It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im not like most people, this is MY story.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
(Not sure where this should of been posted as it includes everything, mods move if needed)

Good evening ATS, i have never been normal, not normal as in the aspect of being social with other people, i don't share the same views of most people.

As a young child at primary school i was the one who stood at the end of the playground, on a border which was a row of red bricks we were not allowed to cross, i was about 6 and i stood there on the border alone looking at the hills off in the distance, i used to think to myself "I want to be there" I used to ask why we had this border, why can't i walk over this line without being punished, this is the day i discoverd i was not free.

I was in year 5, about 8 or 9 years old, i used to bring this book into class called "Ghosts of Britain", it completely intrigued me, i looked on amazed, all sorts of things went through my mind, i was always told ghosts where not real, they where stupid stories, and here i am reading a book wrote by scientists who studied ghosts telling me they did infact exist, i used to show my friends, i wanted them to believe too.

Another couple of years passed on, at the age of 11 i was witnessed an entire excorsims on a house next door, it was late, me and my father went into the garden, we saw about 7 priests with torches chanting, my neighbour told my dad they where exercising the house, the dad went in calling it nonsense, but i stood there alone and watched on, i was hooked on the subject.

I then started to get into UFO's and aliens after witnessing a UFO with my dad in my back garden, i started reading books and watching TV documentries, whilst my other friends watched cartoons i was watching UFO tv programs, i didn't beleive the cover stories, i believed rosswell when i was 11 years old, i kept watching the skies and waiting, waiting for something.

Years passed on, i discovered ATS when i was 16, after researching the Illuminati.

Whilst my other friends got drunk and went to parties, i am here researching aliens, ufos, ghosts, illuminati, freemasonry, politcal scandals and coverups.

I am 17 years old right now, and here i am on ATS, everyone else would call me nuts, but it's seems i have missed my teen hood and went straight to adulthood.

I wonder how many 17 year olds can't wait for ET disclosure?

Thats my story, is anyone else like this?

Thanks for reading..

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I think you should be grateful for the net, if your telling the truth.

Be careful of information you go looking for, and feel your way through it. Thats my advice, and do not let anyone tell you to not trust yourself in these things, if you think its right, and thats your truths.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Reading it feels very similar because I am kind of the same really im extremely interested in these kind of subjects and have always been.

I have some experiences with paranormal activities aswell which probably explains why im interested in it so much to be honest. I'll post about those once I reach 20 posts I think aswell.

But I don’t see how someone can’t be interested actually when I think about it but I wouldn’t worry that you’re not normal or anything the only person who should judge you is You!

Im 17 aswell btw

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I was alot like you growing up, however the internet was a fairly new thing.

But I read everything I could about UFO's, religion, science and astronomy.
I felt alot older than I was also. I felt like I was 40 years old, and just graduating High School.
Suffice to say, these hobbies have stayed with me. They make me super interesting at company parties.

Just dont let your interest turn into obessesion, and you will be fine. remember that there is a great big world out there, beyond your studies.
Also, remember that to discover anything, youll have to go out and search.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yeah I feel the same way.. to me it's weird, like really, how can you not be interested in these sort of things? What could be more interesting, cars clothes or movies?

I saw a ghost/spirit with a friend and I still don't understand how she could just brush it off without even getting interested in the subject.

Sane people are crazy..

"In an age of Insanity look to the madman to lead the way."

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Andy has a good point, if its truth you seek then look no further. ATS has always been a place for learning and seeking knowledge with the few dangers of troll encounters, always stay on your toes. :cool.

Edit: I gave you that star

[edit on 26-12-2009 by Stop-loss!]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
When i was 8 i spent entire weekends at my dads work digging up information on UFOs. By the age of 17 I had experimented with most every common drug. At the age of 22 I wouldn't suggest waisting your time on either.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Yes, and so far at age 17 you claim to:

- Have been harassed by the military
- Been abducted by aliens
- Filmed and photographed UFO' on frequent occasions
- Have a third eye in your forehead
- Been able to heal people with your hands
- Have had prophetic dreams
- Hear noises when its dead silent
- Be a member of the English defence league

And all since May this year?

I guess my childhood was boring

[edit on 26/12/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

I think you should be grateful for the net, if your telling the truth.

Be careful of information you go looking for, and feel your way through it. Thats my advice, and do not let anyone tell you to not trust yourself in these things, if you think its right, and thats your truths.

The truth? what the hell is there for him to be lying about here? That his father and him saw a ufo?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Thanks OZ...I knew that username looked familiar ;-)

To the OP...if you are how old you say, and are spending all your time sitting at your computer researching UFO's and whatnot...get up, go out, get some friends and have some fun. You only get one childhood...make good use of it.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I would deffinatly recommend going out more and not living in fantasy land, you may want to research these things, but just because you have read about them, doesn't mean you've done all of it.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

That's a great story, but you really should get out some and enjoy things while you can. Get a girlfriend, share your life with someone other than a screen. Then when you get tired of that come back to ATS and read some of this crazy stuff on here. It really is just information, don't dwell on it too much.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
do whatever you feel is in your heart and dont let anyone tell you what you should be doing

top topics

join