It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Working for the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So what kind of people will be working for establishing the NWO? What field of work are they already in? Will they even know they are in on it? Or would it be a case of the left hand doesnt know what the right hand is doing?

Which of you have a job that you know will be working for the NWO? How do you feel about it? Is there anything you can do about it?

Hell, is there anything that can stop places of employment from going along with the NWO? You know, if places of employment go along with the NWO, then they'll force employees and those looking for jobs to go along with the NWO, if that's where the NWO will be able to come into further control.

Hey, would people be willing to ditch their jobs in order to stunt the NWO's growth?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

There are too many beasts that call themselves human for you not doing your job stopping them. They just get someone else.

Gang stalking is good job for the jobless today, you may be harassing someone for the nwo and not even know it.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I work in the military industrial complex for a long time, but didn't know of it's danger until a few ago.
The pay is 20% higher than the commercial world jobs. I had to enter the commercial world when Clinton Gore slashed defense spending. I found enough work to pay bills, but not save much.
Every asset I bought has been after a long stint of defense work.
Now I wish someone would offer jobs more socially responsible. Also, there is supply/demand factor in my favor for now. I'm staying put. No alternative choice.

join