It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Are The Powers That Be?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

When you step into a Court Room and you pass that bar to sit at the defendants table and accept or secure counsel which is an officer of the court you have in fact just submitted to unconstitutional maritime ship’s captain’s law.

You are on the docket (at the dock) and when your case is heard within those confines you are literally on the State’s ship and it is in this manner alone most people have already given up their rights.

Legally a person is a straw man a fictitious name entity solely for the purpose of signing contracts and accepting debts.

If you have an attorney they become you as that straw man in the eyes of the Judge who is the captain of the ship.

You can in fact challenge the system but the system itself does not instruct you how to challenge it.

At the moment you acknowledge the court under your name, inside the court you are already contracting with the court to accept its verdicts and edicts.

If you stayed on the other side of that bar, accepted no attorney and refused to identify yourself but instead queried the Judge and refused to say or do one thing that creates those contracts then you have to face the intimidation and scare tactics they will employ upon you.

That takes real guts to sit there and demand common law be used instead of Corporate Law and that the Constitution has to apply.

Most people will back down before the court does. Because the court knows most people are entirely ignorant of the law and are easily intimidated. The entire system is designed to not just be intimidated but stacked against you in every deceptive way.

You can win under that approach but it will be ugly and you will not have made any friends in the process.

Even the condemned will be tricked one way or another into signing their very own death warrant (contract).

It’s an absolutely amazing system that even when you tell people how to challenge it and beat it they will almost never try.

Once again its people having that propensity not to believe in themselves and to believe others are superior and they are inferior and have no power and must submit.

With power, like with freedom comes a responsibility that requires not just a discipline but an inherent risk that most people will not venture or gamble.

The human condition is a highly conditioned one friend!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I know fully what you are talking about and have experienced it first hand. Back in June I attempted to sell my own private DVD collection on the street. I did so for a number of reasons but the biggest was that I recognized a need for it. I live in an area where many people sell pirated DVD's of current movies. I know that last year alone an estimated $3.5 billion dollars was lost to hard goods pirated DVD's. That's not counting all the downloadable pirated DVD's. I know many "brick and mortar" retail stores have gone out of business thereby reducing the amount of DVD's sold and I know that film studios had come to rely upon the sale of DVD's to balance out the drop in attendance to cinemas.

It was my intention to sell my collection, reach out to film studios who claimed to have DVD's in storehouses piled to the ceiling collecting dust and to work out an agreement where I would sell their DVD's on the street at a competitive price to those pirated DVD's and provide a necessary service. Everybody wins...except for the pirates.

On the first day out on the street I sold a little more than a dozen of my DVD's before two police officers pulled up in their car and instructed me to leave. I replied with a simple remark: "I don't understand." They repeated their command and I repeated my response. They both got out of their car and demanded I turn around and put my hands against the wall. I asked them if I was being detained and they answered yes and handcuffed me. I asked them why and they said I was breaking the law by selling my DVD's. I said: "I don't understand."

One police officer became highly agitated and told me if I didn't stop saying that he would make sure I regret it, while he unsnapped his holster and handled his weapon. I told him that before I remained silent that due diligence demanded I inform him that I am challenging the jurisdiction and that if there is no proper jurisdiction that both officers could be guilty of a number of crimes including impersonating a police officer, simulation of legal process, illegal detainment and obstruction of justice.

The police officer ignored my challenges and demanded to see some identification. I told him I didn't have any. He didn't believe me and was frisking me while the other looked through my bags for this identification. When they realized I had none they threatened to take me to jail. I demanded they call the Sheriff first, they refused. I told them that if they took me to jail without calling the Sheriff first and if they did not have any proper jurisdiction that would constitute kidnapping.

I am not sure why they calmed down, but I suspect it was because they liked me. I at all times remained calm and had assured them I intended to co-operate as best I could mainly because I was in fear for my life. Finally the police officer who was the most agitated told me he was going to take off the handcuffs but wanted to have a discussion with me. They took of the 'cuff's and he told me that there was a Municipal Code Section 42.00 (b) which prohibited any sales on the public sidewalks or streets.

I told him that such a law was unconstitutional. He told me I might be right but in order to make such an argument I would have to make it in a court of law and in order to do that he would have to be able to make a citation and in order to do that he would have to have some pertinent information, like my name and address. I agreed to give him this information but told him I would not sign anything. We discussed this problem for a bit, and he finally convinced me that I would not be undermining my challenges of jurisdiction by signing the ticket only agreeing to show up in court at the time agreed upon. I signed the ticket and we stood around for a few more minutes while they attempted to explain to me why they handcuffed me and why the law was valid.

