It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Republic Is Broken, A Constitutional Army Requested

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It's been over a year now since I posted to ATS - when the calls for this very thing were strong.

Back then I proposed a multi-million man march on washington to show the country of Washington D.C. that it had no fear over the country of the United States of America. This march onto D.C. would be similar in style to the million man march beautifully concieved and orchestrated by the American Black Community. I called for Americans to drive whatever vehicle they had to D.C. and clog up the transportation byways, and then march to the seat of Samael himself to demand an accounting of his deeds.

Everyone here just bawked, like they've been doing. It's been over 8 years since the organization Bush belongs to committed the treasonous murder of 9/11, and since that date America has DYNAMICALLY watched as this same organization cut our freedoms to pieces with the passage of "laws" like the Patriot Act (named after the FBI case study proclaiming Americans that consider themselves a "Patriot" nothing more than Domestic Terrorists. That study was entitled Project Meggido), take away what little wealth we had left with their economic agenda and give it to their fellow power goats to salvage their precious cash crop, the tort known as the car industry.

And what does the government have for it's people in the wake of these supposed emergencies? Forced internment? indemnity to an Insurance scam? mandatory community service?

you want to know how deep this methodical goonism goes?

when was the last time a simple police officer actually had a nice thing to say to you? Or performed an act towards helping you, instead of confining or exploiting you?

When was the last time a doctor actually treated the illness, and not created more by prescribing the latest and greatest drug that his lawyer got him involved with at next years higher income profitability - due to all the kickbacks he'll get from peddling BROTHER pharma's wares?

when was the last time anyone actually had enough balls to back a call to justice?

these people go around justifying thier tolerance and their appathy to how 'things today are different than they were for the patriots of the American Revolution... these guys can now zap my balls off from 30 miles up... '

Things aren't any different today than they were back then. these 'people' still bleed... and by God as my witness I proclaim that they DESERVE to!

I got balls, and I got a gun. It's too late to explain the actions for government...

AMERICA ALREADY KNOWS WTF THEY ARE DOING!....

When the time becomes organized - I'll be known as the one who was already standing....

STAND UP AMERICA! stop being exploited by, and extorted by , and manipulated by, and lied to by, and stolen from by, and raped by, and murdered by, and endangered by, and assaulted by, and suppressed by, and conditioned by, AND THREATENED BY...

the country of Washington D.C. and it's agents of terrorism!

I've been ready, when do we do this thing!?

I got a little remix I created to tell things like it is, if anyone here wants to hear the message...

Originally composed by the rap artist Shyne, It's entitled

Whatcha Gonna Do ?

hotfile.com/dl/20288403/832a3f1/DarkspARCS_-_RMX_-_Whatcha_Gonna_Do(feat._Shyne).mp3.html

=)

[edit on 27-12-2009 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stephen29
I just wanted to add my thoughts to this very important disscussion.
I believe that what I am going to type will fly over the heads of most on this thread. But it is a factual observation.
To begin,
I am reading littlebunnys "fealings of anger and frustration". However, in the real world, we are just going to be looked upon as right wing activists, or outright mentaly ill people.
The average American just wants to shop, spend money, raise a family, and work. And untill those very things are directly threatened. Then people are going to follow each other like sheep. And cower too any force greater then themselves. I.E. a boss at work, a police officer, or worse, a government worker.
The only real way to fix any of our problems, is too...
(1) Create a legitimate third party.
(2) Elect honest, intelligent, successfull people to represent this party.
(3) protect this party at all costs. "especially from the media."
(4) And freaking vote for this party. As well as our family members.

All well and good.
But in order for this to take place you'll have to get all the big money out of the electoral process. The real reason our system is broken is because the people we elect to represent us are corrupted by money as well as power.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by mrsoul2009]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Am I the only one that looks at this plan and thinks that it could easily create another problem, with this you are basically creating a republic overseen by a dictator olgiarchy which can do basically as sees fit if they find things wrong with whatever a buisness or person is doing, maybe I read it wrong but I do find this plan scary. All the power in the hands of 13 people that can't go against the people fine, but to allow them to act like the judge jury and executioner? that sir is to much power as it allows us to get ruled by 13 iron fists.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

No littlebunny, I never said don't fight, I said that fighting now at this time would be suicide. Every empire has fallen under its own weight, because ultimately, some balancing condition will arise. You would be foolish to fight these people with pea-shooter weapons. You can't beat a superior enemy by blindly going at them with inferior forces.

