It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the proof that Heath Ledger is dead?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
JFK Junior and Cory Lidle were both pilots.
Heath wasn't a pilot, but his dad was a mining engineer.
Did the Illuminati take all three of them?
2 pilots and someone associated with mining.
Mining and underground bases connection?

Can you please explain:

1) Why the Illuminati would go after pilots?
2) Why you feel having a father that was a mining engineer makes you equivalent to the importance of a pilot to the Illuminati?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

The government's special operations can use pilots and miners for a number of things. For instance, in the movie: "Avatar", pilots and miners were even the best jobs to have.

Then again, maybe this is just a murder that was timed by the Illuminati to test the public to see how many people are awakened and to see how much they can get away with even when the public is obviously thrown hints to it.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
ok i'm gonna have my hand at puppystomping this thread (no offense realanswers)

since your OP didn't ask anything about, or leaned towards a conspiracy (except a totally unrelated anecdote about jfk jr.) about his faked death, this thread needs to be handled in belowtopsecret.
all this is, is "hey, where is heath ledger? how can you guys prove to me he's not dead?"
instead of "heath ledger is alive and it's a cover up because of blah, blah, and blah"

so this goes for you, and anyone else who decides to make a new thread, for something to be a conspiracy, ask yourselves "who benefits?" who, being heath ledger (and possibly his family), and how does he benefit from faking his own death, thereby makin this a conspiracy, which, in black and white terms is defined as the illegal means of making money.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by shagreen heart]

also stop starring your own posts.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by shagreen heart]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

That was an intelligent response.
Sometimes family prefer to keep things private and personal, unlike Michael Jackson's family who preferred to make a huge spectacle of it all.
Where's proof that David Carradine is dead?
Where's proof that Britney Murphy is dead?
Where's proof that Dick Cheney isn't dead?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Then again, maybe this is just a murder that was timed by the Illuminati to test the public to see how many people are awakened and to see how much they can get away with even when the public is obviously thrown hints to it.

What the hell? That quote diorectly contradicts what you said in your OP, too remind you

I have not seen ANY proof that Heath Ledger is dead.
No pictures of his face.
No videos of the funeral or footage of his body showing his face.
I just saw his last movie: "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus."
He was there to shoot every part of the movie that was shot in real life,

So first you claim he is alive, and now you are claiming that he is dead? Seriously, your theory is completely flawed, and you cant even seem to get your own opinion right......

[edit on 26/12/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I am guessing here, but you sound a bit young. Your reference to the movie Avatar and uses by Special Ops tells me that....if you are young, I can better understand your thought process on this whole thing....if not, I am simply...speechless...either way there is one thing I am pretty confident saying: Illuminati and Heath Ledger...no ties, no cover up, no nothing...sorry!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I have not seen ANY proof that Heath Ledger is dead.

"Um...now look...now look, mate, I've definitely 'ad enough of this. That Heath ledger is definitely deceased, and when I purchased him not 'alf an hour ago, you assured me that his total lack of movement was due to it bein' tired and shagged out following a prolonged squawk." *

HL has passed on ... let the man rest in peace!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Ah yes SD

the Norwegian Blue

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I think the OP is an illuminati brainwashed troll zumbie disinfo angent sent to ATS to create ridiculous threads, ignore pure logic and spread nonsense and discord among users.

BUT, just in case I am wrong, that means the level of paranoia is so above the normal that ANY evidence presented to him could be discredited as being forged by the illuminati.

Therefore, the only way to provide the answers to the OP´s doubts is for him to dig the grave, collect the DNA sample and verify by himself if that is, indeed, Heath Ledger´s body.

So, I think the OP should not waste any more time and get to work. For everyone´s sake and sanity.

We will be here crossing our fingers and hoping you survive such a dangerous task. Remember: dont trust anyone! Godspeed, good luck and look both ways before crossing the street!

[edit on 26-12-2009 by henriquefd]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Is that enough proof?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino
Not to be belligerent but where exactly is your proof that he is alive?

hmm?

You dumb dumb fool. He's coming out with a new movie, DUHHHH.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

you want an intelligent response?

how about an intelligent question first

you're kidding - right?

why does his family owe you any proof?

why does anybody owe you any proof?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

OR...

It's exactly what the coroner report says...Too many prescription drugs in his system. Not every movie, nor every death is a conspiracy...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Plllease, if MsM says he's dead than hes dead sheesh. I mean comon, the Media never lies and hollywood isnt connected to the cia either. They wouldnt even consider having several of there greatest hero's dying off so the sheep will concentrate on thier determined Master, Obama. Mind Control? Wow you must be one of those crazy conspiracy theorists. What the heck you doin here?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
[edit on 27-12-2009 by freelance_zenarchist]

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I guess nothing has changed since I've left ATS for a while.
Just people replying for replying sake.
Not bringing any new ideas to the table.
Nor getting any questions answered.
Just adding more bird feed questions while letting everyone know that my questions are way out of there league.

funny that those you say are 'out of there league' can spell and tell the difference between 'their' and 'there'.

and your question may seem interesting or clever, only it holds no water.you ask how we know he's dead.well, how do you know he's not dead? & the symbols on his forehead are sigils. anymore it seems like any time someone sees a magick or occult symbol & automatically they think 'evil illuminati!' *shakes head*

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join