They explained they handcuffed me because I exhibited violence. I protested strongly to this gross mis-characterization and they calmly explained that my non compliance could be legally construed as violence. I was doing all I could to bite my tongue and not roll my eyes at this ridiculous interpretation of law. I really had no desire to spend the night in jail. They then explained why they thought the law was valid and it was because if they hadn't of pulled up when they did it would only be a matter of time before gang members showed up and extorted money from me.

So, here we had a situation where it began with two men attempting to assert their authority over me, only to back off and instead of relying upon force to intimidate me employed reason in order to get me to comply. They enticed me with the prospect of having my day in court to challenge this repugnant and unconstitutional ordinance. They then attempted to justify their illegal actions by suggesting they acted lawfully and attempted to justify oppressive legislation by suggesting it was for my own good. When they were done prevaricating we shook hands and they went on their way and I went home.

I studied up on the law, I found a particularly damning case in Chalmers v. The City of Los Angeles where the 9th Circuit found in favor of Julie Chalmers over the same ordinance! The city knew this ordinance was wrong but kept it on the books!! When I got to court, I went to the registrars desk to find out which courtroom to attend and they informed me that no charges had been filed and told me to go home. No charges were filed! What sneaky dirty dasterdly deeds was this?

The City will continue, and has, to use the very vital need of police powers to enforce a law not Constitutional and then decline to file charges when they know they are up against a person capable of challenging the law. What cleverness! What dirty low down artfulness!! All to uphold a piece of legislation that does more harm than good. In fact, it does no good at all, it only harms the public and yet it still stands on the books.

There are dark forces out there that must be confronted and I surely don't have all the answers, but I know that if we all keep trying and if we all put our heads together, we can take the U.S. back through peaceful means. It just takes as much planning and as much diligence as those who have been called TPTB have employed. What a game indeed!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Who are the powers that be.

We are.

we like it this way

Saves us thinking for our self..

You know "working as a team"

When was the last time you offered a stranger money at radom?

Seems insane? well yes it is, but then again so is money

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13579
When was the last time you offered a stranger money at random?

as a matter of fact, it was the last time i had any money beyond that which is necessary to provide the basic necessities...food, shelter, internet

it was nearly two years ago, admittedly, but that's just another tragic effect of socio-economic politics.

teamplayers
TEaMPLAyeRS
TEMPLARS

[edit on 12/27/2009 by queenannie38]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

why do we live this way? because humans are selfish

its that simple

truth can be a bummer.. and yet we stair the end of makind in the face and do not even batter an eyelid while our elected officals rape our planet for the benifit of a few years of "comfort" as you slave away wondering why your life is meaningless.

maybe if people bothered to look in the mirror and not hide what they are.. we would not be in this mess.

armagedon is here and its called IGNORANCE

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 13579

EXACTLY!

the solution to world hunger is simple:
SHARE AND SHARE ALIKE

i hold fast to hope and do what i can to initiate change, however seemingly trivial or impotent - because i believe, and have seen, that it is literally true that it only takes ONE person to change the world

it is very gradual, and slow at first, but since everything is vibrational energy, there is no positive change that will not eventually have a far-reaching positive effect!

may the force continue!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I aint no bible basher here..

But i just want everyone reading this to know something.

The world is going to end, not "the world" but the time of "humans" will..

everyone keeps going on and on and on about the NWO lol its so funny.. yeah sure people print money, sure people go to war..

key word "PEOPLE"

What we face as a race is this simple REALLY THIS SIMPLE

do you want to exsist or not?

well? do you?

what is more interesting to people POP idol or the survial of the human race

and you do have a cheeky grin because you know the outcome of that dont you

BYE BYE HUMANS.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13579
and you do have a cheeky grin because you know the outcome of that dont you

actually, yes i do.
but not for the reason you describe - which is more often the cause, sadly enough
that's another story altogether

BYE BYE HUMANS.

or maybe just bye human species?
the soul(s) that is "humanity" will transform into another line of work, just like always...
evolution is necessary for growth and survival
physical as well as spiritual

the only thing, truly, that keeps this fearful species going is fear!
fear is the opposite of love
lose the fear and lose your (mortal)humanity
live the love and become more human (than human)

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

yeah sadley the "humans" wont be human is the point

I know you think "humans" will be around but some how not human if that makes any sens?

but the wake up call is allready happening...

you feel it dont you? something is not right

and that my friend is armageddon... time for little human to wake up and grow up. because we aint got time to piss up a wall..

no god is going to save us no aliens..

just lil old you and me.

sad but true

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, many chills up my spine and a great smile on my face while reading your post.

chills are good

thank you

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

That's a great story my friend, I am guessing it was the West Hollywood Sherrifs Department you had a run in with?

