grow. I feel sorry for any one
who can look into a childs eyes and not see God.

You can see a miracle.
In the tears of a 50 year old man who can't handle when he hears of children
dieing or seeing them hurt.. Still he finds it absolutly ignorant for anyone to try and blame God. The ones that do are shirking blame from themselves or simply do not know him.

You can see a miracle.
If you will open your eyes and see the life you have for what it is. It is a miracle that you are here reading this. It is a miracle even if you disagree. The odds against mankind being a random happening are astronomical. It is a miracle we are here.

You can see a miracle.
That is under attack every day. The ancients were not privy to child sacrifice in
society. Today it is rampent with abortion. What God made to be one of the
safest places on earth is under demonic attack thru our society. I see this
as a demonic conspiracy against that which grows in a womans womb.

What are your thoughts of these thoughts ?

[edit on 26-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
These are the same thoughts I had when my baby girl was born 11 years ago, 6 weeks premature. I was the FIRST to see her! Her mother called her name and she turned to see her mother. New borns shouldnt be able to do that. The second miracle was we didnt loose her due to an idiot pediatrician with a bad track record.

Shes a ferocious flame haired keeper with about a 90% save average!

Yep. Makes you wonder.

sandf

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
My son said "Momma" at two weeks!
When I drank coffee (and he was in my belly, at 8 months) he got hiccups.

There is NOTHING more innocent and beautiful on earth than a newborn human baby!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
When the doctor handed my daughter to me, I said something like; "Hi, I'm you daddy", and she looked right in my eyes and said: "Goo goo dee gaa gaa, dee daa doo doo", just like a complete sentence spoken by Pebbles Flintstone.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I feel sorry for any one who can look into a child's eyes and not see God.

Great thread, randyvs, and so true. Because of the above statement, I have difficulty with the concept of original sin. I have yet to look into a baby's eyes and see anything other than absolute innocence, purity, and perfection.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by gazerstar
reply to post by randyvs

I feel sorry for any one who can look into a child's eyes and not see God.

Great thread, randyvs, and so true. Because of the above statement, I have difficulty with the concept of original sin. I have yet to look into a baby's eyes and see anything other than absolute innocence, purity, and perfection.

This is one reason I have no use for the conventional "original" sin thing.

We are spirits made manifest in the material sphere. That is the sin. It was set up from the begining this way with full knowledge from the "boss".

The reason I think we originally accepted the "job" was one thing.

KNOWLEDGE OF THE INFINITE.

The other spirit realms are locked in place. They can go no further. We accepted the danger pay and the mission. We get the payoff. It's just hell to get there.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You can see a miracle.
Just go to any maternity ward, of any Hospital, there are thousands born everyday. Each one carries a message, that God in Heaven

No... you can thank common science for that... I can also look in poor third world countries that god is ready to give up on their human race. God seems to only help the wealthy...?

And yes childbirth is pretty neat, I believe it. Maybe not a miracle... it can be fully explained, and what does that say about still borns? Or mothers who used coc aine while pregnant and gave birth to a baby with no skin?

Now, is that god just being screwy lol.

I forgot who said it, "Can a garden not be beautiful without believing there are faeries beneath it?"

Simple, it is a pretty cool thing going on, just as fascinating as when a dog has puppies, an egg hatches, a ant (does whatever they do lol eggs? right?)

I admit intelligence on this magnitude, has good odds against it... but apparently the odds did pan out

If the odds didn't work out... well we couldn't discuss it.

Back to abortion, a woman can do what ever she wants (saw it on an empowerment sign....). I'm against abortion, but I can see grey areas in for and against.

Your point does seem to be that 'Miracles Are Real', well, not really. After about 100 Billion Miracles... it's not really that big of a deal... I can't see how an outer force could be, forcing teenage girls to get knocked up by homeless men in (maine was it?).

Childbirth... neat.. miracle... pretentious.

If I could entertain... where did the leap occur which turned this into a demonic war?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

If I could entertain... where did the leap occur which turned this into a demonic war?

I didn't say demonic war 08. However, Satan offered up all the kingdoms of the earth to Christ, if he would fall down and worship him.
Satan could not offer them, if they were not his to offer.
Satan is known as Lord of this world.
This was the great temptation.
It's ok 08, I do feel bad for you though.
I've been down the road your on.
The one I'm on now is far more beautiful.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I am 200% behind everything you listed randy, and when you think about it, the list just goes on and on. All we have to do is open our eyes and strip away our familiarity of these things and see them for what they really are.

