It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truther Charlie Sheen Spends Christmas..IN JAIL!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yes, truther hero and government accuser Charlie Sheen was arrested and charged with two domestic abuse felonies.

What a surprise. He shot one of his other girlfriends.

I think the Truth Movement could use a better spokesperson than this idiot!

Actor Charlie Sheen arrested in Colorado
Dec. 26, 2009, 12:45 AM EST

ASPEN, Colo. (AP) -- Charlie Sheen spent the better part of Christmas Day in a Colorado jail cell after being arrested on domestic violence allegations.

tv.msn.com...

[edit on 26-12-2009 by ImAPepper]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It appears his girlfriend was drunk and wants to recant her story.....

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Brooke Mueller was legally drunk when she called 911 on Charlie Sheen.

Sources say authorities gave both Charlie and Brooke blood alcohol tests. Brooke registered a .13 while Charlie registered a .04.

We're also told Brooke recanted her story to a female officer just before today's bail hearing. Nevertheless, law enforcement sources say police will still pursue the case -- at least for now.

I thought Charlie wasn't supposed to be taking drugs or alcohol? What a model citizen he is. Yeah, this will get him that interview with Obama!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Ah, so he's a victim of a crazy-ass bitch. I can feel for him, been there done that. The sex is great though.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

Where is the relation of this to 911?

Was he on a plane to hit a building ?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by wanderingwaldo
Ah, so he's a victim of a crazy-ass bitch. I can feel for him, been there done that. The sex is great though.

Charlie Sheen is in his mid 40's. He has several children with a couple women. Sex with "crazy a** bi***'s" should be pretty low on his priority list. Don't you think? I feel for his children. "Where is Daddy, it's Christmas!?" Sorry, girls, he is in jail...again.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

Which has nothing to do with 9/11.

Closed.

top topics

join