Some truly charming psychopaths there at least this was true back in my day.

Should you find yourself in similar circumstances again faced with the need for signing a citation if you sign the citation John Doe, Under Duress, Without Prejudice, All Rights Reserved U.C. 001 you are effectively and legally acknowledging this contract without giving up any of your rights under common law.

Ultimately the States Attorney’s Office had to review your case which certainly included a written report by the police officers regarding the incident and maybe even a phone call to them.

He wisely passed on the case as they always will when the State can not prove or show damages under common law and someone is going to end up humiliating them and exposing them on the record.

The Court System is very much about pageantry as it is anything and it is the uninterrupted and unchallenged flow of that well choreographed and rehearsed display that makes it in large part as powerful as it is.

Litigants and defendants who display both the propensity and ability to challenge that authority and expose its unlawful machinations for pure profit are people they would prefer to keep out of the court rooms to keep the other citizens there from picking up any unwanted ideas.

Ultimately Ship’s Law which is contract law is all about making the ship it’s most profitable. Ships always sail for profit. The municipal codes are all about extorting money for the Ship’s profit, the State’s profit.

To get a better idea how powerful that Ship is, many poor defendants who can not afford to pay fines, fees and penalties are often sentenced to Community Service instead. Yet when you take the fine they were often sentenced for not being able to pay and divide it by the number of hours of Community Service they are required to render it usually works out to less than half the federally required minimum wage for employers!

Here in Miami street vendors of all sorts can legally peddle as long as they first sign a contract with the state and pay for a 345.00 license. This ensures an immediate profit for the State and sets up all the follow on tax oversights for the local, state and federal government.

Amazingly both the United States and the Federal Reserve are registered in the State of Delaware as Non-Profit Religious Corporations. The Internal Revenue Service however is registered as a For Profit Corporation.

The U.S. Dollar is actually a fiat de facto instrument of debt attached to nothing of intrinsic value.

The debt that it creates is actually what has value. Control of that debt and the taxing of people through interest, insurance, fees, and various taxes and registrations actually accomplishes two things in one part it is the surrender of some of those instruments of debt, the company store need not provide any goods or services for that surrendered currency. The other profit is the actual control of buying down that debt through the taxing process which eliminates a portion of the Corporate State’s own debt owed internationally.

The actual real currency of the planet on the highest levels is gold, silver and oil and other precious resources and the output and production of human beings themselves. Human beings are actually the most valuable commodity because they can be worked and manipulated to labor and provide services. That is why we are all serialized at birth and our vital statistics kept at the Department of Commerce. Oddly enough the Social Security Administration is a For Profit Corporation as is the Department of Health, Education and Welfare. There is a real profit to be made off of maintaining the health and longevity of the human population.

It’s a very dark system at it’s heart, unbeknownst to most people the planet Earth is a slave planet!

It is entirely possible to be free, but only once one recognizes they are a slave and manages to eliminate the State and Corporate Bonds that make people such.

Thank you for sharing friend.

[edit on 27/12/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
TPTB is the 'dark system' referred to in the above post ...

last cycle the Neocons were at the helm, (patriot act, war-on-terror, etc)

at this moment in time TPTB have the FED Reserve/US Treasury
with people like Paulson, Geithner, Bernanke at the helm,
as a new, soon to be Global financial trading market is constructed...

its as if a 2nd story is being built over the existing Industrials' market foundation...
a vast network where the $280Tn derivatives & exotic debt/swap contracts
are awarded an almost eternal existance of at least some value, and whose trading will forever ebb & flow just as nature's ocean has done for eons.

whats on the horizon for TPTB, Obamas healthcare reform is the donkey which will pull the cart full of changes to the system & our lifestyle within it.

TPTB, have allowed the densly populated Chinese nation to endure so as to test out models for directing society.
TPTB have also allowed India to sustain but not flourish for these same reasons & models.
Look at both to see which faction or part of the TPTB 'beast' will have its time in-the-sun as time marches forward.

thanks

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
TPTB is the 'dark system' referred to in the above post ...

ONLY if one does not hold with the possibility there is a higher power than man.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

To the Leaders of the Global Government: the Captains of our Industries, the Heads of our Nations, the Masters of our Monetary System, the Leaders of our Academic Institutions, the Paragons of our Religions, the Titans of our Media, the Generals of our Armed Forces, the Champions of our Law,

In the course of human events, it becomes necessary for the People to remove themselves from all political ties that twine them, to assume amongst them the powers of the Earth, as well as the separate and equal status which the Laws of Science and Nature’s God bestow upon them.