First step, wait to see how the enemy will defeat his own purpose by the inevitable in-fighting.

Step two, learn to think like the enemy so you can understand their processes. At this stage the best thing to do is STUDY YOUR ENEMY in depth, and DON'T MAKE WAVES so your enemy will underestimate you and let his guard down.

It also helps to forge an alliance, preferably secret, with another power that is equal or superior in strength. Remember, during the Revolutionary War, the Americans had help from France. That was crucial.

This plan that is being presented here is too small, and too late. There are laws against insurrection, and you will only bring the full might of the government down on your heads. It takes great wisdom to show restraint and survive so you can fight at some point in the future when the conditions are more conducive to your victory.

There are SO MANY holes in this non-plan, it isn't even funny. They have thousands of people who do nothing but study how to gain strategic and tactical victory... that is ALL THEY DO. If you launch off half-cocked (so to speak), thinking you will beat them with personal weapons, you just haven't studied to see how well prepared they are for just such an action... and that action will give them precisely the excuse they need to wipe all the insurrectionists out. You will play right into their hand.

The very best war you could wage is the war of boycott. They need people to take loans and to buy things, and if you really want to hurt them, stop buying ANYTHING that isn't absolutely necessary.

Ignore me if you wish, because most people don't have wisdom, they only have misguided fear or bravado (which they mistake for bravery). Either one will get you killed.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by downisreallyup]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by denynothing
Am I the only one that looks at this plan and thinks that it could easily create another problem, with this you are basically creating a republic overseen by a dictator olgiarchy which can do basically as sees fit if they find things wrong with whatever a buisness or person is doing, maybe I read it wrong but I do find this plan scary. All the power in the hands of 13 people that can't go against the people fine, but to allow them to act like the judge jury and executioner? that sir is to much power as it allows us to get ruled by 13 iron fists.

You are reading it wrong... There won't be 1 law of 13, there will be several watching the Local, State and watching the Federal governments. You talk of to much power, yet we have a Supreme Court where 9 people can change the course of this entire nation off the vote of four plus one. That is also another part of our Republic that is broken, but I didn't want to post 1000 things that I feel need improvements... Regarding the Law of 13, there will be rules put into place that the Law of 13 must follow, they won't be allowed to dictate or convict politicians or Corporations off the whims of one of the jurors… That is a silly way of even contemplating this concept… At least as far as how I see this becoming a reality.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 27-12-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It is still a republic governed by an olgiarchy dictatorship as the republic answers to the 13.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

i am not saying it is true, but you sound like oneofdemCIAagents trying to get folks trapped...also it looks like, i am NOT saying it is, the account was hijacked. something smells fishy here.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup

This plan that is being presented here is too small, and too late. There are laws against insurrection, and you will only bring the full might of the government down on your heads. It takes great wisdom to show restraint and survive so you can fight at some point in the future when the conditions are more conducive to your victory.

And so is waiting so others force you to kill. With that mentality you are already defeated, so why do anything at all. Using your destructive concepts, we might as well shoot everyone we do not agree with, and that concept is out of control stupidity.

I never said what I wrote was all there was, this is simply a speech/letter to get people thinking of how we can fix this nation, how we can get our freedoms back, and how we can make sure no group or individuals can threaten our freedoms ever again. The way you seem to read or understand this letter/speech is the only thing I see as small and full of holes, and scary as hell.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by denynothing
It is still a republic governed by an olgiarchy dictatorship as the republic answers to the 13.

How is serving for 2 and 1/2 years an oligarchy dictatorship. There is no life term, not even close. People aren't asking to become a member of the Law of 13, they are being chosen the same way our Criminal Jury system selects people today. So YES, this country will always remain a Republic, with an added layer... where We The People oversee those who could ruin our country or destroy our freedoms.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by itsawild1
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

---hey cannuck--ever try to buy a hand-gun in canada?????why not ---are you not respected enough by your gov to let you own 1 ????giving up protection of ones self with a personal hand gun is crazy==

Compare the annual murder rates between, say Detroit...and Toronto.

Only time I've seen a handgun (in Canada) outside of law enforcement was on the range last weekend. We just don't seem to want to kill each other as much as you do.

