It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plausable Proof that the Iraqi War is over Oil: Iraqi Pipleines and U.S. Bases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

So we really wen't to Iraq over Sadaam producing the WMDs that we never found? (We'll we gave him chemical weapons to go to war with Iran)

How about Oil? It is a blatant read between the lines to figure this out but why don't we look at the maps?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cf9f241ed3b0.jpg[/atsimg]

This is the map of the oil pipelines that run through Iraq.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0180e232a469.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is a map showing some of the U.S. Military Camps (sorry that it is so big)

Anyways if you take a look at these two maps you can tell that lots of the Camps in Iraq are protecting the pipelines. There is a base at Al Qa'im next to the border of Syria where the pipeline enters Iraq from Syria. The bases labeled in blue also follow the pipeline close to the two where the two pipelines intersect. On the eastern border where the pipleline goes towards Iran there are a few bases following that pipeline. The pipeline that starts from the north east has a few bases near it. Also there are a few following the pipeline from the north as well.

So judge for yourself. Most people here already know what its about but I figured that I would point out the obvious.

Opinions welcome and appreciated.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by elfulanozutan0]

[edit on 27-12-2009 by elfulanozutan0]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Yup, common knowledge, at least here on ATS, or so I would hope.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Good post elfulanozutan0; this is the only way to piece together the subterfuge of operations and indeed, the prolonged occupation in the guise of 'training' local militias, to protect the pipelines once (or if) they ever leave.

Did you see my thread for Afghanistan?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Only in America can something so obvious (war over oil) be so confusing to some people.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I have a new realtive through marriage and I'm good friends with her son from high school. Anyways his mom is a CIA translator for interrigations and her son told me that the maps of the pipelines and bases are basically the same like the U.S. national debt and money supply.

He said it's the same thing in Afghanistan but i couldn't find a map for the U.S. bases there, at least a reliable one.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

A big kudos to you for finding this and realizing what many people suspected all along. Suspected is the key word here.

And a giant KUDOS to others who have already brought this to light, since, well, the war between Iran and Iraq in the 1980's, and the many folks who brought this stuff up for the last 100 years.

We know this stuff. Just saying.........now if you have a viable solution to all this stuff, I am all ears. No, I have no solution, that's why I listen and read.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Good post op, I would imagine a similiar comparison of maps regarding afghanistan.
If you look at the last post in THIS ATS thread, you'll find out which companies got what.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

my realtive told me that it was the same for afghanistan but i couldn't find a reliable map of the american bases in afghanistan i did find the ones for the pipelines in afghanistan thought.

that situation is obvious, we don't import the oil from afghanistan but there as a line from former soviet russia to iran so it is very important if we control it.

i asked my realative what the war is about she said that it is classified but her son told me it was over oil and said that the maps in iraq and afghanistan correlate with the pipleines so i decided to research it and I figured that the peeps on ATS would apprecitate it.

actually if you look at the map of the bases you can see little black lines that go along with the oil pipelines there but they're major highways.

however the oil and gas maps show the observation.

if i had photoshop i would of cropped the transparency of the pictures over each other to make it easier to reference.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It was all (largely) about taking ownership of the pipeline to give access of the oil-rich land-locked countries to the sea.

Watch this clip, starting at precisely the 2:13 to listen to Karl Schwarz (unless you aren't as annoyed as I am, by Alex Jones' rantings at the beginning - not necessarily untrue, and not not worth watching, just sometimes his delivery can be a little much - I'd like to know more about this Karl Schwartz guy, if anyone knows where to find the info. (not wiki))

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join