It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Republic Is Broken, A Constitutional Army Requested

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by downisreallyup
"WE NEED A CONSTITUTIONAL ARMY! We have to win this thing!"

So what it boils down to is you do not like what this properly elected government is doing, so you want yourself to be put in charge by force....

Did you even read my post?

That statement of yours is absolutely ridiculous.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 27-12-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup
It's really quite simple:

1) You were warned by Eisenhower and Kennedy and in more recent times, numerous other voices on the Internet
2) You ignored them all, failing to understand your enemy and failing to defend against him
3) You failed to join together and instead fought amongst yourselves just as you were manipulated to do
4) You refused to believe that this could happen in the GREAT USA
5) You kept electing the same people, and would never vote for one of the minor parties... you went with the herd and were led to the wolves!
6) You kept getting mortgages/loans, making your enemy richer and richer
7) You refused to boycott the system because you wanted the "American Dream," which will soon become a nightmare
8) You only cared about YOU and YOUR family, and didn't give a twit about your city, state or country... that was somebody else's problem to deal with
9) The enemy has built a vast empire of power and technology that would blow your mind if you could see it all
10) Your days of quasi-freedom are quickly coming to an end
11) There is nothing you can do now except find ways to stay out of their way and stay alive

To use an analogy from baseball, it's the bottom of the 9th, the NWO team is at bat with bases loaded. The score, NWO: 100, U.S. citizens: 10. You have 30 seconds left before the game is over, and JUST NOW, when the reality of the situation has finally hit you, you cry out to your teammates:

"WE NEED A CONSTITUTIONAL ARMY! We have to win this thing!"

It's sad really to see this happening, but reality is reality, and nothing short of a miracle can prevent what is about to happen.

Not to be nitpicky, but you really need to work on your baseball analogies.

1.If the NWO is leading and its their turn to bat in the bottom of the 9th the game is over.

2. There isnt a time limit in baseball so there cant really be 30 seconds left.

But i think we get your point.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lspilot6946
Why some of the negative opinions on here. I agree with you 100% something needs to be done. So i started something and in the past hour have already received pledges from over 30 people about boycotting oil and gas on the 31st of January 2010 for a couple days. I feel this, even though a small step might wake some people up.

I wish I could join you on this one, its a great idea.
I don't have a car so I boycott everyday.

Any other boycotts come along I'm in.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
i too have an idea for a new form of government. it is called:

LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE! -acy

people like to tell other people what to do....and thus we have government. but what happens to the people on the losing team? what about the people that dont want to participate in the game at all? shall we force them to play?

what makes me crazy is that people think more rules will fix the problem. no, we dont need more rules. if anything, we need less. but i tend to think, as do many others in this thread, that the constitution as it is written is as near perfect as government will ever get. and as such, your proposed amendments to the constitution are ridiculous at best.

i have a very specific question for you, OP. you say that "no law will trump common sense." what about gay marriage and abortion? whose common sense will be used to decide these laws?

its a trick question! we dont need laws about these things! i hope this whole damn thing tumbles and NOTHING replaces it.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The government is grown with corporations because the corporations are also the taxpayers, and the meager added value that there is still created comes from complex companies like Ingersoll_Rand, General Electric or HP. We the people are unfortunately to skill-less to create enough added value to sustain the enormous expenditures of USA. We the people can make marshmallows but not surgical eqiupment or powerstations. If you want sustainable economy implemet in law a physical responsibility of every senator or congresman under the Law. Make them accountable, and make demonstrations and demand that you won`t vote at all unless a law of tangbile accountability is implemented in Washington DC. Implement death penalty for bribing and life sentence for bribing attempt of a governmet official.1million dollar bounty for proof of such acts. The greed of one party and the scared-#-lessness of the other party will do the job, believe me. demand that government implement laws that would block the spread of unproductive industries( Inflation causing) like gambling, brokering, re-selling etc. Overtax unproductive industries, undertax added-value industries that demand long term investment and complex knowledge.Non -substitute industries( greed provoking) should be governmet controlled.By non-substitute I mean the ones that create products or services that are indispensable and people have no otion to refuse from it even if the latter ir overpriced. See utilities, medicine, insurance,etc.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
You are not the first and not the last to try and triumph the beast.

It is easier to change the mindset of people internally than to create a separate regime.

Upon all things created, there will always rot the evil and self righteousness, we must learn how to preserve and balance such manner.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

In the ideal Constitutional Republic, the only thing that needs to be updated are the regulations on presidential elections - bringing forth new limitations and new laws, as well as a new widespread philosophy, to individuals wishing to run for POTUS. This is obvious as the founding fathers did not take into account the influence of the mass media and corporate funding when designing the infrastructure of our election system. Too long have proponents been elected based on the depths of their pockets rather than what they can bring to the table- this is the only thing that NEEDS TO CHANGE.
--Gwydionblack

Amen.

Do we have problems with greedy politicians who no longer listen to the people? Sure we do, it's obvious.

If the poo should strike the proverbial fan and the govt should move to disarm us, OK, in that case, I'm there, count me in. In that case, we have a war.