Yes giving up your gun is as crazy as offering health care. You don't understand Mr Canuck the idea is not to save life (though Pro-life is the flag they fly)...the idea is to kill off or control as much of the populace as possible. All the better if you can get them to shoot each other.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Obviously you and I have different ideas on this, but the way i see it is that the people should be able to chose the 13 rather than some random lottery to pick people to the most important office. In that you could easily have stupid people and really smart people at the same time or have people with bad intentions this plan is not perfect. How do the 13 answer to the people, do the people get to vote on the actions of the 13 do they get to impeach the bad people? these are serious things to think of in this. it is an olgiarchy dictatorship in the fact that they dont answer to the republic basically the republic answers to them, the government could be a perfect entity but if the people arent then the government will fail. this is the same here. The way i see is that everyone basically answers to the 13, they have rules sure but the country has rules now but people dont follow, so who oversees the 13 other than the "people"

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by denynothing

The reason I would be against people running for the Law of 13 is because they may feel indebted to some person or group, and that would completely defeat the entire purpose behind this concept.

The reason they are only set to serve 2 and 1/2 years, is so they can only serve for an extremely limited amount of time. While at the same time, the Law of 13 that comes after them, can also sit in judgment of the previous Law of 13. For you see, only the first Law of 13 serves the full 2 and 1/2 years. The second learns their responsibilities by observing for the first 3 months, and ruling with the help of the previous for the next 3 months until their full term comes of age.

I am not saying this idea is perfect, but I would rather have the same type of people who would judge my innocents or guilt, instead of some (possible) indebted politicians. And commonsense seems to cross all lines, some may not be smart in how to build planes, while that person may not be smart regarding how to cultivate the land, or build a fence. So to me, the balance that Equals America should also be the balance that will protect all our freedoms.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C
Hahaha, no thank you ..

I would rather live under the current Government than live under YOUR government run by patriotic-constitution-founding-father loving terrorists ..

I just hope this Constitutional Army never happens and i also hope your kind of people NEVER run the Government ..

Hello ACORN! I was wondering when you would pop up again.

Eye of Eagle

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Please hear a loving mother, fellow American, faithful wife, intelligent citizen, and hard worker who gives to the poor and is concerned with every other mother's child as much as my own (that means every single one of us):

You are worth more to your country and family alive than dead. Cooler heads must and will prevail, so painful patience is what is required, just as a mother must endure the time of her labor, remember? Just because it hurts doesn't mean you have to do something every time.

Where is your hope? And must we concede? I will not concede any victory, or believe what has been built over so much time could be so easily destroyed, and so quickly. We are strong, our system is resilient, and designed to handle things, even things like all of this. Read some old letters and newspaper editorials, and you will see, it's not the first time! We will make it, and we will do better because of the dangers we all now are aware of in government doings, which are not all bad, after all.

Who will defend your homes, families, and old folks if you who are strongest go to war far away, AND at home? If you believe we could or should take over anything, then surely you do not realize the enormity of running a country, or the staggering disrespect it would show for the ongoing needs of our country and our own communities.

Sticking it out is less macho, less glamorous, but more loving, more effective, and ultimately, much more powerful means of real progress and change than a treasonous emotional outburst.

It's also a sign that we don't believe we are lost, very important to those around us who need to learn to be strong, and self-controlled, which is most powerful of all. We cannot lead our families and communities if we roll over, or if we blow up. A more reasoned approach would serve more people in a better way.

Finally, we're a huge tax base. Quite fiscally valuable!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by marsvolta

ok, I'll admit it. I work for the Government, as a ranking G14, have a class Q security clearance, and keep a hidden underground bunker that's lined wall to wall with metal filing cabinets loaded to the till with all of your conversations.

I even took pictures of your keyboard while you typed in your replies to these threads... WE HAVE PROOF THAT YOU WERE THE ONE TYPING!

MUHUWUAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA !! =)

I think that that's the first time I've actually ever been accused of being a govemint spy.... heh, cool.... NOT!

the day I use a dead American soldier's corpse to transport heroin back into the United States is the day I'll live to not even bother with these petty little forum posts - you think that if I could do something that evil that I'd really waste my time with posting stuff here?

wow, I'm about to be on a roll here!...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Copperflower

With all due respect, I have absolutely no idea how your entire statement relates to my post. I am not asking for people to behave violently... I am asking them to be totally unarmed when we March to take our country back. I am not asking people to kill, that would be ridiculous... But I did ask, that if the government is going to use force against us, become an unarmed victim. The reason I asked for that, if they do use violence against us, then we will all know without question the evil we are up against.

