It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You all dont exist.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by EnlightenUp

op should goto india, and spread his stuff, they have heard it all before,a nd there country is hell.

All others, we all live in our own worlds, but you guys watch too much tv.

What have they heard now? I'm not sure what this stuff is other than a stage anyone might go through when one starts sincerly questioning reality without fear of the answers one might receive. It doesn't mean it is Truth but at least the OP is open to the idea that things may not be what they seem on the surface.

Really, I should watch more T.V.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

You wouldn't need to announce it, as you would know all allready know. Unless you truely understand it is what your next step IS.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

If you go through plenty of my posts you will see, that i said time and again that we all live in our own worlds.

Thats what op is saying, but he or she has no clue what he means with it.

I said goto india and see what it means.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Very true. But you are also about to swing back a bit to the right to be more balanced. we all exist in some form, we all interconnect to give each other realities that we can all control.

I was where you were, then realized that the reason that feels like that is because in the big picture, You are Me. the Self. God, Cosmos, whatever, you are me. pretending like there are actually other people is just a way to get stuff done with out having constant contradictions happen.

I very much exist, no more and no less than you or a plant. Were are just, not the same person, but the same thing. Fragments of god if you will.

Your onto something that will advance you. keep on it.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

There is a huge difference between living in your own world and shapig your own world. But in general you are right.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Well Brother, Just don't get a gun because I just happen to think I do exist and I also think you do also

LOL, just kidding

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

If you go through plenty of my posts you will see, that i said time and again that we all live in our own worlds.

Yes and no. Tecnically each point of view requires its own simulation based upon common data.

Thats what op is saying, but he or she has no clue what he means with it.

Perhaps. I don't have enough data to say that for sure. It read more like the OP is thinking everyone else is a zombie or character and is the only actual conscious being in this world, that all is a world generated around a single POV.

There is a subtle truth in it but not quite so extreme as "noone else exists". I think of it like noone else is here and neither am I but we all exist since we're the same. Sorry, I'm low on articulation today...

I said goto india and see what it means.

I'm afraid I cannot afford that at the moment. Can you explain?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hautmess

Oh good. Then you're the sonofabitch that's responsible for this disaster. Nice work. Is this your first time screwing up reality or have you blown it this bad before?

By the way, I'm nowhere near as rich, tall, good-looking or clever as I'm supposed to be. Do I come after you for this or have you snazzed up a complaint department?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

Yep, thats why people read these posts, and just go the simplistic view, the universe is far more complex than anyone can imagine.

people take this thread and say this and that without pondering anything, and they make simplistic jibes at it.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Okay, let me tell you the truth about all of this, then. In reality, you - as the corporeal you - exist only as an event, and then you are no longer the same you that you were, and not in any sense of the concept of same whatsoever.

There is an axiom that states that you never step your foot into the same river twice, and this is also true of all that exists in the corporeal world. You are as dynamic and fluid as downtown traffic, and therefore, you don't actually exist as a concrete entity at all. You are an event. You are a confluence of circumstance, and each split instance is YOU experiencing what it is to emerge into existence for that instant, and then to be replaced with a new YOU as that YOU evaporates into oblivion.

In the end, it is only the experience of existence that survives as information. Rich textured information, with each instant of it associated with each related instant, and the whole of it a reel of narrative that represents your life as a dynamic conscious arrangement of organized circumstantial activity.

If you want to call that life, then be my guest.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Thankyou , i knew there was some intelligent responses on the way.

PS: thsi post was more just a vent of conciseness without any direct message, i felt the urge to flow with language in this forum to create discussion and to gain some attention
, i didnt think of the post before typing i just started typing it. so be it as it may..

i'm flattered someone created the dumbass account just to play with me!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
Were are just, not the same person, but the same thing. Fragments of god if you will.

BTW, you wouldn't happen to also know who all those other people are in our dreams every night, and where they came from too, do you?

One time I was having a lucid dream and knew it and told someone else in that dream that it was all just a dream. They laughed at me, they all laughed at me. I got even with them all by waking myself up.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Actually, YOU don't exist. You're just a figment of MY imagination!

Seriously though, you may be suffering from some sort of delusion. You're just a person with no special god-like abilities just like the rest of us mere mortals.

Just a little reality check friend, sounds like you need one.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

Your looking at it in a very simplistic way. Living in own world is what we all do, but the human cannot understand it in the real universe.

Why is truths only the truths for us?

We all live in our own worlds, but it is that you cannot work out what that means. Do you think the universe is easy to understand, lol. Oh iforgot you need simplistic jibes to rubbish truth, because you cannot understand it.

You sound like dawkins and his darwinism religion, lol.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I have come to the same conclusion. This entire existence baffles me in every way. I live in constant wonder and try not to worry about the future or past. I see so much power and beauty in the moment. This moment right now is so powerful because it holds everything up to now all at once. Not only is it the accumulated experience and or awareness, it is existing with the total awareness continually.

That is not easy to say with language.

Basically life is a paradox. Worrying over it will get you nowhere fast and or confuse. Live in the moment and observe the world around you.

Also the OP describes what I call mirrors. I look outside and see nothing but mirrors. These mirrors show me everything I would ever wish to know about that which I am. It is truly amazing, and scary but more so interesting.

Take 'death' for an instance. I see a doorway to the unknown. This unknown excites me and I am ever ready for such an event. I do not fear it. While I am here in this odd reality I am learning as much as I can with as much awareness as I can.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Sorry to break it to you but everyone is a figment of my imagination.

This is something of a relief. All this time I thought it was you who was the animation.

As it is now, I can rest comfortably without concern.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Oh brother.

Look, I am as opened minded as they come, and I admit it, I really have no idea how the universe works. Neither do you for that matter. All we can do is theorize and speculate.

I just hope the OP does't seriously believe what he stated previously. If so, then there may be the possibility of some sort of undiagnosed mental condition.

If he was just kidding, which I think he was after perusing some of the others posts that he made, well than I think he realized the ridiculousness of his OP. That is what I was pointing out, and granted, it may have come across as crude.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
So, if we do not exist, why do you feel like telling us what you think?
Do you often talk to movie characters too? do you tell them how they are not real and how you are superior to them? You should because this is what you are doing right now.
Also stop feeding the troll

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jigore

You cannot disprove the theory as your mind brings the idea back to simplistic nature.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Oh no, not another solipsist

Also related to solipsism is the fear that everything one experiences is a hallucination, that there is some other objective reality that really is happening but which one is not experiencing. Instead one fears that one is living in a fantasy. And in fact that is not far off from what many of the most ill psychiatric patients face. The concern I had is that (despite my experience of actually being in a psychiatric hospital) I wasn't really free to move around the ward and talk with the doctors and the other patients, but that I was actually strapped in a straightjacket in a padded cell somewhere, screaming incoherently with no idea of where I really was.

www.geometricvisions.com...

It is a real psychological illness. I'd advise that you seek help.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join