It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO want YOU to be FAT! Here's why.....RFID

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hey ATS!

I trust you all had a good feed on the 25th, stuffed yourselves silly with various treats and drinks.

Well done, you're playing right into the hands of those who want you to be CHIPPED!

Okay, don't worry too much, it's a way off yet, but let me explain! (And for the record, I did MORE than my fair share of helping them this Xmas!)

It has been well documented and easy to see that there is an Obesity Epidemic taking hold of most of the Western World.

The major causes of our slide into tubbiness are obviously our diet and sedentary lifestyle. The long and the short of it is we eat too much crap and don't do enough exercise.

I always thought that TPTB wanted us to not be this way, were actively fighting this trend and the sheer cost to our Governments and our health were the reasons why.

I'm having second thoughts though, here's my hypothesis!

I'm sure by now that most of you are aware of the recent name-change of everyone's favourite bogeyman VeriChip to PositiveID.

As discussed in the thread VeriChip (CHIP) is now to be known as PositiveID (PSID) by BeyondPerception, too much bad press I guess.

From the PositiveID site:

PositiveID Corporation was formed on November 10, 2009 through the merger of VeriChip Corporation and Steel Vault Corporation. PositiveID provides unique health and security identification tools to protect consumers and businesses.

PositiveID represents the convergence of a pioneer in personal health records and the first and only FDA-cleared implantable microchip for patient identification, VeriChip, with a leader in the identity security space, Steel Vault, focused on access and security of consumers' critical data.

Crucially:

An integral part of the foundation of PositiveID is its radio-frequency identification (RFID) implantable microchip for patient identification, the VeriChip. The company's RFID microchip traces back to the events of September 11, 2001, when New York firemen wrote their badge ID numbers on their chests in case they were found injured or unconscious. It was evident there was a serious need for personal information in emergency situations and the product, modeled after a similar microchip used in pets, evolved from there. The company received FDA clearance for the microchip in October 2004.

I just added that for any ATSers who weren't yet aware of these guys or what they're about.

Right back to the main gist of my thread.

There have been a few News Items involving PositiveID in the last few months. Again taken from their own website:

PositiveID Corporation Partners with HealthScreenDirect, LLC to Offer Health Link to 120,000 New Patients per Year and Study Health Link’s Role in Improving Disease Management

DELRAY BEACH, FL – December 22, 2009 – PositiveID Corporation ("PositiveID" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: PSID) announced today that it has entered into a strategic partnership with HealthScreenDirect, LLC ("HSD"), to create a prospective, randomized, comparative clinical study that will seek to address improving disease management through the use of appropriate, concise, and up-to-date patient health information available to both practitioners caring for diabetic, hypertensive and obese patients and the patients themselves through the utilization of PositiveID's personal health record (Health Link) and an electronic medical records system. PositiveID will also offer Health Link to all HSD members, totaling over 120,000 new patients per year.

HSD provides millions of Americans direct access to diabetes and cholesterol screenings and educational content. These important health screenings are offered through a convenient process at nationally recognized, certified labs that provide confidential results for the patient through HSD's secure web site and by mail. HSD also provides a more comprehensive wellness program for corporations, associations and organizations across America, which includes onsite health screenings and testing for diabetes, cholesterol, high blood pressure and obesity.

For the lazy among you, the main points:

-PositiveID announced today that it has entered into a strategic partnership with HealthScreenDirect (HSD)

-To use PID technology and HSD database in the areas of health screenings and testing for diabetes, cholesterol, high blood pressure and obesity.

So in other words, PositiveID wants to better the care of the Obese and Diabetic, through the use of appropriate, concise, and up-to-date patient health information, in other words their RFID chip.

Of course it is well know that Diabetes, High Blood Pressure and High Cholesterol are some of the many problems/causes associated with Obesity.

I think that this will be a major weapon in convincing the masses into getting one of these RFID chips.

In fact, they have already got one Diabetes CHIPPING programme up and running.