The egg in the womb that multiplies continually unfolding itself like a flower to become an exquisite creature.

The seed that just needs water and earth to unfold into an amazing plant to provide sustenance.

Look at a snowflake.

Look at a tree, I mean really, look at a tree.

Maybe it's just an age thing but really, I see miracles every day now.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

Maybe it's just an age thing but really, I see miracles every day now.

No reason to pity you then. You are getting the most from life you can.
I know what you mean about the list. I could have kept right on going.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

My opinion? You're full of it. That wasn't a list of miracles, but a list of schmaltzy rubbish designed to make believers feel happy, and to irritate those with a more rational view.

I guess you succeeded.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
No miracles here, just the usual wonder expressed towards everyday things that some can't accept as part of everyday life.

Sure, a fantastic thing is birth, but god is not neccessary for a child to be born, and not all kids turn out to be angels do they.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

No miracles here, just the usual wonder expressed towards everyday things that some can't accept as part of everyday life.

Davsidious

My opinion? You're full of it

The most negative thing you can say with any credibility is that it is a
matter of perception. Anything else suggests a total prejudice and
complete lack of respect for someone elses views. It is hate that
drives such posts as yours.
I do pity you.

There was no design it was of the top of my head.
I'm sure you know I expected the hard nose people to exhibit there dismay. Why does any thread that mentions God get such neg. crap thrown at it? You people are herendous.
Why not just say nothing at all. You have no mission.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So it was just your opinion, framed as fact. Brilliant. What were you trying to prove? The only thing you did prove is that you post without thinking, spewing your consciousness onto your keyboard than hastily clicking 'send'.

You list a bunch of non-connected stuff that requires a modicum of intelligence to understand, then attribute it to God. Fantastic. If anything, your post itself is miraculous, in that someone in this day and age can survive long enough to prattle away on ATS without realising that science plays a far greater role in everyone's life than God ever will.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

So it was just your opinion, framed as fact. Brilliant. What were you trying to prove? The only thing you did prove is that you post without thinking, spewing your consciousness onto your keyboard than hastily clicking 'send'

What's wrong with finding others who can relate? Many obviously do.The only thing being spewed here is your hate. What's up with that? Your pathetic. You hold to the view we should all hold your view of the world .
A world that has way to much design to it, for anyone with good sense to view it with your lack of vision.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
You can see a miracle.

Without visitng the wards i can say all that i will see is a screaming child. Oh and in a month or so i'll be an uncle and i will still see nothing more than a loud child. Just like an ape can see their children or a giraffe or well you get the point.

You can see a miracle.
I'm positive most females will agree to the miracle of birth. Those that do not most will change their mind when the time comes. I'm also sure there most certainly are some hard nosed individuals who will not open there eyes to see this miracle for what it is.

Now that is utterly dishonest. Putting aside those who see this as a natural thing as hard nosed and so discrditing their viewpoint. You should be ashamed to employ such tactics. Some of us see it as nothing more than the natural progression of any species. Whilst a new born is amazing in the sense that it is a whole new human, someone that could achieve anything and we have no idea what, we see no divine inspiration here.

You can see a miracle.
In the light that shines from a new borns eyes the first time they open and see
your face. You can see the light get brighter as they grow. I feel sorry for any one
who can look into a childs eyes and not see God.

I feel sorry for anyone who looks into their eyes and see's god. So does that make us equal? You see i look at life and without any divine power i am inspiried to make the best of life before i'm dead and gone and i hope to inspire others to do the same. In fact i see the very non existance of an afterlife to make the best of what i have and those who see an afterlife i can't understand because if there is life after death then why bother doing anything now?

You can see a miracle.
In the tears of a 50 year old man who can't handle when he hears of children
dieing or seeing them hurt.. Still he finds it absolutly ignorant for anyone to try and blame God. The ones that do are shirking blame from themselves or simply do not know him.

Actually if god exists then he/she/it is horrible for letting children suffer. You may not like it but if god knows everything then he/she/it set it up for us to suffer and god is a scumbag. I find it more horrible that the catholic church could pay off third world debt and don't. Oh such holy men and they don't fix this problem yet they drink the best wine and eat the best food. Yep religion is defined by con men.

You can see a miracle.
If you will open your eyes and see the life you have for what it is. It is a miracle that you are here reading this. It is a miracle even if you disagree. The odds against mankind being a random happening are astronomical. It is a miracle we are here.