When this revolution of thought occurs, a decent respect to the opinions of Humankind requires that the People should declare the causes which drive them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all are created equal; that all are endowed by their very Existence with certain undeniable Rights; that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Truth and Beauty; that to secure these rights, governing entities are created at the Will of the People, deriving their just powers as a privilege granted to them by the People; that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute that Government which is more likely to affect their Security and Liberty.

History dictates that Governments long established should not be changed for light and momentary causes; however, it has also shown that humankind is more inclined to endure suffering, for as long as those evils can be endured, than to right themselves by abolishing those institutional structures to which they are subservient.

But when a seemingly endless train of abuses and transgressions, pursuing invariably the same ends, demonstrates a design to reduce the People to suffering, it is the People’s right, it is their duty, to throw off such a Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

Such has been the patient sufferance of the People; and such is now the necessity which pushes them to alter their former systems of government. The history of present systems is one of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute rule over the People, all denying the rights which mark our imperative as a species.

To demonstrate this, let these Truths be submitted to a candid world:

You have neglected the most monstrous threat to all Life on Earth by allowing for the exponential proliferation of weapons of mass destruction in a global arena that is fraught with conflict and instability. This reckless apathy towards our sacred imperative to ensure the survival of Life on Earth stands as your greatest crime against Humanity.

You have devastated our environment through the ceaseless plunder of the planet's resources, altering forever our climate, our health, and our security. This unsustainable cycle of consumption and waste can no longer be tolerated if we as a species are to have an enduring legacy. You have shown no remorse or intention to cease this cycle, and as such, you have put Life's continuity on Earth in dire jeopardy.

You have stifled the People’s right to their Minds, crafting a socio-economic structure which inhibits the creation and communication of ground-breaking Scientific and Technological developments, as well as the pursuit of Art. This suppression has robbed the People of our most precious resource.

You have refused to adhere to a fair sense of Justice, allowing some to be above the Law. Further, the lawless and anarchic nature of the international political system, where treaties are trivialized and rules are made at the point of a gun, is an enormous hindrance to the progress of humankind.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You have robbed the People of their wealth by perpetuating an exponentially growing system of rampant debt, exploitative leverages, and fraudulent, Government-sanctioned financial manipulation, which now, more than ever, is approaching complete catastrophic collapse. Collusion amongst your Governments, Banking Institutions, Multi-National Corporations, and your respective interests is a mockery to Liberty.

You have subjugated women for generations, depriving us of an invaluable aspect of humankind, by treating them as simple-minded, weak tools, to be overseen by the male segment of the population. You have limited us to patriarchal systems which willfully demean and suppress half of the human populace, a plague that transcends race, culture, and creed. This oppression cannot be tolerated in the pursuit of Liberty.

You have denigrated the youths in our society, forcing them through a series of
uniform and standardized academic tasks in a warped competition where the reward is superior education and social status. Further, you have forced the youths to endure whatever social and economic burdens their parents may carry, including gross neglect due to overworked and overtaxed parents; it is unjust to cause children to suffer for the mistakes of their guardians.

You have deprived the People access to important meetings, intelligence, records, and scientific knowledge, kept secret under the guise of protecting liberty. Yet this clandestine behavior hinders the free exchange of crucial information, and as such, is an act of Tyranny.

You have hindered the growth and development of the People by criminally disregarding the productive potential of the People, fostering a social stratification that divides us and our families into a spectrum of economic status. You deprive entire segments of the population from reaching their inherent potential by denying them their rights to education and care.

You have withheld aid to those in the most dire of situations: billions suffering from drought, famine, environmental crises, rampant disease, and scientific ignorance. The fortunate ones must deal with crumbling healthcare systems and institutions that provide adequately only for the few. By doing nothing and withholding all the necessary tools, you have sentenced the People to perpetual poverty and infirmity.

You have denied proper representation to large groups of people, reduced to living in abject poverty; they are relegated to ghettos, or worse, where they are completely disenfranchised from the Democratic process, simply to maintain the apparent integrity of your status quo.

You have dissolved any attempt to challenge your established ideology by forcing the People into an endless, counterproductive debate between those on the “Left” and those on the “Right” of a largely manufactured, reconcilable political spectrum. You have made it practically impossible for opposing voices and ideas to be heard and respected—as is necessary in a free society—rather than ridiculed and persecuted.