But we are not there.

Where we currently are as a nation is not good, to be certain, but who's fault is that? It's ours. Yours. Mine.

We, as a people, have been apathetic for far too long, and the crooks among us have taken advantage. As long as times were fairly good, we haven't cared to pay much attention to our government.

It is startling just how brazen our representatives in the executive and most of the legislative branches of our govt. have become. But we shouldn't over react.

What we need to do now is really very simple, although not necessarily easy. We need "to give a damn". We need to see to it that our friends and neighbors give a damn as well. We need to talk to people, the old adage about not talking about politics in polite conversation needs to be indefinitely shelved.

We need to have voter turn out above 80%, and we need to resoundingly vote out of office those political hacks and sellouts who have proven themselves to be corrupt. We need to do this in numbers that have never before been seen. We need voter turnout that is shockingly high.

And we need those voters to be so informed on the issues that when the media interviews people in line to vote, they are astonished by the knowledge of the voters.

We can do that without breaking a single law and it would make the PTB defecate in their PJs.

Our forefathers gave us the best system in the world. Let's not get hysterical and ignore the tools that the system so many have already fought and died for has to neutralize a crop of corrupt politicians. Let's vote the bums out.

In the event of the elections being invalidated or something of that nature, we can judge that situation if and when it arises. These crooked pols know we are armed, this is not Iran. So for now, we need to do what's right.

Also, write the media outlets and tell them we are sick of Tiger Woods and that if they cannot bring themselves to do real reporting that we will get our news elsewhere. The powers that be do not want a populace that is well informed. Tough.

But this is up to us, no one else.

Let's make sure those around us are aware of the seriousness of the current situation, and that their country needs them to be informed on the issues and it needs them to VOTE....while they still can.

edited to rectify missing words and letters
brain farts

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Aircow]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
There are other ways to bring a government to its knees without violence. They have been tried and proved, are peacefull....but there is a personal sacrifice. Strike! Cut of the means for them to make money from us.

Alas the idea of self sacrifice is a step to far for so many when they can spout rebelious calls to arms that dont cost them anything.

Respects

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

There are other ways to bring a government to its knees without violence. They have been tried and proved, are peacefull....but there is a personal sacrifice. Strike! Cut of the means for them to make money from us.

Alas the idea of self sacrifice is a step to far for so many when they can spout rebelious calls to arms that dont cost them anything.

Respects

But, but, but, they just got that brand new gun that Obama was gonna take away his first day in office.

Don't forget, they want to bring back freedom to this country, their version of "freedom" it might not mesh with your version of "freedom" and so you will be labeled as the enemy.

Then once they rid the world of those freedom hating people in Washington, I am sure they would love nothing more than to make America a place for freedom loving Americans again. Then of course begins the ethnic cleansing genocide.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Well the truth is finally awakening the the average American who is beginning to see the incredible evidence of the total destruction of the constitution. This document has been around a lot longer that the clowns that claim to govern this nation now. One thing though about rules, these evil sub-human animals have already started making their "on rules" that will eventually (soon) be crammed down our throats or up our anal canals.

This just ain't pretty so get ready. Next year should be quit fascinating. Assuming you are still here to experience (it). amen.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
As you may or may not know. Up to 50 % of eligible voters are banned from voting in local elections. They're called renters! If there are any property tax initiatives on the ballot then renters are barred from voting and there is always a tax initiative for roads, schools, etc.. These "local" elections can include state wide elections. Contact your local state representative and get those laws repealed. Find out when the elections are and run for mayor, city council or county commissioner. The corruption is perpetrated everywhere and the primary place to regain control is with local governments. In a college town in Texas they passed an initiative to throw out fluoridated water. The mayor refused to follow through so they threw him out. It can be done anywhere. 90% of everything is bluff. It is said that the biggest problem humans have is with lack of self-esteem, lack of confidence. The foundation of brainwashing, it to weaken the spirit. The spirit is weakened with lack of self-esteem, lack of confidence, lack of faith. We buy into the lie that we are helpless when we are absolutely not, never will be and never can be.

We complain because we hope someone else where hear us an do something for us. People need to take the initiative if they want anything to improve. Find out when local elections take place and what it takes to get on the ballot.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

Respects

Did any of you “violence” people actually read the opening thread? I would venture to say that most of you condemning my opening remarks most certainly did not...

We must show the government We The People can take no more. I believe a Constitutional Army is in order. I believe a peaceful take over of our local governments is in order. I am asking every Constitutional Loving American to stand up, be counted, find the courage our founding fathers have passed down through the generations for this very moment. I am also asking that each of us become an unarmed army, but only, until they use force against us. And they will…

--Charles Marcello

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

Finally someone gets it.