Yay we can agree on something. It is a miracle that we are here, if you are using miracle in the term of astronomical odds only and not a divine power. Even Drakes equation stats that life is a rarity, common throughout the universe but stil rare in the grand sceme of things. That is why i value my life, for a brief moment in time, atoms have come together to form my existence and when you consider the number of stoms and their combination that is incredible. Through years chemical selectiona nd then natural selectin we exist and have become concious. I am amazed at this and it inspires me more thanyou can ever know with your narrow viewpoint.

You can see a miracle.
That is under attack every day. The ancients were not privy to child sacrifice in
society. Today it is rampent with abortion. What God made to be one of the
safest places on earth is under demonic attack thru our society. I see this
as a demonic conspiracy against that which grows in a womans womb.

What are your thoughts of these thoughts ?

To compare child sacrifice and abortion..................you should be ashamed. One is the sacrifice of an intelligent, concious child and the other is the removal of a small amount of cells that have no concious behavior. To compare the two is utterly dishonest. One is a living, breathing human being, with a pain response, with other reactionary responses that are based in concious response and not simply cheimcal or enviromental effects.

Embryos can react because of standard chemical and electrical responses that are the same as embryos in ducks, pigs or anythng else. These are not intelligent responses. Embryos don't have intelligence, or a conciousness. They are lumps of flesh, not a miracle. A simple combination of genetic material.

Miracle...........what nonsense.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

I thought I would just spew a little bit of my own consciousness onto the keyboard, just to say that you hide behind other peoples understanding of the universe.

I have said before on these boards "there are those who think for themselves and those who allow others think for them" If you think it only takes a modicum of intelligence to understand life, I envy your intellect.

In fact most of the greatest minds in history envy you.

Considering I am now communicating with one of the greatest minds ever to have been incarnated on this planet, could you please explain what consciousness is for me, as I have often wondered.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

Way to be dishonest in your views and instead of adressing the points you extend someones view to the point of ridicule. Without evidence you dismissed someones view. Any positive statement must be accompanied by evidence, without evience it deserves no more place in the knowledge base of humankind than fairies, Thor, sacrificing goats or anything else.

Please before you try and ridicule someone wihout proof or without any logical debate think it threw.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I always found it funny that people think Satan is somehow equal or more powerful than God.

Most would say this is blasphemy and then I ask, why then would God allow such a being to exist? Why give us that temptation?

Who is God, to play "God" with us?

I mean, if we follow the story, Satan was an Angel, they have no free will, no other thought but to serve God, so defiance, really isn't possible is it?

God could snuff him out in an instant, yet chooses to keep evil and disgrace in the world.

This is why I have a problem with Religion and the idea of God as the modern day religions portray him. He is not as wonderful as you would all have me believe if he continues behaving like a child.

Jealousy? Rage? Damnation? These are not the traits of a perfect being, they are the traits of a human, a control freak, a power hungry mad man.

I have witnesssed child birth, it is the closest to God I have ever felt, yet I cannot completely accept the idea of God, as for the reasons mentioned above.

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Here's your answers:

Link: wesley.nnu.edu...

[Chapter 6]

"1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto 2 them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men 3 and beget us children.' And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not 4 indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations 5 not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves 6 by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn 7 and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And these are the names of their leaders: Samlazaz, their leader, Araklba, Rameel, Kokablel, Tamlel, Ramlel, Danel, Ezeqeel, Baraqijal, 8 Asael, Armaros, Batarel, Ananel, Zaq1el, Samsapeel, Satarel, Turel, Jomjael, Sariel. These are their chiefs of tens."

(Interesting that one is named "Baraqijal")

and:
[Chapter 16]

"1 From the days of the slaughter and destruction and death of the giants, from the souls of whose flesh the spirits, having gone forth, shall destroy without incurring judgement -thus shall they destroy until the day of the consummation, the great judgement in which the age shall be 2 consummated, over the Watchers and the godless, yea, shall be wholly consummated." And now as to the watchers who have sent thee to intercede for them, who had been aforetime in heaven, (say 3 to them): "You have been in heaven, but all the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and you knew worthless ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth." 4 Say to them therefore: " You have no peace."'"

From The Apocryphal Book of Enoch, really an interesting read. Makes sense of the world of evil you see on Earth.
I only posted two chapters, but you can see they're short chapters.
You would also find chapters 15 and 108 (last chapter) very pertinent to your post and this thread.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Dogdish]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join