It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential patterns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
-Hard to believe-
There is going to be a WMD attack in Israel, and this is going to scare the American public into keeping Bush. Also beware that this election is going to be HEAVILY rigged: there will be no way of being certain who won, but Bush will come out on top.
Bush is going to die in office, possibly in an attack on Washington DC.
In 2012 the elected candidate will 1. have a military background. 2. be a former secretary of defense. 3. take America into a war. 4. Use nukes.

-I'm sure you'll think i'm insane-
At some point between 2004 and 2016 (2008-2012 most likely) the gloves are coming off in the war on terror. WMD wlll be used on the west, Israel will get into the fight, America will go heavy-handed the way Israel does, and the Organization of Islamic States will unify against us. This unification will result in a muslim invasion of Europe, destroying Rome and killing the Pope.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Is this a vision you had? Just curious about the source of your prediction

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Mixed sources here, but no visions of my own. I've noticed that there are entirely too many psychics on this website without me trying to be one.

The name of the thread suggests the original prediction, which I got sidetracked from.
Bush has to die in office because of a pattern in history which I assume has some significance. Since 1840, every 20th year we elect a man who will die in office. Ronald Reagan, elected in 1980, was the only survivor of this pattern, and he came incredibly close. In fact, I am open to the possibility, because of that particular administration and the characters in it, that Reagan DID die, and that (pardon my pun) an actor was put in his place. Afterall, such a turn of events would have given G-dub senior 12 years in office (16 if Bill Clinton hadn't seduced millions of American housewives like so many interns.) But the point is that there is a curse on George Bush, and since his odds of surviving this term are starting to look pretty good, I assume he has to be re-elected to fulfill the curse.

The military president in 2012 is based on a similar pattern. Starting with George Washington, every 20 years America elects a soldier or a former secretary of defense. If that does not happen, then that president will either initiate American involvement in a war, or use nuclear weapons. The only exception was Hoover, who saw combat as a civilian when he was in charge of fortifying Tiensten during the Boxer Rebellion.

Additional predictions have been added by a source which is sort of difficult to believe, but which does not show the telltale signs of being a fraud. I forget his name, but look up Coast to Coast AM with George Noory. This guy was on that program on the 12th or 13th of this month, and he is part of the Delphi Associates or some such organization.

He gave very specific predictions in the short term, which gives him the ring of authenticity. He says that 1. The Dow would hit 11000 in July/August, then fall, and rebound to a record of over 14000 before the election. 2. A smallpox attack will hit Isreal in late 2004 or early 2005. 3. Bush will win in a landslide. 4. The draft will come back in 2005. 5. A red mercury bomb will cause the evacuation of Washington and the changing of the capital to Denver by 2006. An erruption or earthquake at Yellowstone will cause Mt. Raineer to go active in 2006.

The part about Rome and the Pope was an interpretation of the Fatima prophecies that this same guy was discussing. I'm totally taking his word for it, i know nothing about it. I probably should be ashamed. Remember that Yugoslavia is in a position to allow a Muslim attack on Rome- its not THAT far fetched.

This guys track record I can not verify, however he is open about having both hits and misses. He has called earthquakes dead on for day and epicenter supposedly, and been very slightly off before as well. He is supposedly used by the pentagon sometimes, as are many clairvoyants he claims. He called the Super Bowl wrong but considering how close it was and how underdogged the panthers were, there is some room for arguement. He predicted but overstated the economic recovery currently taking place. And he has supposedly made quite a bit of money in stocks. If anyone can find out something solid on him though i'd be grateful.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I was about to post something about this, about G.W. dieing in office. I was finding it odd I hadn't seen it here yet. It's something thats been on my mind since the day he was elected. There are still 6 months until the election and the closer to the election it gets the worse the consiquences would be.
Can you imagine what would happen if the president were assassinated the weel of the election, or even election day?

I've also wondered maybe Regan broke the curse of being elected in a year ending in '0'

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The Vagabond, calm down and explain your prediction smoothly, like you were a god. It is OK, we are all listening.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Its often believed that Regan broke the curse, If I am not mistaken, it was a native american curse way back? But I was watching this presidency to see if it was true, every president who has been in office on a year ending in 0 durring election has been assasinated. YUP. I can try to dig up the info on that curse if you want. I don't generally believe in curses, but it is one that seemd to work.

heres a fast link on the curse:

americanhistory.about.com...

The Jeff Rense Article on it:

Legend has it that, after the battle of Tippecanoe in 1811, the Shawnee chief Tecumseh sent Gen. William Henry Harrison a message. Delivered by released prisoners, the chief's words are supposed to have been a prophecy that history has labeled "Tecumseh's Curse": "Harrison will not win this year to be the great chief. But he may win next year. If he does ... he will not finish his term. He will die in office."

"But Chief Tecumseh, no president has ever died in office," one prisoner reportedly argued. "Harrison will die, I tell you," Tecumseh is said to have insisted. "And when he dies you will remember the deaths of my people. You think that I have lost my powers: I who caused the sun to darken and red men to give up firewater. But I tell you Harrison will die. And after him, every great chief chosen every twenty years thereafter will die. And when each one dies, let everyone remember the death of our people."

www.rense.com...

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I'm going to have to disagree with your John-like revelations Vagabond.

Bush will not win this election, Kerry will.

Kerry will hand over Iraq to the UN and Iraq will be under the cloth of the Globalists.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Vagabond: I like your method of predicting using cycles & patterns.

But I think Kerry is going to win. And Howard Dean (in order to get the Nader supporters) might be his running-mate.

I find Howard Dean to be a very interesting character, and whether or not he is the VP, we will be hearing more about him. When I look at him I just get a gut feeling that he will be an important figure in history. He's got that mojo.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I did a list of perdictions in 99 for that year and some were hits and some were misses, and some came a year or two later. It happens. I never take them serious though, was just an exercise in exploring preditions.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
just watch, if bush gets re-elected then this means the n.w.o is fully on the way, which will get here in very short time.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
First of all, don't mistake a popular candidate with a winning one. Our system is too crooked. When it comes to crooked politics, always back the candidate whos father was head of the CIA.

Now look at the neo-con media. They are paving the way for terrorist attacks, either real or staged, to be seen as anti-Bush attempts, which would trigger a swing in Bush's favor. Don't be shocked if the next Al Qaida recording says "If ya'll vote for Bush there's a gonna be hell to pay."

Cassie: pass that pipe if you really think anyone wants to be seen next to Dean after that Rick Flair impersonation he did when the primaries started to get away from him. Bill Clinton is the only man on Earth with the teflon coating to survive running alongside Dean now. (After Gore, Dean would be a piece of cake... at least Dean has a personality.)

Maybe Reagan did break the curse, but we can't really know until Bush is safely out of office. If 7 people in a row died from doing something, but the 8th survived, I still wouldn't want to be 9th.

As for John like... unless you mean crappy I don't follow the comparisson. I didn't ascend in to heaven, I didn't see the end of the world, I don't forbid anyone from adding or taking away from this, and I don't even claim to be right for sure, although I have a habit of speaking as if I were always right.

join