Unfortunately it won't work with many who are so anti government here, all they want is a bloodbath any way they can get it. It doesn't matter to them that they can actually change the government by getting elected. They want to shoot people. All they want to do is destroy.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Whoa Nelly! Our government is self correcting. Our forefathers figured that one out before they even went to the front lines. Does that mean that today we don't have people in government that are not watching out for our best interests? No...I'm sure that our elected officials look across at others in government an wonder at their motivations. Key thing people...a written document of correction...the good 'ol Constitution of the US. The US military has protected that document and our rights for more than 200+ years. They have done a darn good job down those lines. Thing here is, we have an erosion of rights that all of us can see and it makes us uneasy. The Constitution was written in a way to self correct for adversaries (foreign and domestic). Here is the problem, this self correction can take years. Therefore, we must be patient. While the Constitution is being exercised in the courts, the US system is alive. If ever this document of "heart" is removed from the US court of law, then worry. Until then ...one word...vigilance.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebunny
Hello America, my name is Charles Marcello. I’m just an average American who works hard all day and struggles to pay my bills at the end of every month. I don’t complain about my life, I just do what I can and make do, like millions of you across the country. Lately however, I find I have nothing good to say about my government. As a matter a fact, I have never felt this unattached to my government my entire life. I believe most of you know without question Our Republic Is Broken! Our supposed leaders in Washington do not repre...

(continue next post)

You've moved Glenn Beck to fake tears....

Mod Edit - Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Dear America,

I know you have heard this before, but hear me out... Your once prosperous and idolized nation has been stolen FROM YOU and has been sold for the further profit of the power elite. If by now you still do not believe this I am not going to waste either of our time by repeating previous posts from this site - however, ask yourself why are so many American's working multiple jobs just to struggle to survive, only to be taxed by a government that distributes the wealth back out to the rich?

The world is watching you America, watching, waiting and praying that you to stand up for yourself - because you have lead by example for many countries for years, but with time your corruption has now reached levels that the world can only fear.

To know your way foward you must know where you have been, so let me tell you what you were America: You were a land of dreams, compassion, ideals and hope. You offered opportunity to the poor, hope for the sick, freedom for all - and with that came hope of freedom for the world.

But you had things too good... You forgot that your forefathers had to fight to maintain these freedoms and rights, you forgot that it was your RESPONSIBILITY to keep these safe - That is all you had to do, they done the hard work you just had to defend what they had created for you.

So now you are starting to feel scammed, trapped and angry that the people you put in power have sold you out and are still continue to do so daily...
You want to act but you are scared - you want to fight but it's been so long you have forgotten how to fight and because you can't agree on what you are fighting for you are still being sold out and ripped off while you work it out.

Here's an outsiders advice to you America:

GET MAD - You have been blatently ripped off and sold out, and continue to be. Stop trusting your leaders and giving them the benefit of the doubt... you need to realise these people you are dealing with do not feel things as you do, and if they are not monitored and punished when they step out of line they will repeat the offence on a larger scale.

KEEP THE CONSTITUTION - I am not saying it's perfect, - but it worked and It was specifically designed to prevent the corruption you now face (I disagree with OPs plan) the "rules" did not let you down - You let the government change the "rules" to suit them.

BRAKE AWAY - The United States of America was just that United States... ever wonder why they didnt just create America the nation? Because they knew they needed multiple voices for the people so everyone was heard. Get the word out state by state - Tell your state and the people of the state they need to take control back and not allow the Federal governement to take away the individual voice of the state. I can not stress how important it is, Hell make more states if ya need to, but don't Unite as one voice because you will soon find you are back in the same boat where that one voice is controled by a power elite that dont give a $hit about you or any individual. This one effects all of us as soon we will have a NWO which will mean one voice for the world containing 7 billion people... The USA provides us a perfect example of why being "United" should not mean having one body represent the whole.

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY - If you are lucky enough to ever get your country back - educate others so they know it's their job to protect the constitution and prevent corruption.

BE PREPARED - You have lived so sheltered for so long you have forgotten that sometimes blood really does need to be spilt for the greater good... but it is a last resort... as the OP says you will know for yourself if that time comes.

ACT NOW - Take the step today to peacefully educate others and write to your state office advising why you think they need to reassert their independence. If all the states can stand up for themselves you will get your country back.

** Appologise to all fo typos etc im tired

[edit on 27-12-2009 by byteshertz]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
There is NO WAY I will go anywhere unarmed.

The minute men where ready. The American peole of a Free Republic aught to be also.

And lets just make something clear. There is a difference in our extablished system of government, and the bootjack, highjacking, terrorist thugs we have now.

Recon3

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
God. After reading all these dangerous and mentally unstable posts I kinda hope Obama does take away your guns.

I mean really.

GW did most of the bad stuff you guys are whinging and moaning about and yet NONE OF YOU managed to even to try and execute that m0ther#3r...

Which is how you know this all just a bunch of tax-pansies, unworried about democracy, but scared of going back to Regan's tax rates.

Suck it up gun nuts.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by seethelight]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
...did that dude say put to death for fraud? wtf justice system...

*walks away*

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
we have a constitutional army. I took the oath and so did everyone I know who joined did. what we need is leadership. and to start taking action. in no time the crooks will seek easier profits.. just watch. one of these false flag deals is going to ignite the truth and all will see. Wdc is the problem.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join