PositiveID Corporation and RECEPTORS LLC Announce Expansion of Their Exclusive License Agreement to Develop an In Vivo Glucose-Sensing RFID Microchip for Animals

–December 2, 2009 – PositiveID and its development partner RECEPTORS LLC , a technology company whose AFFINITY by DESIGN™ chemistry platform can be applied to the development of selective binding products, announced today their intention to expand their exclusive license agreement to include Patent No. 7,504,364 titled "Methods of Making Arrays and Artificial Receptors" and Patent No. 7,469,076 "Sensors Employing Combinatorial Artificial Receptors," to use in conjunction with PositiveID’s Patent No. 7,125,382 entitled "Embedded Bio-Sensor System” to develop an in vivo glucose-sensing radio frequency microchip for animals, primarily dogs and cats.

Roughly 1 in 400 dogs and cats are diagnosed with diabetes mellitus, and there are an estimated 150 million pets in the U.S.

Randolph K. Geissler, CEO of PositiveID Animal Health, said, “We are pleased to continue our development with Receptors to include the glucose-sensing microchip for animals. Diabetes in pets, especially cats, is becoming more common, and the availability of a glucose-sensing microchip could play a significant role in the care of these animals.”

150,000,000, that's a lot of canines and felines, but I'm sure this is just a test run for the main event, You and I!

Lets have a look at Patent No. 7,125,382 shall we:

US Patent 7125382 - Embedded bio-sensor system

US Patent Issued on October 24, 2006
Estimated Patent Expiration Date: Icon_subject May 20, 2024

a bio-sensor system which utilizes radio frequency identification technology and which includes a remote transponder in wireless communication with an implantable passively-powered on-chip transponder. The bio-sensor system is specifically adapted to provide a substantially stable and precise sensor reference voltage to a sensor assembly that is included with the on-chip transponder. The remote transponder is also configured to remotely receive data representative of a physiological parameter of the patient as well as identification data and may enable readout of one or more of the physiological parameters that are measured, processed and transmitted by the on-chip transponder upon request by the remote transponder. The precision and stability of the sensor reference voltage is enhanced by the specific circuit architecture of the glucose sensor to allow for relatively accurate measurement of the physiological parameter such as measurement of glucose concentration by a glucose sensor without the use of a microprocessor.

No mention of pets there, hm are pets called patients at the vets? I'm not sure about that one, but I'll let it go.

Anyway, so can you see the bigger picture? We have a population getting fatter by the generation, unhealthier and more obese.

We have an Elite who's goal is to implant us all with RFID chips in order to tighten their grip on us.

And we have a BioTech firm, planning on implanting diabetes chips in millions of pets, while at the same time making deals with Health Care Firms with millions of Americans on their books.

Maybe patmac was right:

Microchiping included in Healthcare Bill?

All the best ATS, don't overdo it too much now!!!!!!

[edit on 26-12-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Interesting Information. However, I simply want to suggest that it's not the "NWO" who want you to be fat - it's the "Big Pharma" (I know it's vague as well, but NWO is such a broad term that it has come to mean pretty much anyone with any power). More specifically, why would pharmaceutical companies want this? I think it could be because they could 'diagnose' (or mis-diagnose) large percents of the population and give them 'treatments' (mind-altering/body-altering substances) and make the populations far more passive, who will do as they're told (so long as they take their medications).

I have no evidence to back what I say up, of course. It's just pure speculation. But from what we already know of MK-ULTRA and related experiments (Monarch, etc), and seeing how much of our reality they control - through constant TV updates, to Internet News even, combined with lots of these drugs that would probably promote 'a sedentary lifestyle' - they could potentially brain-wash the entire nation!

Again. It's just speculation. That might not be the case at all. The government COULD genuinely be interested in our well-being. It's unlikely - heck - your probably think THAT sounds crazier than my theory before! But why? Why do we all automatically assume the government wants nothing to do with our wellness?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LususNaturae

All we know is our own lifes and we have plenty of examples, of what the governments are doing to destroy them. They cannot leave people alone to live there own lifes.

On diabetes, the best thing to do is try to get some regular exercise and cut out sugars and salt. You can get rid of it, but it may take years, but exercise is essential start.

