It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new to this board but something happened to me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
hi everyone
im new to this board and would never of really thought about coming on here until something very very strange happened to me yesterday. i was lying on my bed listening to a cd when all of a sudden the cd started playing backwards , then i looked up and the tv was going backwards then when i tried shouting out to my girlfriend i literally couldnt
speak.it felt like someone had a huge grip on my neck. Then a bright purple light flashed thru the room and then everything returned to normal. i dont know what the hell happened and i didnt seem to lose any time at all it just seemed as thou everything went in reverse for about 2 mins then returned to normal. has anything like this been heard of before. please help me if you can as i havent left my house since as i am truly scared.
and before anyone says anything i wasnt on drugs.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Dude, I think you were dreaming!

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   
That is all perfectly normal.

With practice, you should be able to unwind up to 7-8 minutes at a time, and with proper tutelage, at least 20-25 minutes without cellular damage to your organs.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
i thought that could of been the case man but i swear i wasnt i literally couldnt breath and the light was so bright. it wasnt a dream

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Wow that's a pretty cool story, but a little spooky and hard to believe.

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
That is all perfectly normal.

With practice, you should be able to unwind up to 7-8 minutes at a time, and with proper tutelage, at least 20-25 minutes without cellular damage to your organs.

Your kidding right MaskedAvatar? I would like some links or more information if your not just playing along.

All joking aside or above me I have had episodes where I found my perception of time has changed speeds momentarily, but nothing in reverse. I believe just like the automated perception change during a life or death scenario which allows you to make choices to maintain life, great athletes access this ability to slow down time perception which gives them an advantage over their opponents. I believe this is what's referred to by many as the zone, where you seemingly can do no wrong until you lose concentration.

Sort of like a guy with a faster computer and bandwidth playing against someone with slower cpu is able to see more frames before his opponent and thus has more time to make the right choice that results in beating his opponent.

Interesting subject - even though it may have started as a ruse.

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by outsider]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I have often wondered if some forms of premonitions are not like that. Somehow the mind goes forward a few minutes in time, then back. If you have ever had that kind of premonition, thats almost what it feels like, and you get deja vu with it. Looks like frames of a movie, and flickers in your vision.

I've only had that 2 times that I can remember. But it was a thought of mine.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Right on Darkblade, thanks for sharing that valuable thought. I think everyone can relate to that somewhat.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I'm sorry, is your username "break the world" or "break wind".

Moving this to the intro forum...

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 05:08 AM
link   
hello to you as well

i was only looking for some information if any had any. break wind ! very funny. dont you think i have enough to deal without people taking the mick. i still havent left my house. anyhows dont worry about me im never coming back on here.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Lam ronylt cefrep llas it aht, wolf eh th tiwgn I og peek.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Yeah! What Masked Avatar said!

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hi break the world
you might want to post this in the ufo section maybe people there can help cya around the site u2u if you need anything

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
went to the doctors today and it seems as thou the medicine he gave me for my gout mixed with jack daniels could lead to slightly weird dreams.
i must of drifted in and out of sleep for three minutes and had a mental dream. many many apologies.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
good on you for coming back on here to give us an explaination. I know what it's like to have dreams that are inhanced by medication. You can have the strangest things happen that seem totally real. I was on some anti drepressants for about 9 months a few years back, and I used to really look forward to going to sleep to see what sort of adventure I would have for that night.

top topics

join