I am not going to stop, I am going to work extremely hard to give this speech and many others to help bring Freedom and our Constitutional Rights back to our Country. I would think all mothers would stand in support of that.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 28-12-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

I applaud your comments! History backs you up as well. Observation and time can win many battles because of circumstance and even "chance" advantages. Some call it luck, or fate, but things can and do change, all the time.

Of course, I recommend aligning our nation back with Christ, the ultimate superpower. Does He have an answer for corrupt government? Yes, He does.

He said to submit to your government, because God placed them in their positions of authority. They will be held accountable for their actions, and much more so than the average citizen, since what they do affects and in some cases, threatens them. However, the interesting phrase "fitting in the Lord" is used. Obey in what is fitting in the Lord. Rebellion is not an option. Why? Because it is tactically dangerous, and because He will help all who ask Him to. It's not that hard, especially if you're scared of your government!

Any "revolution" back to the Colonial times would require their type of courage which was based in great part on old-school, Christian faith. They knew without a doubt that they were right to want to be free, they believed in God, in Christ, and in Manifest Destiny. This gave them clarity of purpose, and therefore, power. Also, allies. Furthermore, they were actively engaged in the hard work of building a new country, every single day.
Are we that clear in our motives? Are we that strong in our faith, our faith in anything we can agree on?
Are people really ready to go all out, or just to shoot stuff up? A new civilization takes a long time to build, and we'll all be dirty, sick and hungry while we're doing it, unused to being a third world country, and it'll hurt our pride after being told how great we were all this time by our teachers, politicians, etc.
Even the world tells us, in that other countries expect us to fix everything now. We're rich, we're powerful, it's on us to help everyone. Also, it's all our fault. That's a lot to deal with for a mutinous people who, by all accounts, are supposed to be despoilers of nature and wastrels of resources.
That's expecting a lot from a bunch of sheeple, if we are to believe some Internet sources!

How could one know what is fitting without researching the Old Testament, which is where God's rules for society were saved and learned. Hammurabi thought a lot of those laws were valid enough to include in his legal code, including an eye for the loss of an eye, etc. It does make sense, but one must read it as a renaissance person, with the mind, the heart, and the soul, all intelligences are necessary to understand so much scope and history.

Sedition is serious, and people die. Our country is too strong to be overthrown this way, and even if it were possible, look at our poor Russian brothers with all that Bolshevik stuff. They had many more reasons to revolt than we do, and still it never worked out at all.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Hi Bunny:

You are worth more alive than dead. Being a martyr to people like this is not going to accomplish anything.

And if you are ready to face death, please go ahead and be certain of the evil.

Some of us have no doubt already, so attain to that. Keep observing. Say some prayers so you can handle the pressure, and do something to help your fellow man.

There's no need to provoke or expect attack from our government. Planning for that scares people. That is what I really am trying to communicate here.
Can't strong efforts like yours be around for awhile instead of putting yourself in the line of fire?
Peace.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copperflower

Sedition is serious, and people die. Our country is too strong to be overthrown this way, and even if it were possible, look at our poor Russian brothers with all that Bolshevik stuff. They had many more reasons to revolt than we do, and still it never worked out at all.

Umm, it was the Bolshevik's who revolted against the Russian Czar, and then won their countries civil war. You can't just pick one part of history and completely ignore those parts of that same history just because it completely destroys your own argument. Just sayin!

--Charles Marcello

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Uh yeah, I think most people know that the Bolsheviks revolted on behalf of the citizens of Russian. That is certainly not contended here. It is, in fact, my point.

I'm quite a bit more concerned with our opportunity to see how that worked out, since you didn't use the word "protest" in your thread title, but "Army."

They weren't ready, and then came Stalin. Don't you remember? And they're suffering still today.

In school, two forms of social evolution were explained. One grew naturally out of the conditions of society, its needs, its resources, its capabilities, and the ideals of its people. The other was a more unnatural type, when an ideology is adopted and pasted onto an existing social structure.

Which do you think has worked out better, the lesser of the two evils, the democratic way or the sloppy Bolshevik way, by murdering an innocent family that loved their country?

How's Russia's economy these days?

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Copperflower]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join