It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert! U.N. Vehicles in Port Beaumont, TX.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   
This link has some startling pics of actual U.N. vehicles that are being transported into Port Beaumont, TX. The link also makes reference to the U.S.detention camps' connection with these vehicles. As incredible as all of this may sound, unfortunately for all of us, as well as our families, it is becoming a reality. After you check out the link, if you want to preserve any of the info./pics, I would suggest that you do it ASAP because I've found that many of the sites with info. & pics about this subject matter are "mysteriously" disappearing.

www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Those same pictures were being used as proof that Y2K was going to be used as an excuse for a takeover of the U.S.
Isn't it a good thing that sites that rehash old pictures, or use pictures in a deceiving manner are gone?

For example, you mentioned "detention camps". I've seen many pictures that I recognized of places that I've been. A weapons security site training area for M.P.'s, for example, and photos of actual security sites. That's not truthful at all, and sites that place false information and misleading pictures do no service.

new topics

join