It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Hero Dies of Cancer on Christmas Day

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
---oh ya--lets remember that the next false flag attack we [the people] secure the area and maybe we let the gov in -after we bring in independent investigators---its up to us people---do ya have the balls???

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

That's an excellent idea itsawild. I would really like to see that happen if/when the next false flag event happens. No sending evidence on a fast boat to China.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
ps --just goes without saying that if this crap happens again--people should organize a local force to secure these areas before the crooked politicians [rudy] and the government traitors get too involved-- i believe after the lies of 011--we have that right and we will not be so trusting of the traitors--

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
notice not one debunker or story backer has not responded on this thread? hmm, wonder why?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blackthorne

It serves no purpose of the official story believer to acknowledge that this problem exists, hence why our politicians refuse to solve the problem.

Larry Silverstein's scheming ass should be forced to foot the bill for medical care to be given to every police officer, firefighter, and paramedic - volunteer or not - who worked at the World Trade Center site, whether to treat their illnesses or to prevent them from occurring.

Although it sounds wrong to say it, the government should pay nothing. That is because the government uses taxpayer money. It is not that I don't think the average American should do all within their power to help these men and women as much as they possibly can, it is just that I think we should do so on our own individual accord.

The corporations, businessmen, and public officials who caused this tragedy should have to pay out of their own pockets for the damage that has been caused in the lives and the families of those who responded so unconditionally and selflessly to the tragedy...

...and then should be subsequently gassed and left for a slow cancer death.

That's the best possible solution because everyone who matters wins.

[edit on 12/26/09 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
As a government agency the EPA is worthless.

They are well know for telling the public that chemicals are safe and years later changing there mind.

they are also know to tow the government line.
CO2 a dangerous gas and needs to be regulated. WHAT a bunch of bull.
Yet they have let many products that contain trichloroethylene(TCE) be sold for years even though its contaminated most water supplies around the US.
www.atsdr.cdc.gov...

Even the US military has banned TCE (in the early 1990S) but the EPA has yet to control or ban TCE

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
---oh ya--lets remember that the next false flag attack we [the people] secure the area and maybe we let the gov in -after we bring in independent investigators---its up to us people---do ya have the balls???

Well FEMA was already waiting in advance in WTC7 since the evening before on 9/11, so I would be surprised if they weren't already waiting to react to the next one, too.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
And they said the air was safe to breath. Good thing most people have stopped listening.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
One year after what happen to the towers I could smell the death when passing over GW bridge. Very sad what happened.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Oke that's just sad...

What if he died on 9/11 0.0?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pigwithoutawig

9/11 Hero Dies of Cancer on Christmas Day

www.msnbc.msn.com

A Sept. 11 hero died of cancer on Christmas Day. Jim Ryan was on the front lines during 9/11, a firefighter who spent many weeks rummaging through the destruction that encompassed Ground Zero, only to succumb to pancreatic cancer, according to a report.

The fire department confirms that his sickness was 9/11-related. And now his family – his three children, wife and all the people who loved him – mourn the death of a hero.
(visit the link for the full news article)

It's # like this that makes me want a revolution as soon as possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join