It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charges filed against Detroit flight terrorism suspect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Charges filed against Detroit flight terrorism suspect

www.detnews.com

Suspected al-Qaida attack fails on flight to Detroit
U.S. says Nigerian tried to detonate explosive device during landing
David Shepardson and Catherine Jun / The Detroit News
Washington -- Federal intelligence officials say a Delta Airlines passenger from Nigeria claimed he was acting on behalf of al-Qaida when he tried but failed to blow up a flight Friday as it landed at Detroit Metropolitan Airport.
"We believe this was an attempted act of terrorism," a White House official told The Detroit News on condition of anonymity.
A U.S. intelligence official said the explosive device was
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 12/26/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It was luck that the device failed after ignition, but people tell me to lighten up, when I say its time to take back our Country and send all these unwanted people back to where they belong. There will be a bloody battle on US soil and I fear that this battle is closer than we want to believe. Our government out of control spending a war without purpose and fought under the UN instead of the Geneva convention, Muslim’s wanting to enact Shariah Law, is the constant invasions of America ever going to stop?

We welcome all with open arms but if they cant assimilate to our ways of life than they need to get out. And that goes for everyone.

Bring our troops home and stiffen with deadly consequences our boarders. Close down all backdoor entries and come in the front door, or be killed simple as that.

Enough of this whole political correctness and lets start calling the kettle as it truly is.

www.detnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 12/26/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
you can remove i did not notice the thread on this topic already in use, thank you.

join