Just be careful, when you have things like diabetes, and doing exercise.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

No, I agree friend, one crazy theory is as good as the next!

Thanks for the input! My view of the NWO is a bit like a dodecahedron, each side is one facet of the whole, on on side there may be banking, on the other war and the military, on the next control of the people, etc etc.

Just different faces of the same thing.

I do agree that starting from the assumption that the government is out to get us may not be the most intelligent way of arguing, but in my eyes, it's better than assuming they're here for us THEN getting shafted!

All the best mate!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

On diabetes, the best thing to do is try to get some regular exercise and cut out sugars and salt. You can get rid of it, but it may take years, but exercise is essential start.

I agree with that, on the other hand, it is difficult to cut salt and sugar out.

It would cost a fortune for most people, all your meat and veg would have to be bought fresh and unprocessed, not to mention the time it would take to prepare which is a premium (Time) in today's society.

Maybe I'm trying to say that we have been forced to consume fat, salt and sugar by money and time constraints. Is it too much of a stretch to say this is intentional?

All the best, Kiwifoot!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

What i mean is of course you cannot get rid of it totally, but do not add any yourselfs.

Diabetes can be beat, but it does take along time. At first if you have it, exercise may be dangerous, but if you get past that and start slowly and build up, then you can get better over years.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

What i mean is of course you cannot get rid of it totally, but do not add any yourselfs.

Diabetes can be beat, but it does take along time. At first if you have it, exercise may be dangerous, but if you get past that and start slowly and build up, then you can get better over years.

I wonder how prevalent diabetes really is, or if it's being blown up a little to push this agenda.

I've too have heard that we should NEVER add salt, we have all the salt (and more) already in our food.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

On salt, you get used to living without the taste. thats all you normally add it for. Like sugar in tea or coffee, you get used to taking food or drink without sugars too.

You cannot stop them putting it in foods, but you do not have to add it.

Diabetes can be beat, but it takes alot of time and effort but do not put yourself at risk, and make sure you start slowly.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

On salt, you get used to living without the taste. thats all you normally add it for. Like sugar in tea or coffee, you get used to taking food or drink without sugars too.

You cannot stop them putting it in foods, but you do not have to add it.

Diabetes can be beat, but it takes alot of time and effort but do not put yourself at risk, and make sure you start slowly.

Cool, thanks for the info.

I think that it isn't just the rise in actual obesity and diabetes that will help with this plan, but the fear of obesity and diabetes.

I mean they don't care if you have it, they just want us to fear it so we ask for these chips to monitor our blood sugar levels etc!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

i want to buy a damberger!!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Avoid soy and soy products. American Soy(GMO product) was never proven safe for humans. All soy in particular GMO Soy oil suppresses the thyroid. The thyroid controls the metabolism. When metabolism does not work huge weight is the result. Vegetable oil for the most part is soy oil. Only way to keep it out of food is to read labels or cook your own food. Muddy thinking is another unpleasant symptom of a low functioning thyroid. Soy poisoning has turned many Americans into fat sheeple.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
These ID chips are deemed necessary for people that are likely to be unable to communicate their health problem in an emergency situation. Diabetic coma, epileptic seizure, Alzheimer disease etc. etc.

Early technology was not much more than familial jewelry and tattoos. It is interesting how this is evolving into a dynamic interactive technology. Critical analytical functions are first being deployed on pets. Perhaps next a full memetic algo is sprung on us humans?

Good thread!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81
These ID chips are deemed necessary for people that are likely to be unable to communicate their health problem in an emergency situation. Diabetic coma, epileptic seizure, Alzheimer disease etc. etc.

Early technology was not much more than familial jewelry and tattoos. It is interesting how this is evolving into a dynamic interactive technology. Critical analytical functions are first being deployed on pets. Perhaps next a full memetic algo is sprung on us humans?

Good thread!

I must admit that the medical uses for RFID do sound useful and exciting!

But the Conspiracy Theorist in me really doesn't see a happy ending to the implementation of this technology.

All the best mate!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
very good point OP

indeed being FAT is one of the coomon source of heart diseases

thanks for posting

top topics

join