It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] The safe deposit box contents.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Like 041230210.......

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zsandmann
What if the files are bogus and all that matters are the 0,1,2,3,4 at the beginning of the files. They are not in any certain order, maybe that is the code.

i considered that too....though a code made up of nothing but 0-4?...sounds kinda thin..

the way the directory is layed out, it looks like the numbers 0-4 denote ownership of the file in question....i still think the filenames are encrypted, possibly in xoft...but like i said, good luck guessing the key...

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If I am using the xoft program... how do I enter a "key"?

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
was the key for the earlier Xoft clues.
I know that the numbers mean ownership but they arent in order, indexes are usually in alphanumeric order

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

was the key for the earlier Xoft clues.
I know that the numbers mean ownership but they arent in order, indexes are usually in alphanumeric order

ats doesn't work..tried it already, lol

and yeah, i know they're usually in alphaneumeric order.....UNLESS...they're sorted by date..then it's just willy-nilly

it's possible that all the 0-4 strung together may be some kind of screwy-arse code of some sort...you guys are welcome to try cracking that nut...i can't be arsed to string all the numbers together..

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Maybe it just lists them in the order they were made... meaning if 1 posted, then 2, then 1, then 3, then 2, then 4... it would appear 121324.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I think decoding the file names should be first if we can because then we will know some of the content on the site.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Why do you only have one ats point yet many posts? Thats kinda strange isnt it? (Not trying to point a finger or anything, just looking for ANYTHING that may be a clue)

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I just joined, and because we dont get points for posting in this forum (i guess). I really dont know how we get points to be quite honest.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I think they are supposed to grow everytime you post, but as you said, maybe not in this thread or specific forum.

*Back on topic*

Perhaps "sos" is a key, wasnt there a coded sos in one of the recent posts?

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by tjack]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
-=shrug=- i only have 48 points...and i've been posting rather regularly over the last 48 hours....i have no idea how this stuff works....

simon..if you're reading this, please explain how points work

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
What is the relevance of simon telling us the batch file was for CPanel restore? CPanel is a UNIX application. Any ideas? Anyone know UNIX?

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

What is the relevance of simon telling us the batch file was for CPanel restore? CPanel is a UNIX application. Any ideas? Anyone know UNIX?

not a clue, but it could have relivance...

by the wayl..i was in the chat for about 20 minutes, you missed me...i said some stuff...have a look...

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
THank you -5-! I will be the first to say i never ridiculed you i tried to support you and your quest. Now can you tell us why and how this isnt a game should we really stop looking. Ha btw -5- you just showed up everyone who thought you to be fake good job.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus
-=shrug=- i only have 48 points...and i've been posting rather regularly over the last 48 hours....i have no idea how this stuff works....

simon..if you're reading this, please explain how points work

you dont get points for posting in here

you have to post conspiracy related topic

or start a topic and get replies

or get applauded

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I think list is the contents of the website :-D might have to decode som file names if they can be decoded.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well, I never saw Xoft code with pluses (+), and the file names have them.

I don't think it's Xoft...

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
neither do i. Htey might not even be coded just random filenames. who knows. Wonder if there is a way to access em

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The problem is not the +'s, they can appear in Xoft, but it rarely happens. The problem are the -'s, they can never appear with Xoft encoding. Either they inserted -'s later or it isn't Xoft encoding. I haven't been able to find a good alternative.

I tried looking at UNIX and CPanel (Telnet) command lines, but 'list' isn't in both of them. I thought maybe we could find other commands.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
yeah i tried to do taht to. I tried stuff like control, root, directory and stuff like that and a few dos commands. Hmm how about gopher command lines. Anyone know any if there are any.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join