You have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our sensibilities, and unacknowledged by us. You have given assent to acts of pretended legislation:

For stationing large bodies of armed troops among us;

For imposing egregious taxes on us to finance world-wide standing armies;

For ordering these troops to murder innocent human beings, commit torture and other abuses, and restrict access to vital resources;

For sewing hatred, conflict, terrorism, and violent blowback through international military operations, military financial aid, and back-door arms dealing;

For depriving us in many cases, of the right to Privacy and Trial by Jury;

For transporting us beyond Seas, to clandestine military courts and prisons, to be tried for pretended offenses;

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

For taking away our Conventions and Liberties, abolishing our most valuable Freedoms and Rights, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments;

You have plundered our seas, ravaged our coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our People;

You have, by your actions, abdicated Government here, declared us out of your Protection and waged War against us.

In every stage of these oppressions, we have petitioned for redress in the most humble terms: our repeated petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. You, whose characters are thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, are unfit to be the rulers of a Free People.

Nor have we been wanting in attentions to you. We have warned you from time to time of attempts by your false legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded you of the circumstances of the People’s existence on Earth. We have appealed to your native justice and magnanimity, and we have begged you by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. You have been deaf to the voice of Justice and of consanguinity.

However, the blame for all of your transgressions lies chiefly with the People, for we were charged with constant vigil over our Governments, and we became complacent. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which calls for the Merger of the Governors with the Governed, and hold you, as we hold all of humankind, kindred united. Only when there is no separation between the People and the Rulers can a government represent the Will of the People. Then, Liberty will thrive.

We, therefore, the Free People of Earth, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the World for the righteousness of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of this World, solemnly publish and declare, that the People are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent, that we are absolved from all allegiance to antiquated power structures, and that all political connection between us and status quo institutions, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent People, we have full power to defend against economic servitude, conclude War, contract alliances, establish commerce, and do all other acts and things which Independent People may of right do. — And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing all you have as well. I was not in West Hollywood but right across the street from the famous, or infamous depending upon your point of view, MacArthur Park. It is an area filled with immigrants who show up every day to sell their wares on the sidewalk and it seems to be a merry-go-round of nonsense with police officers arbitrarily arresting these people at intermittent times.

Shortly after this incident I learned a thing or two about my signature and the law of contracts and have discovered what you have suggested. As to the dark forces you speak of, they are out there, no doubt and I have struggled mightily to extricate myself from the system that empowers them. It has been a long hard battle and one that often times appears to me that they are winning, but I stand as strong as I can and keep faith in my own power and continue down the path of freedom. Much easier said than done, but I keep working at it.

Posts such as yours and others in this thread I believe are helpful to me, and hopefully others, who are attempting to free themselves from the shackles of tyranny but it requires an immense amount of will power and belief in ones own Cause and their ability to affect that Cause without destroying themselves in the process. In the end, I want what most people want, which is to flourish and prosper. Experience has shown me that going along with the system will not allow me to flourish and prosper and that indeed, I am not free when a part of that system.

The rules of that game have been rigged to create for too many of us a no win situation and under such rules, the only viable solution is to change the rules of the game and level the playing field. Would that such a thing were easier said than done, but I suppose nothing in life worth having comes easy. Thanks again for your educational and compelling posts.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
There seemed to be a general consensus throughout this thread, that in order to be able to transition towards the degree of liberty and development we all hope for, that we would need to take the reins of our fates from the Powers That Be, in a way that would ensure that our civilization will not crumble as an effect of that cause. Any such transition would not be easy, for whenever popular revolutions occur against some sort of ruling class, there has seemed to be violent consequences, and an eventual resurgence of a ruling class. I have posted this document, a re-adaptation of the original Declaration of Independence that attempts to embody the will to emancipate ourselves from such a group, and direct our lives towards a future that is not rife with strife. Any movement would need to be peaceful in nature, for we would need their active participation, and invaluable advice, in how to operate general facets of our lives, yet as partners in a shared future that does not grant them the position of almighty Powers. Generally, I would believe, most of us just want to pursue our passions and lives, in peace, and without fear from the many things we are afraid of. Humanity would benefit so greatly from the active cooperation between the "rulers" and the "ruled". For as it was mentioned, at the end of the day, each one of us is a Power That Be, for they exist at the masses' allowance, not otherwise. If humanity's collective interests are not being addressed, we have the power to steer it towards the direction we all hope for. I would plead from the present board members, to examine the document abovementioned, and comment on its structure and its content. As said, our desire is that a document be developed, that actively presents our shared interests and the transgressions perpetrated on us, so in order for that to happen, discussion and debate are crucial. I very much hope to hear from you all, because seldom are issues of such great importance, meaning, the structure of our society. Due to the power of the internet, minds can come together, and shape our individual mark on the history of this planet. Thank you.

<< 1   >>

join